PDA

View Full Version : PETE- PLEASE ANSWER ASAP- THANKS!!

scottaction
11-22-2019, 07:55 AM
Hi Peter.

I sent a request through the helpdesk but have got no response and I need this info
before I buy Twitter Cit. & Link Monster

Please Respond ASAP-

1. Is there any discount available on the 1 time payment?
2. How many Twitter accounts are needed to be successful with campaigns?
3. I read twitter is coming down hard on mass twitter account creation/usage for backlinking- What are the risks with your software?
4. Where can I buy bulk twitter accounts that are aged, no similar footprints, etc?

I have clients waiting, so a quick response to my questions would really be appreciated!!

PeterDrew
11-22-2019, 12:20 PM
Hi Peter.

I sent a request through the helpdesk but have got no response and I need this info
before I buy Twitter Cit. & Link Monster

Please Respond ASAP-

1. Is there any discount available on the 1 time payment?
2. How many Twitter accounts are needed to be successful with campaigns?
3. I read twitter is coming down hard on mass twitter account creation/usage for backlinking- What are the risks with your software?
4. Where can I buy bulk twitter accounts that are aged, no similar footprints, etc?

I have clients waiting, so a quick response to my questions would really be appreciated!!

1. Yes.. there is a discount coupon.
2. typically people start with 10 or 20, I've had massive success using between 6 and 8.
3. complete rubbish
4. you can order twitter accounts here.
https://petestrafficsuite.com/showthread.php?11549-How-to-Order-Twitter-Accounts

Cheers

PeterDrew
11-22-2019, 12:22 PM
Btw, support answers all questions fast..

Cheers

scottaction
11-22-2019, 03:15 PM
How much is the software one time price with the discount coupon?? You never told me.
I also need the coupon.

1. Yes.. there is a discount coupon.
2. typically people start with 10 or 20, I've had massive success using between 6 and 8.
3. complete rubbish
4. you can order twitter accounts here.
https://petestrafficsuite.com/showthread.php?11549-How-to-Order-Twitter-Accounts

Cheers

scottaction
11-22-2019, 03:36 PM
I have a couple more questions...

1. Do I use, say, the same 20 aged twitter accounts for every client or does each client require their own aged twitter accounts?
2. You never told me how much the discount is for the 1 time price- how much?
I also need the discount coupon please.

Thank you, Pete!

PeterDrew
11-25-2019, 11:00 AM
I have a couple more questions...

1. Do I use, say, the same 20 aged twitter accounts for every client or does each client require their own aged twitter accounts?
2. You never told me how much the discount is for the 1 time price- how much?
I also need the discount coupon please.

Thank you, Pete!

No, you use the same accounts across all projects, that's exactly what I do..

Check your PM

Cheers