PDA

View Full Version : General Questions Thread. Ask anything in here. Read Here first

PeterDrew
11-01-2019, 11:31 AM
General Questions Thread. Ask anything in here. Read Here first

Q. How long does it take to get rankings?

A. This is exactly what I did, while promoting this niche I was also

Creating this software, which involves a LOT of runs of it.

Typically over the first 2 weeks I ran the software, using between 2 and 8 accounts 2 times per day, but every second day.

Sometimes more, sometimes less

The RAnking was N06 when we started, and it didn't move at all

For the first 3 weeks.

Then around first day of the 4th week, boom.. it was No1.

The beauty of this software/strategy is it is completely isolated from the GMB, not connected in any way whatsoever..

So you can go hard at them, meaning you can run the software as much as you like.

My advice is to run it more, rather than less and wait for results.

If in doubt, do more runs.

Cheers
Pete

simonweiner
11-01-2019, 07:52 PM
Hi Pete,

Does it make a difference if the Twitter accounts are US based and the local business urls you are promoting are in the UK as I have noticed you are promoting US local businesses?

Thanks.

Simon

PeterDrew
11-01-2019, 10:50 PM
Hi Pete,

Does it make a difference if the Twitter accounts are US based and the local business urls you are promoting are in the UK as I have noticed you are promoting US local businesses?

Thanks.

Simon

Location is irrelevant, when using twitter for links and citations etc.

the business I promoted is local here in AU etc.

AndyN
11-01-2019, 11:11 PM
Feature wish list-

It would be great if we could upload a csv of accounts to your tools. Each tool’s csv could be unique format if necessary, but it would greatly speed up the set up each time I buy one of your new ones
Thanks

kimbanu
11-02-2019, 09:06 AM
Hi - does gmb information need for the software to run?

PeterDrew
11-02-2019, 11:08 AM
Hi - does gmb information need for the software to run?

see here

Add GMB NAP Data
http://www.peterdrew.net/images/gis/t2.jpg

Or
Add Any URL's that need Powerful Backlinks
http://www.peterdrew.net/images/gis/t3.jpg

You have the choice to submit GMB DAtA

Or

Any links you like, which needing to use GMB data

Under tweet content, you can post any links you like, typically for

websites
Youtube URLs
Google sites
Blogger
Wp sites
Google Map URLs

Previous Tweet and Moment URLs work especially well for extremely deep linking of previous projects etc.

ccordima
11-04-2019, 08:55 AM
Is there a right size for images, first look is that it doesn't matter much for the gmb side but the moments side look like it does. Do you have the correct sizing or is this insignificant to the process

Alexmams
11-04-2019, 10:26 AM
Hello, Pete,
Thank you for this discovery that will save me time!!

When you say " you can post any links you like", are these sites owned by us?
And when you say "which needing to use GMB data", What do you mean by that?

PeterDrew
11-04-2019, 11:10 AM
Feature wish list-

It would be great if we could upload a csv of accounts to your tools. Each tool’s csv could be unique format if necessary, but it would greatly speed up the set up each time I buy one of your new ones
Thanks

While I agree with your sentiment and agree that would be cool..

We've done it in the past, and man.. did our support blow up BIG time..

vendors supply CSV's in many different formats as you most likely know.

"this software doesn't work with this CSV.. please fix.. " over and over and over,
or it missed one account, please fix..

OR

What is a CSV? do I need a CSV to run this software?

You get the idea..

The idea with this software is to make as simple as possible to use while not loosing effectiveness , which we've achieved better with this software than any other I think.

Good news is, you only need to invest the time adding them once :)

cheers
pete

PeterDrew
11-04-2019, 11:15 AM
Is there a right size for images, first look is that it doesn't matter much for the gmb side but the moments side look like it does. Do you have the correct sizing or is this insignificant to the process

great question..

you can use any size image, though twitter truncates them to suit their size etc.

If you are purely linking, then you can use any image whatsoever not even related at all.

If you want your moments to rank well and promote the business you are working with, then extra detail should be put into the images, so once they are added they look great in the moments.

The only real way to do this well, is to grab the images you want to use and manually create a moment using these images and resizing them to suit.. so once uploaded they are cropped with the correct content being displayed.

What I personally do is 1/2 way between both..

I source the images about the business I'm promoting via their website and google images.

I try to grab the Portrait layed out images, these work best..

Put them in a folder.. locate this folder in the software and I'm done..

I'll see the results on twitter.. if one image really didn't line up well.. I'll remove it from that folder of 10 and find another more suitable.

Cheers

PeterDrew
11-04-2019, 11:25 AM
Hello, Pete,
Thank you for this discovery that will save me time!!

When you say " you can post any links you like", are these sites owned by us?
And when you say "which needing to use GMB data", What do you mean by that?

see these images

these are on the same window in the software, you can select either one to use..

see here

Add GMB NAP Data
http://www.peterdrew.net/images/gis/t2.jpg

Or
Add Any URL's that need Powerful Backlinks
http://www.peterdrew.net/images/gis/t3.jpg

So you've got 2 Options on this window

1. GMB Citations

or

2. Tweet Content.

Under the GMB Citations tab, you enter your GMB data as requested by the software..

Under the Tweet Content Tab, you can enter absolutely anything you like, and use spintax. You need to use spintax, if you are going to run this project over and over, why? twitter doesn't allow duplicate tweets.. so if you run this project again, no matter how many twitter accounts you use, each twitter account will run this Tweet content again.. it needs to be different than previous tweets created, thus we added the Spintax ability to ensure all tweets are different.

So under the Tweet Content tab, you can post "Any" links you like in there..

if you are promoting somebusiness.com you can put links to somebusiness.com in this tab.

That being said, you do not want to spam the shit out of twitter with 100's or 1000's of links to somebusiness.com to get around that issue.

once you've tweeted out links to somebusiness.com

You'll get a PDF displayed with links to these tweets that are pointing to somebusiness.com

grab all those links. record them to a text file..

You can then post those twitter tweet and Moment links over and over and over as many times as you like, each time adding tons of link juice to those first tweets you created with links to somebusiness.com

Plus you can post any links you like in the Tweet content tab.
YouTube links are great.. especially if the description of these videos has links to somebusiness.com etc.
Google Site links
Blogger links
Google Map links.
Affiliate links
Shopify links
Amazon links.
WordPress links
whatever links you need power to.

Cheers
pete

Alexmams
11-06-2019, 09:27 AM
Thank you for responses.

In the GMB informations, wanting to use the google map link, I have a link like "https://g.page/mysite?share; Is this link ok for main site Url, or must enter the url of the linked site ?

PeterDrew
11-06-2019, 10:26 AM
Thank you for responses.

In the GMB informations, wanting to use the google map link, I have a link like "https://g.page/mysite?share; Is this link ok for main site Url, or must enter the url of the linked site ?

personally I would rotate between the short g.page URL and the other Goo.gl short url

e.g. use both :) on different runs etc.

cheers

gbyrd
11-06-2019, 12:30 PM
I could use more instruction or training video's on how Pete was able to get a site ranked in 6 days,
like on his sales video, but I didn't see any specific training on that process in the training video's,
so any help you can suggest or help me with, I would deeply appreciated it, you know like a step by step if possible?

Dmc9007
11-06-2019, 01:29 PM
I'm in need of advise on purchased Twitter accounts being flagged for confirmation.

Is there a work around for confirming purchased Twitter accounts outside of using my own phone number? I purchase a large lot of accounts, and they are being singled out for confirmation rapidly via the TC software. Unfortunately I have no access to the phone numbers used to create the accounts.

Any advise/tricks would be greatly appreciated.

PeterDrew
11-06-2019, 01:48 PM
I could use more instruction or training video's on how Pete was able to get a site ranked in 6 days,
like on his sales video, but I didn't see any specific training on that process in the training video's,
so any help you can suggest or help me with, I would deeply appreciated it, you know like a step by step if possible?

see the threads here mate

https://petestrafficsuite.com/forumdisplay.php?39-Twitter-Citation-and-Link-Monster-Software

PeterDrew
11-06-2019, 01:50 PM
I'm in need of advise on purchased Twitter accounts being flagged for confirmation.

Is there a work around for confirming purchased Twitter accounts outside of using my own phone number? I purchase a large lot of accounts, and they are being singled out for confirmation rapidly via the TC software. Unfortunately I have no access to the phone numbers used to create the accounts.

Any advise/tricks would be greatly appreciated.

Your answer is in this thread mate
https://petestrafficsuite.com/showthread.php?11549-How-to-Order-Twitter-Accounts

P.S. never purchase twitter accounts without the phone numbers that were used to create them.

In our software once you purchase twitter accounts with their recovery emails and phone number.
You can enter these in the software when entering the twitter account and if twitter asks for them.. boom, the software enters it immediately, so you don't need to touch it and it continues on it's merry way :)

Paul D
11-07-2019, 12:55 AM
Gday Pete ,

1) Firstly do you supply/ sell Aged Twitter accounts or Fresh Accounts ?

2) When using Twitter accounts purchased overseas , do I need to login to them first manually or can I load direct into software without Twitter requesting verification

3) I'm located in Oz but aged accounts I purchase will have Overseas IP , and trigger verification more than likely....

4) Are you running a VPS that is located overseas and that reduces the verification issues ?

5) Looking to also add these same Twitter accounts to Syndwire to help add content and mix up between promo and general posts , but Syndwire require Twitter API , do you know any providers who supply accounts with PVA and API

How to handle this scenario , Thanks

Paul

Alexmams
11-07-2019, 02:02 AM
what do you think about paste in the "twitter content" embedded maps links route to the place of the company? Or Google My maps embedded route?

Like:
https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=16X_Nry1AMUDFM81I8e3iSMuDwWI&ll=37.66477959812246%2C-109.96277085352193&z=7

can this help the local ranking?

Myleschad@gmail.com
11-07-2019, 07:05 AM
If anyone needs, I have 1,900 PVA twitter accounts aged 4 years from 2015, never used. $3.50 each. You can check the posts of current buyers which left postive feedback. Email me at myleschad@gmail.com

jonthepain
11-07-2019, 08:42 AM
Hey Pete,

Do you suggest running this software through a VPN?

Thanks
Jon

PeterDrew
11-07-2019, 10:44 AM
Hey Pete,

Do you suggest running this software through a VPN?

Thanks
Jon

Hey John

Sure, use this one, this is tested to work with our softwares and it's cheap etc
https://petestrafficsuite.com/showthread.php?3428-Recommended-VPS

Or you can buy a HDMI Mini computer and run that via teamviewer.

like these
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Beelink-BT3Pro-Mini-PC-Windows-10-Computer-Desktop-4GB-RAM-64GB-HDMI-VGA-Output/401752330893?epid=24031256320&hash=item5d8a4e128d:g:Mf0AAOSwPk9cSs5E

not affiliated.. but you get the idea..

you connect them via HDMI to a monitor and power to set them up.. put teamviewer on it, then disconnect the monitor and you can run it from your own PC or Mac etc

Dmc9007
11-07-2019, 11:00 AM
https://petestrafficsuite.com/showthread.php?11549-How-to-Order-Twitter-Accounts

P.S. never purchase twitter accounts without the phone numbers that were used to create them.

In our software once you purchase twitter accounts with their recovery emails and phone number.
You can enter these in the software when entering the twitter account and if twitter asks for them.. boom, the software enters it immediately, so you don't need to touch it and it continues on it's merry way :)

Hi Peter,

Thank you for your response! The accounts I purchased included phone numbers, but twitter has flagged several of them for verification, which includes an SMS code being sent to the phone number. Unfortunately, I do not have access to the messages through the phone numbers provided with the purchased accounts.

jonthepain
11-08-2019, 06:46 AM
Hey Jon

Sure, use this one...

Thanks Pete.

I forget which VPN we used in the EVO days, but it worked great. Almost as good as EVO worked... ah, those were the days.

Still, we are getting great results with your current offerings. I think the game changer was linking everything through IFTTT.

When we run TCALM, the tweets fire posts to just about every 2.0 site imaginable - all because you showed us how to leverage LRS, HOM, and the rest.

Our brick and mortar business is killing the big franchises in the SERPs, who spend tens of thousands of $ in SEO per month, because of you and Colin and Chel and (darn I forget your developer's name at the moment.) We totaled a record 511 recurring clients this season, all from organic search engine results. Our ad spend, other than your products, was $0.

Thank you my friend.

Yours,
Jon

PeterDrew
11-08-2019, 12:21 PM
Thanks Pete.

I forget which VPN we used in the EVO days, but it worked great. Almost as good as EVO worked... ah, those were the days.

Still, we are getting great results with your current offerings. I think the game changer was linking everything through IFTTT.

When we run TCALM, the tweets fire posts to just about every 2.0 site imaginable - all because you showed us how to leverage LRS, HOM, and the rest.

Our brick and mortar business is killing the big franchises in the SERPs, who spend tens of thousands of $ in SEO per month, because of you and Colin and Chel and (darn I forget your developer's name at the moment.) We totaled a record 511 recurring clients this season, all from organic search engine results. Our ad spend, other than your products, was $0.

Thank you my friend.

Yours,
Jon

Hey Jon

The mood in SEO over the years has been up and down huh.. it was very high for many years, then the algos changed and the mood changed as it became more difficult.

I think the Mood Right Now is getting very close to what it was nearly a decade ago..

Our tools are doing some pretty incredible work, they work fast and produce results fast that stick..

I think we are going to be seeing a lot more SEO Agencies popping up again, helping small businesses around the world fight against the billion dollar companies, just as you have described above..

Thanks for your post mate, it will certainly inspire a lot of other people to get their heads down, asses up and get to it :)

Cheers
Pete

dealguy9
11-08-2019, 12:37 PM
Hey Pete,

I thought I saw in one of the videos that we need to login to Google webmaster console for each gmail account to fully use the software, is this still true
with the last update? if yes, what was the reason again?

Thanks,

Tony

PeterDrew
11-09-2019, 01:34 PM
Hey Pete,

I thought I saw in one of the videos that we need to login to Google webmaster console for each gmail account to fully use the software, is this still true
with the last update? if yes, what was the reason again?

Thanks,

Tony

yes, just once for each google account you use in our software.

just so the account is registered with your computer.

that's all

gbyrd
11-09-2019, 03:06 PM
I purchased 50 Twitter accounts from Myles, they came with everything you need including phone numbers, Myles responded to all and any questions I had, and even went beyond that when I asked him to help me with getting started

PeterDrew
11-09-2019, 11:19 PM
I purchased 50 Twitter accounts from Myles, they came with everything you need including phone numbers, Myles responded to all and any questions I had, and even went beyond that when I asked him to help me with getting started

nice one

thanks for the feedback

mikemike2
11-11-2019, 07:20 AM
I received twitter and gmail accounts from Myles. Both look good with full login credentials. The twitter accounts have full profiles. Thanks.

mikemike2
11-11-2019, 08:53 AM
Hi,

I have got the software and am just learning it. Can it be used to make tweets with no links? Just regular stupid tweets so we don't get banned for spamming? What are the chances of an account being banned that just has commercial tweets posted? I have had twitter accounts banned in the past for spam, I am not sure currently.

PeterDrew
11-11-2019, 01:01 PM
Hi,

I have got the software and am just learning it. Can it be used to make tweets with no links? Just regular stupid tweets so we don't get banned for spamming? What are the chances of an account being banned that just has commercial tweets posted? I have had twitter accounts banned in the past for spam, I am not sure currently.

Sure you can

In the "Tweet Content" Tab

you can post any content, text or links that you like with spintax

we added spintax, because twitter doesn't allow duplicate tweets.

In running this software for nearly 2 months I've lost 1 twitter account.

Make sure you never use personal or clients accounts in automated softwares as a rule of thumb etc.

Cheers

goviral
11-11-2019, 05:47 PM
Hi Peter,

Thank you for your response! The accounts I purchased included phone numbers, but twitter has flagged several of them for verification, which includes an SMS code being sent to the phone number. Unfortunately, I do not have access to the messages through the phone numbers provided with the purchased accounts.

I've had the same problem. I've got the phone numbers but Twitter was asking for codes to the phone numbers. I don't have the numbers. I have decided that I will try to login to the accounts, post a bit of content, maybe do a bit of IFTTT syndication from an RSS so it gets more content and then use them.

I was so excited to jump into the software that I wasn't careful enough with the accounts.

PeterDrew
11-11-2019, 09:48 PM
I've had the same problem. I've got the phone numbers but Twitter was asking for codes to the phone numbers. I don't have the numbers. I have decided that I will try to login to the accounts, post a bit of content, maybe do a bit of IFTTT syndication from an RSS so it gets more content and then use them.

I was so excited to jump into the software that I wasn't careful enough with the accounts.

just grab 5 others from Myles here on the forum and use those, so you can keep pumping them out etc :) or 10 or 20 etc

mikemike2
11-12-2019, 10:06 AM
Can you boost the same GMB on the same twitter account more than once? I'm referring to twitter not accepting the same tweet twice. Why does the pr"ogram choose United States before posting?

PeterDrew
11-12-2019, 12:38 PM
Can you boost the same GMB on the same twitter account more than once? I'm referring to twitter not accepting the same tweet twice. Why does the pr"ogram choose United States before posting?

yes 100% just use spintax.. only issue with twitter is posting exact same content twice, they do not allow duplicate tweets etc.. thus spintax

It choses USA as it's english. lots of purchased twitter accounts come default in other languages, to solve a lot of future hassles, we make sure the account is in english before posting etc.

mikemike2
11-12-2019, 02:05 PM
Cool Pete, again regarding the GMB citation. where would we add spintax, as the results seem to be needed to be presicse to be of use? if just the picture is different, is that enough to not show duplicate content? Again, just going by your experience so I don't burn accounts :). Thanks.

PeterDrew
11-12-2019, 04:20 PM
Cool Pete, again regarding the GMB citation. where would we add spintax, as the results seem to be needed to be presicse to be of use? if just the picture is different, is that enough to not show duplicate content? Again, just going by your experience so I don't burn accounts :). Thanks.

There's spintax in the
Title Text:
Field

Or you can leave it all the same, but get a new short URL each time, as per video tutorial

Plus the software randomly chooses an image out of the folder you select, so the more image you have in there the better.

Cheers

goviral
11-12-2019, 07:20 PM
General Questions Thread. Ask anything in here. Read Here first

Q. How long does it take to get rankings?

A. This is exactly what I did, while promoting this niche I was also

Creating this software, which involves a LOT of runs of it.

Typically over the first 2 weeks I ran the software, using between 2 and 8 accounts 2 times per day, but every second day.

Sometimes more, sometimes less

The RAnking was N06 when we started, and it didn't move at all

For the first 3 weeks.

Then around first day of the 4th week, boom.. it was No1.

The beauty of this software/strategy is it is completely isolated from the GMB, not connected in any way whatsoever..

So you can go hard at them, meaning you can run the software as much as you like.

My advice is to run it more, rather than less and wait for results.

If in doubt, do more runs.

Cheers
Pete

What were some of the other results you got from your tests? Or was it just this main one you were testing? Just curious to see if that was standard result or exceptional.

Cheers!

PeterDrew
11-12-2019, 11:09 PM
What were some of the other results you got from your tests? Or was it just this main one you were testing? Just curious to see if that was standard result or exceptional.

Cheers!

From the feedback from people using the software my results are typical.. maybe slow compared to a bunch of people..

results are determined by competitiveness of the competition, so there's no one all speed test etc.

gbyrd
11-13-2019, 12:31 PM
Regarding Tweet Content you can tweet anything you like up to 280 characters with spintext, where do you suggest we get the content from or what type of content, and can you give us a few example please

papadre
11-14-2019, 02:07 PM
Can we use spintax for the title of moment?

PeterDrew
11-14-2019, 02:14 PM
Can we use spintax for the title of moment?

yep.. sure can, you could of tested it yourself in 2 mins :)

posting a single tweet/moment from a single account to see if it worked.

Stuart24
11-14-2019, 09:39 PM
Can I go into someone GMB to rank without their knowledge and rank them and then sell them? if so how?

PeterDrew
11-14-2019, 11:37 PM
Can I go into someone GMB to rank without their knowledge and rank them and then sell them? if so how?

do exactly as I did with this software, in the video demonstrations and tutorials.

gbyrd
11-15-2019, 07:46 AM
Regarding Tweet Content you can tweet anything you like up to 280 characters with spintext, where do you suggest we get the content from or what type of content, and can you give us a few example please

PeterDrew
11-15-2019, 12:26 PM

It's impossible to give you an example, as I have no idea what it is you want to achieve with or promote with the software etc.

typically this content is text and links.

Paul D
11-19-2019, 03:37 PM
Bump ?

Present
11-19-2019, 05:56 PM
Hi Peter, I purchased both the Infinity Seo Suite along with Google Indexer. My Intentions is to Mass Market unlimited affiliate sites.

My Questions are as follows:

1.) What is a Good referral where I can buy a "Verified Gmail Youtube Account to accomplish my above Intention or goal?
2.) how can I make a wordpress blog or Landing page compatible with Infinity Seo Suite Google Sites and Google Indexer?

PeterDrew
11-20-2019, 11:01 AM
Hi Pete and everyone,
Can I use the soft to rank affiliate sites only and lot of keywords (can I use spintax in Title field of tweets) ?
Let me know pls
Thx

yep 100%

You can use it to rank any sites whatsoever..

yes spintax in title.. :)

the limit is 60 characters in this title, so make sure you don't put more than 60, even when spun etc.

Cheers

PeterDrew
11-20-2019, 11:16 AM
Hi Peter, I purchased both the Infinity Seo Suite along with Google Indexer. My Intentions is to Mass Market unlimited affiliate sites.

My Questions are as follows:

1.) What is a Good referral where I can buy a "Verified Gmail Youtube Account to accomplish my above Intention or goal?
2.) how can I make a wordpress blog or Landing page compatible with Infinity Seo Suite Google Sites and Google Indexer?

1. Just Google
Purchase Bulk Google Accounts.

All the top listings have been selling them for years.

2. This is a difficult one to answer, as I really do not understand what you are asking me.

Typically you'd create WP on a domain and then the affiliate sales would come from optimised landing pages..

wordpresssite.com/keyword-relevant-landing-page/

Then as you send links to the landing pages, the domains authority itself grows over time, thus making it easier to rank new landing pages added.

cheers

Present
11-20-2019, 01:26 PM
1. Just Google
Purchase Bulk Google Accounts.

All the top listings have been selling them for years.

2. This is a difficult one to answer, as I really do not understand what you are asking me.

Typically you'd create WP on a domain and then the affiliate sales would come from optimised landing pages..

wordpresssite.com/keyword-relevant-landing-page/

Then as you send links to the landing pages, the domains authority itself grows over time, thus making it easier to rank new landing pages added.

cheers

Peter, After I complete My Wordpress site on My Domain with a Keyword-Relevant Landing Page(4 My Affiliate Sales); "How Can I Link" Either or Both the Wordpress and/or Landing Page(4 My Affiliate Sales) to the Google Sites I Produce using "Infinity Seo" and Google Indexer? After I complete the Wordpress and Lander sites I want to "Input their Links" in the Google Indexer and Your New Twitter Software for Mass Marketing of my Affiliate Niche Landers. Just wanted your Advisement on how to Properly Accomplish this Goal. Thank U for your Time in Advance.

PeterDrew
11-21-2019, 11:53 AM
Peter, After I complete My Wordpress site on My Domain with a Keyword-Relevant Landing Page(4 My Affiliate Sales); "How Can I Link" Either or Both the Wordpress and/or Landing Page(4 My Affiliate Sales) to the Google Sites I Produce using "Infinity Seo" and Google Indexer? After I complete the Wordpress and Lander sites I want to "Input their Links" in the Google Indexer and Your New Twitter Software for Mass Marketing of my Affiliate Niche Landers. Just wanted your Advisement on how to Properly Accomplish this Goal. Thank U for your Time in Advance.

so you've got 4 products hosted on your own WordPress domain..

e.g.

domain.com/product-1/
domain.com/product-2/
domain.com/product-3/
domain.com/product-4/

for this domain to rank well

It has to load Fast.

2. this is needs to be mobile friendly in googles eyes..
google
"is my site mobile friendly google"
test it in those links that come up.

3. site should be secure.. make sure its HTTPS

Once these are done.. you have your URL's

Use this method listed in this Strategy report and you'll be good to go :)

https://petestrafficsuite.com/showthread.php?11456-Twitter-Citation-and-Link-Monster-Power-Stacking-Strategy-Report-here

googlealchemist
11-22-2019, 06:29 AM

Had a similar question/concern...I've noticed sometimes when verifying a google account, or reverifying, you dont need to actually receive a text at the number, they just want to confirm that you know the number listed for the account. Twitter always seems to want to send a text with a code for you to enter.

What is the GIS in 'works great with gis'

It says 'add unlimited twitter accounts' but then at the bottom says up to 50? Does that mean I can add unlimited to the software but only actively choose 50 to post to per run?

Alexmams
11-22-2019, 11:15 AM
what do you think about paste in the "twitter content" embedded maps links route to the place of the company? Or Google My maps embedded route?

Like:
https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/vi...7085352193&z=7
or https://goo.gl/maps/ssmZjdaQojt2c6yb6

PeterDrew
11-22-2019, 12:13 PM

Like:
https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/vi...7085352193&z=7
or https://goo.gl/maps/ssmZjdaQojt2c6yb6

Certainly can it's a great idea.. been doing this for a while already.

You can put any links in the tweets/moments to get excellent link juice from ..

Alexmams
11-25-2019, 07:10 AM
Hi, Pete,

Have purchased Twitter usa Accounts and use with the software. If I live in France, can I change the phone number and the country?

PeterDrew
11-25-2019, 10:58 AM
Hi, Pete,

Have purchased Twitter usa Accounts and use with the software. If I live in France, can I change the phone number and the country?

There's no need to change the country and phone number, the number is used only for verification purposes , you only need to enter the number supplied to verify etc.

These are for SEO purposes and there's no advantage to making the changes you suggested above.. If it's working, don't fix it is what I say :)

Cheers

Paul D
11-28-2019, 03:42 PM
Gday Pete ,
I want to target a suburb that is not in the same area as clients actual GMB ( residence )
Can I change the actual GMB address in software to a generic address in Target Suburb ?
Or
Should I target the actual suburb by just changing the Keyword in Title Text ?

Cheers Paul

Paul D
11-28-2019, 05:04 PM
G'day Pete , Can we spin Title Text ? or anything in the GMB Citations NAP section ?

Cheers Paul

PeterDrew
11-28-2019, 10:14 PM
Gday Pete ,
I want to target a suburb that is not in the same area as clients actual GMB ( residence )
Can I change the actual GMB address in software to a generic address in Target Suburb ?
Or
Should I target the actual suburb by just changing the Keyword in Title Text ?

Cheers Paul

yes spintax in title text only..

You do not want different variations of your NAP.. this will really negatively effect the GMB rankings.

Jan
12-01-2019, 12:09 AM
Hi Pete, Just making sure I've got this right, I bought 25 Twitter accounts, but you're saying that we can use the same 6 or 8 accounts over and over? even if it's for a new client? can I keep using the same accounts or do I start with another 6 or 8 for a new client?

Also, will this method work if the client 1. Doesn't have a physical address on GMB, just a map since they will be working all over Australia.
2. They are new, so not even on the first 10 pages of Google search, will it still work for them? is it just a matter of repeating it till it works?

goviral
12-02-2019, 06:41 AM
Hey Pete,

I'm having a terrible time with having all my Twitter accounts suspended. I even tried to start them off by going in and doing some general tweets, following people, retweeting etc before running the software. I thought it was my user agent on my other pc so I changed PC's and it's still happening. I'm buying aged accounts but they're still all being suspended.

I am on NBN and my IP seems to change fairly regularly even without using a VPN. I don't know what to do at this stage. It seems I'm the only person having this issue. I'm wondering if I should try another stick PC and see if that works.

It's frustrating that all the time I've spent on it is going to waste.

Thanks for any help. (BTW, I wasn't spamming the accounts with hundreds of tweets. Just did a couple of TCALM runs after doing some real tweets on Twitter).

PeterDrew
12-02-2019, 10:30 AM
Hi Pete, Just making sure I've got this right, I bought 25 Twitter accounts, but you're saying that we can use the same 6 or 8 accounts over and over? even if it's for a new client? can I keep using the same accounts or do I start with another 6 or 8 for a new client?

Also, will this method work if the client 1. Doesn't have a physical address on GMB, just a map since they will be working all over Australia.
2. They are new, so not even on the first 10 pages of Google search, will it still work for them? is it just a matter of repeating it till it works?

1. Yes, these accounts are non niche specific you can use different projects over the same accounts for sure.

2. The Perfect tool for service area businesses like you describe without an address is

GMB Dominator
https://petestrafficsuite.com/showthread.php?6366-GMB-Dominator-Software-Beta-Is-Live-Now

That being said, posting links to your GMB without using the citations will help rankings a LOT.. so you need to test .
Go to the GMB click on Share and grab that Short URL provided.. do this a bunch of times, each time it will supply you a NEW Different short url.
Put these URL's in the software, in the Tweet Content Tab.

Do you also have the Google Indexer Software with Nitros Linking?
https://petestrafficsuite.com/showthread.php?11285-Get-the-Google-Indexer-Software-Nitros-Linking-Network-Free-Here
This will help a lot, particularly if you follow my steps in the free

Power Stacking SEO PDF Report found here.
https://petestrafficsuite.com/showthread.php?11456-Twitter-Citation-and-Link-Monster-Power-Stacking-Strategy-Report-here

test test test :)

The best thing about this twitter software is you see results fast.. e.g. days..

Cheers
pete

PeterDrew
12-02-2019, 10:35 AM
Hey Pete,

I'm having a terrible time with having all my Twitter accounts suspended. I even tried to start them off by going in and doing some general tweets, following people, retweeting etc before running the software. I thought it was my user agent on my other pc so I changed PC's and it's still happening. I'm buying aged accounts but they're still all being suspended.

I am on NBN and my IP seems to change fairly regularly even without using a VPN. I don't know what to do at this stage. It seems I'm the only person having this issue. I'm wondering if I should try another stick PC and see if that works.

It's frustrating that all the time I've spent on it is going to waste.

Thanks for any help. (BTW, I wasn't spamming the accounts with hundreds of tweets. Just did a couple of TCALM runs after doing some real tweets on Twitter).

dang.. that's a PITA.........

Not sure where you got your accounts from, but I'd try a different vendor.. that's all I got mate. Because twitter will certainly group accounts together and remove the group all in one go.. e.g. those created on a specific date or from a specific IP upon creation and X of them were spam accounts, they'll trace them back and remove all of them.. it's a blunt instrument etc.

typically I'd say, don't spam them to death, but it sounds like your not doing that.

Alternatively it could be the content you are posting?

One thing, it's "Not" the software, so that's a good thing, means you can solve it, just need to figure out what the issue is, then you'll be good to go etc.

we've sold a LOT of these, not one complaint in support about accounts being killed off etc.

Cheers

Present
12-03-2019, 08:05 AM
Thank U Peter.

My next Question: What is the multisites limit per PVA Account You would suggest? Like 50 to 100 Multisites per PVA Account Or? (Infinity Classic GSites(Promoting Affiliate Offers)and Wordpress Sites(Promoting Affiliate offers)

PeterDrew
12-04-2019, 11:05 AM
Thank U Peter.

My next Question: What is the multisites limit per PVA Account You would suggest? Like 50 to 100 Multisites per PVA Account Or? (Infinity Classic GSites(Promoting Affiliate Offers)and Wordpress Sites(Promoting Affiliate offers)

there's a limit to 100 sites per google account, so I'd stick to under this amount :)

valdivz36
12-05-2019, 11:24 AM
Hello,

Just tried using the software, got an automated message to do an update, so I tried to update but I got a message saying " archive corrupted"

any suggestions?

PeterDrew
12-05-2019, 12:50 PM
Hello,

Just tried using the software, got an automated message to do an update, so I tried to update but I got a message saying " archive corrupted"

any suggestions?

here's the download page

https://petestrafficsuite.com/showthread.php?11455-DOWNLOAD-Twitter-Citation-and-Link-Monster-Software-Tutorials

download it to a new location and install it again..

cheers

Jan
12-08-2019, 01:03 AM
Thanks Pete ))

goviral
01-03-2020, 06:28 PM
dang.. that's a PITA.........

Not sure where you got your accounts from, but I'd try a different vendor.. that's all I got mate. Because twitter will certainly group accounts together and remove the group all in one go.. e.g. those created on a specific date or from a specific IP upon creation and X of them were spam accounts, they'll trace them back and remove all of them.. it's a blunt instrument etc.

typically I'd say, don't spam them to death, but it sounds like your not doing that.

Alternatively it could be the content you are posting?

One thing, it's "Not" the software, so that's a good thing, means you can solve it, just need to figure out what the issue is, then you'll be good to go etc.

we've sold a LOT of these, not one complaint in support about accounts being killed off etc.

Cheers

Thanks Pete. I kind of gave up trying for a while but I'll try another vendor.

Problem has been that a lot of Twitter account vendors insist on using proxies. I then got a heap from Myles but they all got flagged. I tried to get them ready with real tweets, not just links. Spent a bit of time trying to follow and treat them as normal accounts before running TCALM but still no luck.

I'll try a new vendor and a new PC.

Do you know if your software works on Liinux?

Thanks

googlealchemist
01-05-2020, 08:10 AM

Problem has been that a lot of Twitter account vendors insist on using proxies. I then got a heap from Myles but they all got flagged. I tried to get them ready with real tweets, not just links. Spent a bit of time trying to follow and treat them as normal accounts before running TCALM but still no luck.

Thanks

what do u mean by 'flagged'? had to verify via phone or email or they were suspended outright...any idea why?

dogdaze
01-05-2020, 01:04 PM
Thanks Pete.

Thank you my friend.

Yours,
Jon

Peter - is the training where to leverage LRS, HOM, IFTTT still available?

PeterDrew
01-07-2020, 11:26 AM
Peter - is the training where to leverage LRS, HOM, IFTTT still available?

Here's the latest linking strategy report here

https://petestrafficsuite.com/showthread.php?11831-Download-your-Ultimate-GMB-Linking-Strategy-Report-Here-On-the-House!

Cheers

PeterDrew
01-07-2020, 11:27 AM

Thanks

How many tweets per account you posting per day?

dogdaze
01-11-2020, 08:33 AM
Got a batch - thanks! I know i need to login to each one before running the sofware BUT do i need to stay logged into them or is it enought to just login once?

Paul D
01-13-2020, 04:26 PM
G'day Pete , or anyone else with this answer please ?

I'm worried about Google getting mixed signals if i change things in GMB Citations Tab ie :

Question - 1

What is the best practise if my business is located in a suburb outside the main area i am targeting Example -

MY GMB is located in say 'Brisbane' , but I'm targeting 'Ipswich' , what's the best way to add twitter citations ?

Question - 2

In GMB Citations Tab -

Title Text - Do I still use the same GMB Title as in public GMB listing or add Target KWD to suit location - Can it be spun

Question - 3

In GMB Name - Can I add my Target KWD or does it need to still be my GMB name already listed ?

In Tweet Content Tab -

I will still add my kwd's and content based around 'Ipswich'

Cheers Paul

PeterDrew
01-15-2020, 10:04 AM
Got a batch - thanks! I know i need to login to each one before running the sofware BUT do i need to stay logged into them or is it enought to just login once?

You only need to log in once with each account. that's it :) all done..

PeterDrew
01-15-2020, 10:16 AM
G'day Pete , or anyone else with this answer please ?

I'm worried about Google getting mixed signals if i change things in GMB Citations Tab ie :

Question - 1

What is the best practise if my business is located in a suburb outside the main area i am targeting Example -

MY GMB is located in say 'Brisbane' , but I'm targeting 'Ipswich' , what's the best way to add twitter citations ?

Question - 2

In GMB Citations Tab -

Title Text - Do I still use the same GMB Title as in public GMB listing or add Target KWD to suit location - Can it be spun

Question - 3

In GMB Name - Can I add my Target KWD or does it need to still be my GMB name already listed ?

In Tweet Content Tab -

I will still add my kwd's and content based around 'Ipswich'

Cheers Paul

1. If you want to rank and get traffic from other locations other than that location your GMB is Actually in. ie surrounding neighbourhoods etc. I'd highly recommend getting our GMB Dominator suite of softwares, which are created specifically to do this.
https://petestrafficsuite.com/showthread.php?6366-GMB-Dominator-Software-Beta-Is-Live-Now

A citation is the exact
Name
Address
Phone Number

of the gmb you are promoting, they should be exactly as seen on the GMB you are promoting.

2. In the Title Text area, you can use spintax as noted by the default text in that field.
You can use this area to target other locations etc.
Though typically with most GMB's their Titles are not optimised for the keywords they want to get traffic from. So this software drops signals about those exact terms we want to rank the GMB for..
So use this section to put in the keyword phrases you want to rank for.

3. This is part of the citation created, so it should be "exactly" the same as the business name or title of the GMB you are promoting etc.

cheers

lookwithin
01-15-2020, 11:16 AM
Hi Peter,

I have used the Twitter Link Monster a couple of times and have the following questions;

1) When running the software are the choices, A) as a GMB Citation only or B) for Tweet Content with links only or C) Both ??

This is where my confusion is, does the software do one or the other and if so, how do we chose which one to do, the "GMB Citations" Versus "Tweet Content"? If it is one or the other, which is more beneficial in trying to rank a GMB? I assume it would be GMB Citaitons?

2) You mention several times that we can grab the short GMB Maps URL and that everytime we do, Google changes it so it creates a different link to use. What I noticed is Google now just gives you one link when clicking on the share button. Is this what you see as well or is there another way to get a different share URL?

Thanks in advance!

Russ

PeterDrew
01-16-2020, 11:02 AM
Hey Russ,

100% C

It's both.. read the PDF strategy report thats listed on this forum. https://petestrafficsuite.com/showth...gy-Report-here (https://petestrafficsuite.com/showthread.php?11456-Twitter-Citation-and-Link-Monster-Power-Stacking-Strategy-Report-here)

Yes, shortly after I released that video.. Google removed the unlimited short urls.. and now only gives one..

Main answer to above is to read the strategy report I released above..

cheers
pete

lookwithin
01-16-2020, 12:53 PM
Thanks Peter!