PDA

View Full Version : GET Twitter Citation and Link Monster Here



PeterDrew
10-24-2019, 02:21 PM
http://www.gmbmastermind.biz/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/TcalmTrim.png





https://youtu.be/gB188To6Nno








Simple 3 Step Process


Enter Twitter Accounts
http://www.peterdrew.net/images/gis/t1.jpg



Add GMB NAP Data
http://www.peterdrew.net/images/gis/t2.jpg

Or
Add Any URL's that need Powerful Backlinks
http://www.peterdrew.net/images/gis/t3.jpg

Then Press Start!
It's That Simple.
http://www.peterdrew.net/images/gis/t4.jpg



Software Demonstration Video



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMQRZx38WlE


Note: Only 1 Free Trial Per Customer. Contact support (http://support.hangoutmillionaire.com/) if you need help.



Click Here to See our New TCALM ELITE 2022 Software (http://tcalm.shop/)




No Fine Print, there are No Refunds with Software that comes with Trial Periods, you can quit any time.






Windows 7 and Above, (or on Windows VPS)



Used with any Language that uses English Characters Only.

PeterDrew
10-29-2019, 02:12 PM
you said


I don't think the GMB (Splatter Up Roof Restoration) used in the case study within the video promo for this product, is ranking in top three.

I check and it looks more like #10 or #11

Far from the top spot.

Any clarification/explanation on this?

yesterday I said below.


oh I didn't notice

I'll get it back up top in a jiffy :)


Today it's back in the 3 pack :)

this shows you the power of this software..

I ran the software:

1. time with 1 twitter account.

2 another time with 6 accounts..

3. grabbed those links from the 6 twitter moments and tweets created..

4. Put those links in the Google Site Indexer with 2 google accounts.

5. checked today..

6. Position 1, in one browser.. Position 2 in a different Browser..

7. I'm running the twitter software one more time with 6 accounts to establish this ranking etc..


Does SEO get any better than this? This is fun man...

It's not very often in the SEO world that you can get such instant results from such little effort and be confident in your ranking abilities.

I basically get called out on my own forum for poor rankings in the example I used in my videos. which is of course an extremely fair call.

I saw this post and my first thought was.... dang I haven't been monitoring this.. oh well I'll just run the software again and it's all good.

And that's exactly what happened.. no drama's. I just did exactly what I tell other people to do, and it just works for like 90% of people.

90% is Amazingly great results.. typically with most products in our marketplace it's the other way around. 10% of punters get the results the sales page says it will provide and 90% don't get sweet f all etc.

These recently SEO and GMB softwares we've released are the best bang for buck SEO software on the planet. They just work and do exactly what they say they do on the front of the box..

Which is extremely rare as you all well know these days.

Cheers
pete

Myleschad@gmail.com
11-07-2019, 06:58 AM
If anyone needs, I have 1,900 PVA twitter accounts aged 4 years from 2015, never used. $3.50 each. You can check the posts of current buyers which left postive feedback. Email me at myleschad@gmail.com

BandK
11-07-2019, 02:17 PM
If anyone needs, I have 1,900 PVA twitter accounts aged 4 years from 2015, never used. $3.50 each. You can check the posts of current buyers which left postive feedback. Email me at myleschad@gmail.com

Hi - where do I find the link to the current buyer posts?

Also are the phone verified and are they niche specific?

PeterDrew
11-07-2019, 02:49 PM
Hi - where do I find the link to the current buyer posts?

Also are the phone verified and are they niche specific?
https://petestrafficsuite.com/showthread.php?11549-How-to-Order-Twitter-Accounts

gbyrd
12-02-2019, 06:51 AM
Quick question from a novice, please someone answer, when using the software,
1st which software do you recommend using 1st, Twitter Citation or Google Indexer,
2nd if you want to promote an CPA, Affiliate product, what is that process on the Twitter Citation

PeterDrew
12-02-2019, 10:38 AM
Quick question from a novice, please someone answer, when using the software,
1st which software do you recommend using 1st, Twitter Citation or Google Indexer,
2nd if you want to promote an CPA, Affiliate product, what is that process on the Twitter Citation


1. read this strategy report here for answer to Question No1.
https://petestrafficsuite.com/showthread.php?11456-Twitter-Citation-and-Link-Monster-Power-Stacking-Strategy-Report-here

2. Do you want to "Rank" your CPA and Affiliate Products? if so follow the strategy report above using the "Tweet Content" Tab in the software.

If you are trying to Rank Twitter with your offers, use the the Tweet Content TAB and put your keyword phrases in the Twitter Moment Title:
And follow the strategy report.

These rank extremely well.

Cheers
pete

drmoolah
12-02-2019, 07:23 PM
Hi Peter...
Is this software also ideal for helping with the indexing of mass page sites?
Thanks

PeterDrew
12-04-2019, 10:52 AM
Hi Peter...
Is this software also ideal for helping with the indexing of mass page sites?
Thanks


Yep certainly is, particularly when used in conjunction with the Google Indexer Software

https://petestrafficsuite.com/showthread.php?11285-Get-the-Google-Indexer-Software-Nitros-Linking-Network-Free-Here

both use this Power Stacking Strategy SEO Report.. which you can view here.
https://petestrafficsuite.com/showthread.php?11285-Get-the-Google-Indexer-Software-Nitros-Linking-Network-Free-Here

Stuartz27
12-05-2019, 06:54 PM
I would like to know how I can get in touch with the individual who is selling Twitter Accounts in this forum

Thanks

PeterDrew
12-06-2019, 11:22 AM
I would like to know how I can get in touch with the individual who is selling Twitter Accounts in this forum

Thanks

this thread here

https://petestrafficsuite.com/showthread.php?11549-How-to-Order-Twitter-Accounts

see Myles posts etc.

Joel
12-09-2019, 02:28 AM
Hi Peter,

I have been used Twitter Citation for 2 months... No success.
I bought license agency... And I bought 3 times (30) old twitter accounts.
When lauched a campaing twitter blocked all twitter accounts.
Now I stop buy twitter account.
I create a new twitter account and I post 2 times a week the campaing.
But my GMB doesn't ranking even I make more reviews than my competior. And good citations links
My GMB well optimize.
The first time have got a problem to ranking in GMB;
I don't know what's to do?
What do you think I should do ?

thanks
Joel

PeterDrew
12-09-2019, 10:45 AM
Hi Peter,

I have been used Twitter Citation for 2 months... No success.
I bought license agency... And I bought 3 times (30) old twitter accounts.
When lauched a campaing twitter blocked all twitter accounts.
Now I stop buy twitter account.
I create a new twitter account and I post 2 times a week the campaing.
But my GMB doesn't ranking even I make more reviews than my competior. And good citations links
My GMB well optimize.
The first time have got a problem to ranking in GMB;
I don't know what's to do?
What do you think I should do ?

thanks
Joel


I really don't know what to say.

I've lost a total of 2 accounts, since I started testing the software , started with 8 and still using the 6 left and still getting great results.

I have not heard this from any other members.

Maybe your GMB was hit with the latest update and penalised?

localseoboss
12-25-2019, 08:41 AM
Any update on this tool? anybody using it with success?

Idris
12-28-2019, 03:42 AM
Any update on this tool? anybody using it with success?


I don't think the GMB (Splatter Up Roof Restoration) used in the case study within the video promo for this product, is ranking in top three.

I check and it looks more like #10 or #11

Far from the top spot.

Any clarification/explanation on this?

Lesleyk11
01-06-2020, 06:14 PM
I've been using it a lot,on one partiucalr GMB - even though I posted to alot more accounts, alot more times than in the example - still not ranking (and yes it is optimised and being posted to regularly). It's had a small bump up - but nothing major

PeterDrew
01-08-2020, 03:22 PM
I don't think the GMB (Splatter Up Roof Restoration) used in the case study within the video promo for this product, is ranking in top three.

I check and it looks more like #10 or #11

Far from the top spot.

Any clarification/explanation on this?


oh I didn't notice

I'll get it back up top in a jiffy :)

PeterDrew
01-08-2020, 03:23 PM
I've been using it a lot,on one partiucalr GMB - even though I posted to alot more accounts, alot more times than in the example - still not ranking (and yes it is optimised and being posted to regularly). It's had a small bump up - but nothing major


Keep at it :)

this is how it works sometimes.. for some GMB's typically most get shot up fast, but others not so much.. just keep at it,, you'll get there.

PeterDrew
01-09-2020, 01:02 PM
you said


I don't think the GMB (Splatter Up Roof Restoration) used in the case study within the video promo for this product, is ranking in top three.

I check and it looks more like #10 or #11

Far from the top spot.

Any clarification/explanation on this?

yesterday I said below.


oh I didn't notice

I'll get it back up top in a jiffy :)


Today it's back in the 3 pack :)

this shows you the power of this software..

I ran the software:

1. time with 1 twitter account.

2 another time with 6 accounts..

3. grabbed those links from the 6 twitter moments and tweets created..

4. Put those links in the Google Site Indexer with 2 google accounts.

5. checked today..

6. Position 1, in one browser.. Position 2 in a different Browser..

7. I'm running the twitter software one more time with 6 accounts to establish this ranking etc..


Does SEO get any better than this? This is fun man...

It's not very often in the SEO world that you can get such instant results from such little effort and be confident in your ranking abilities.

I basically get called out on my own forum for poor rankings in the example I used in my videos. which is of course an extremely fair call.

I saw this post and my first thought was.... dang I haven't been monitoring this.. oh well I'll just run the software again and it's all good.

And that's exactly what happened.. no drama's. I just did exactly what I tell other people to do, and it just works for like 90% of people.

90% is Amazingly great results.. typically with most products in our marketplace it's the other way around. 10% of punters get the results the sales page says it will provide and 90% don't get sweet f all etc.

These recently SEO and GMB softwares we've released are the best bang for buck SEO software on the planet. They just work and do exactly what they say they do on the front of the box..

Which is extremely rare as you all well know these days.

Cheers
pete

8vinestrut
01-30-2020, 05:10 AM
you said



yesterday I said below.




Today it's back in the 3 pack :)

this shows you the power of this software..

I ran the software:

1. time with 1 twitter account.

2 another time with 6 accounts..

3. grabbed those links from the 6 twitter moments and tweets created..

4. Put those links in the Google Site Indexer with 2 google accounts.

5. checked today..

6. Position 1, in one browser.. Position 2 in a different Browser..

7. I'm running the twitter software one more time with 6 accounts to establish this ranking etc..


Does SEO get any better than this? This is fun man...

It's not very often in the SEO world that you can get such instant results from such little effort and be confident in your ranking abilities.

I basically get called out on my own forum for poor rankings in the example I used in my videos. which is of course an extremely fair call.

I saw this post and my first thought was.... dang I haven't been monitoring this.. oh well I'll just run the software again and it's all good.

And that's exactly what happened.. no drama's. I just did exactly what I tell other people to do, and it just works for like 90% of people.

90% is Amazingly great results.. typically with most products in our marketplace it's the other way around. 10% of punters get the results the sales page says it will provide and 90% don't get sweet f all etc.

These recently SEO and GMB softwares we've released are the best bang for buck SEO software on the planet. They just work and do exactly what they say they do on the front of the box..

Which is extremely rare as you all well know these days.

Cheers
pete

I don't mind repeating the process once a month if that's what it'll take to rank the GMB in 3-pack. As I see it, the GMB from your demo is back in spot #7 for 'roof repairs gold coast' I suppose all it'll take is do the above steps?

PeterDrew
02-26-2020, 12:52 PM
Hi,
where can I buy reliable twitter acts?
about phone verification and logging in in other country, will require phone verification again? can I change a phone for mine?
Thanks


see


If anyone needs real & reliable "Aged Pva Accounts" ask me. I have several hundred available for $2 ea. Includes name, user, email, phone.

Email me: myleschad@gmail.com

tahoe012
04-08-2020, 07:18 PM
Hi Peter, Can this Twitter Software be used to increase rankings on Yelp Listings?

PeterDrew
04-09-2020, 12:20 PM
Hi Peter, Can this Twitter Software be used to increase rankings on Yelp Listings?

I'll PM you an idea..

goviral
05-18-2020, 03:18 PM
Looking for someone who can do some tweets for a few Australian GMB's. Prefer it if you have had success using the software.

Thanks

8vinestrut
05-23-2020, 06:08 AM
Hello Pete...I was using the TC today and this message from Twitter popped: "This is the legacy version of Twitter.com. It will be discontinued 1st of June,2020 . Please switch to a supported browser or disable the extension that masks your browser.
Any advise?