PDA

View Full Version : How to Order Twitter Accounts

PeterDrew
10-30-2019, 11:01 AM
Click here (https://www.google.com/search?q=buy+bulk+twitter+accounts+online&oq=buy+bulk+twitter+accounts+online&aqs=chrome..69i57j33.8599j1j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8)

My preference is ordering aged twitter accounts, as they are most likely already indexed in google.

Though twitter moments do not need an already indexed twitter account, and using this software will get non indexed twitter accounts indexed pretty fast. So any accounts will do. But I always prefer using aged accounts when doing anything seo related etc. but not critical at all.

Cheers
Pete

bravechick
10-31-2019, 12:17 PM
Peter - are proxies a must with the software?

PeterDrew
10-31-2019, 01:47 PM
Peter - are proxies a must with the software?

No, I haven't used them once.

goviral
11-01-2019, 07:52 AM
No, I haven't used them once.

Hey Pete, I've noticed that most of the Twitter aged PVA sellers say I need to use a proxy and unqiue IP with their accounts. Do you know of a seller who doesn't require this or do you just not worry about this? I've noticed, lately, when I create accounts for clients, that I'm having to do phone verification and go through lots of captchas. Not sure if my device has been flagged (these are for real business brand accounts, not just for SEO).

I can't find any that don't say you must use proxies or don't buy from them! Does the software allow for proxies or do I have to set the whole PC to using them? Or just try them and not worry about the warnings?

Is 1 year aged PVA enough?

Do we need to login to Twitter accounts before using with software?

Cheers

PeterDrew
11-03-2019, 01:25 PM
Hey

Hey Pete, I've noticed that most of the Twitter aged PVA sellers say I need to use a proxy and unqiue IP with their accounts. Do you know of a seller who doesn't require this or do you just not worry about this? I've noticed, lately, when I create accounts for clients, that I'm having to do phone verification and go through lots of captchas. Not sure if my device has been flagged (these are for real business brand accounts, not just for SEO).

I can't find any that don't say you must use proxies or don't buy from them! Does the software allow for proxies or do I have to set the whole PC to using them? Or just try them and not worry about the warnings?

Is 1 year aged PVA enough?

Do we need to login to Twitter accounts before using with software?

Cheers

See -->

If anyone needs real & reliable "Aged Pva Accounts" ask me. I have several hundred available for $2 ea. Includes name, user, email, phone.

Email me: myleschad@gmail.com

Laqunice
11-05-2019, 03:50 AM
Hey Guys and Gals,
I just ordered some aged Twitter accounts form myleschad@gmail. Very easy to work with and I am already loading up my software. *****

gatorgreg2004
11-05-2019, 05:36 AM
Just ordered some aged Twitter accounts from myleschad@gmail.com. Super fast delivery and came with all the details needed to load into Pete's new Twitter software! Thx Myles!!

Alexmams
11-05-2019, 08:41 AM
Thank you to myleschad@gmail. I just ordered some real aged Twitter accounts!! Thank you for fast delivery.
After reflection I will order some more...:). Thank you Pete for this plan.

goviral
11-05-2019, 10:56 AM
Yep, I also ordered from Myles and it's been a good experience. Just running them through now.
Thanks!

austinakalanze
11-11-2019, 08:48 AM
If anyone needs, I have 1,900 PVA twitter accounts aged 4 years from 2015, never used. $3.50 each.

Contact me at myleschad@gmail.com

I ordered a set from Myles and got them the next day because it was already late. I am about to load them up now. The brother is good at what he does.

gbyrd
11-13-2019, 12:36 PM
I purchased 50 accounts from myleschad@gmail.com and I'm very happy with them, got them very quickly and then on top of that even got some mentoring from him when I asked for some help to get started

googlealchemist
11-22-2019, 05:34 AM
Hi All, alot of people out of 30 so far that purchased aged twitter accounts from me are also asking about how to strengthen the accounts so they stick and rank better. Here is what I recommend. Add real followers, views etc..you can get them wholesale cheap and reliably here:

[removed, PM pete before posting external links]

Hope this helps!

Ps..asides from my 4 year aged twitter accounts, i also have many aged gmail pva if you need for petes other softwares:
$2 = 1yr aged
$3 = 2yr aged
$4 = 3yr aged

Whats your long term stick rate for your google pva accounts? I had a bad experience before i bought 100 of them and they were all Indian based names/info/etc and I'm guessing verified via that country as well. All of them asked to be reverified via phone due to being logged into (or attempted to anyways) via a new device/location.

PS- Also similar question/concern about the twitter accts. I've had to verify/reverify quite a few with phone numbers after starting to post to them...from my own creation not yours specifically.

Paul D
11-23-2019, 01:03 PM
Gday , just vouching for the acounts from Myles . Was able to purchase , they were delivered quickly , and accessed OK . They did request phone verification , but the phone numbers worked fine. Once in the account coudl see that Twitter sent the usual , 'suspicious login warning' but all is OK and accounts working, Cheers Myles

olivierl
12-05-2019, 01:47 AM
Hi peter

I'm planning to use your software for French clients. Do i need to buy aged Twitter accounts created with French IPs or it doesn't matter?

Thanks for letting me know.

PeterDrew
12-05-2019, 10:30 AM
Hi peter

I'm planning to use your software for French clients. Do i need to buy aged Twitter accounts created with French IPs or it doesn't matter?

Thanks for letting me know.

It doesn't matter

Make sure you only use English Characters

You'll do great in the French SEO market :)

valdivz36
01-04-2020, 08:44 AM
Peter,

Is it best to get a new batch of twitter accounts for each business you work with?

Or does it not matter using the same twitter accounts for different businesses?

-Ron

PeterDrew
01-07-2020, 11:28 AM
Peter,

Is it best to get a new batch of twitter accounts for each business you work with?

Or does it not matter using the same twitter accounts for different businesses?

-Ron

No, you can use the same twitter accounts for all niches...

Unless you have a really high paying/high profile client.. then I'd use only their content on their own twitter accounts.

But for SEO purposes, it makes no difference etc.

8vinestrut
01-18-2020, 04:22 AM
Just to clarify when you say "the phone numbers work fine," how do you verify when Twitter actually sends verification codes to each respective phone numbers that were used to register each account?

using this scenario:
I purchased 100 Twitter accounts from Myles and each account were verified using different phone numbers.... how do I access these so I can grab each verification code that Twiiter sends by SMS/Text?

googlealchemist
01-21-2020, 01:33 PM
no it's not.. I deleted this user from this forum

is this a Pete approved message?

googlealchemist
01-21-2020, 01:44 PM
Just to clarify when you say "the phone numbers work fine," how do you verify when Twitter actually sends verification codes to each respective phone numbers that were used to register each account?

using this scenario:
I purchased 100 Twitter accounts from Myles and each account were verified using different phone numbers.... how do I access these so I can grab each verification code that Twiiter sends by SMS/Text?

i ask the vendors the same question, multiple times politely...its always ignored

PeterDrew
02-04-2020, 03:01 PM
i ask the vendors the same question, multiple times politely...its always ignored

this is the approved link

https://petestrafficsuite.com/showthread.php?11457-GET-Twitter-Citation-and-Link-Monster-Here-FREE&p=22873&viewfull=1#post22873

PeterDrew
02-04-2020, 03:02 PM

using this scenario:

this is the approved link

https://petestrafficsuite.com/showthread.php?11457-GET-Twitter-Citation-and-Link-Monster-Here-FREE&p=22873&viewfull=1#post22873

or order accounts.

Chel
02-16-2020, 03:55 PM
@congcmo Please contact Pete before posting your ad.

PeterDrew
03-19-2020, 11:02 AM
Hi ,
Those accounts require phone verified??

HI Adrian, I removed that user

I don't recommend them at all. use Myles above.

tahoe012
04-21-2020, 09:21 PM
What are your thoughts on Expired Twitter Accounts with excellent Metrics VS Aged Twitter Accounts? Do you feel Expireds with Great Metrics are more beneficial to ranking out targets than Aged Twitter Accounts?

PeterDrew
04-23-2020, 08:48 PM
What are your thoughts on Expired Twitter Accounts with excellent Metrics VS Aged Twitter Accounts? Do you feel Expireds with Great Metrics are more beneficial to ranking out targets than Aged Twitter Accounts?

You are leveraging the twitter moments directory on twitter.com

e.g. twitter.com/i/moments/

that's where the ranking/linking power comes from. so the twitter account is irrelevant imo.. you just need one to get those moments created.

Geoff
07-28-2020, 05:13 PM
Yep, I also ordered from Myles and it's been a good experience. Just running them through now.
Thanks!

I just received a batch of accounts from Myles. On entering the email and password I am told that Twitter does not have the details in their system. This happens by all the accounts in the batch. It would interest me to know if everything was OK with the accounts you purchased. Am I right in assuming that the email and passwords I received from Myles are what I use to access the accounts?

PeterDrew
07-30-2020, 12:34 PM
I just received a batch of accounts from Myles. On entering the email and password I am told that Twitter does not have the details in their system. This happens by all the accounts in the batch. It would interest me to know if everything was OK with the accounts you purchased. Am I right in assuming that the email and passwords I received from Myles are what I use to access the accounts?

Hey Geoff

reply to Myles letting him know this etc.. he'll sort you out.

spainops
08-03-2020, 05:18 PM
Newbie here!

For my first run I used some PVA Twitter accounts. The first account tweeted and went to moments but didn't paste the title or description - can someone in support please verify that the s/w is working OK.

When it went to subsequent accounts when it went to moments this triggered a text verification - I don't have the phone so I am scuppered there. Is there anything that can be done?

So I now have some of Myles's accounts. I asked him how best to use them eg do I have to switch to a specific country when using them? His reply was ask here. So please can support tell me how to use them without getting text verification or moments issues.

Thanks!

Diven
08-03-2020, 11:31 PM
I have also ordered mine from myleschad and waiting to receive :-)

Diven
08-03-2020, 11:42 PM
Hi I have complied with all your guidelines until now yet undergoing some problems with GMB ULTIMATE as during the process it stops typically
I check emails as well as see if google had actually sent me any warnings, and all is clear, however, the issue is still there.

Any help will really be helpful.

PeterDrew
08-04-2020, 11:27 AM
Newbie here!

For my first run I used some PVA Twitter accounts. The first account tweeted and went to moments but didn't paste the title or description - can someone in support please verify that the s/w is working OK.

When it went to subsequent accounts when it went to moments this triggered a text verification - I don't have the phone so I am scuppered there. Is there anything that can be done?

So I now have some of Myles's accounts. I asked him how best to use them eg do I have to switch to a specific country when using them? His reply was ask here. So please can support tell me how to use them without getting text verification or moments issues.

Thanks!

hey mate.

the software is working perfectly well for 100's and 100's of people.
Try a test run using only word in each field of the software.. run the project to see it working..
then determine what you did wrong in the previous project.. watch the tutorial videos again to see what to enter and how etc.

any twitter accounts you order need the phone number used to create them specifically for this reason.. when you open a twitter account from a different IP it triggers that verification etc.
So only order twitter accounts that come with the phone number etc.. See Myles post in this thread and order from him.

you don't need to change the country.. you just need the phone number when the account was created.. you only need to enter this info once etc.

cheers

PeterDrew
08-04-2020, 11:28 AM
Hi I have complied with all your guidelines until now yet undergoing some problems with GMB ULTIMATE as during the process it stops typically
I check emails as well as see if google had actually sent me any warnings, and all is clear, however, the issue is still there.

Any help will really be helpful.

I'm not really clear on what the issue is you are having

contact our support team

www.support.hangoutmillionaire.com

supply as much info as possible with screen caps of the issue if possible, the more info you supply the easier/faster is it for them to address it correctly etc.

cheers

spainops
08-05-2020, 07:18 PM
hey mate.

the software is working perfectly well for 100's and 100's of people.
Try a test run using only word in each field of the software.. run the project to see it working..
then determine what you did wrong in the previous project.. watch the tutorial videos again to see what to enter and how etc.

any twitter accounts you order need the phone number used to create them specifically for this reason.. when you open a twitter account from a different IP it triggers that verification etc.
So only order twitter accounts that come with the phone number etc.. See Myles post in this thread and order from him.

you don't need to change the country.. you just need the phone number when the account was created.. you only need to enter this info once etc.

cheers

Thaks Pete - I reduced the Title length and all good! Thanks for the info on the Twitter accounts

Stay safe

Si

rodbrich
11-18-2020, 02:33 AM
I need multiple Google accounts for the Ultimate GMB Maps Blaster. How do I get them please?

royaltymarketing
11-19-2020, 01:31 PM
I need multiple Google accounts for the Ultimate GMB Maps Blaster. How do I get them please?

You can contact Myles Chad - myleschad@gmail.com.
he does twitter and gmail

FF99
01-04-2021, 04:59 AM
You can contact Myles Chad - myleschad@gmail.com.
he does twitter and gmail

hi , i sent several emails to myles and no answer.. does anyone know if hes on?

thanks.
frank