PDA

View Full Version : Best Practices and Overview Questions

westcoastkate
12-10-2019, 05:39 PM
I just purchased this and watched the how to videos. I don't have clarity on strategy or when and how to use these links?

Q1: Do I backlink to money sites (main site) or do I backlink to 1st level citations that link to the money site?

Q2: Do I need to purchase aged accounts or is it ok to start new keyword optimized accounts for the verticals I'm working with? (ie - phoenix plumber)

Q3: I'm using this for flipping domains and for local SEO. Are there different strategies required?

Any specific advise for getting started?

I'm trying to wrap my head around the best strategy so as not to get my twitter accounts banned.

Thank you.

Kate

PeterDrew
12-12-2019, 01:39 PM
I just purchased this and watched the how to videos. I don't have clarity on strategy or when and how to use these links?

Q1: Do I backlink to money sites (main site) or do I backlink to 1st level citations that link to the money site?

Q2: Do I need to purchase aged accounts or is it ok to start new keyword optimized accounts for the verticals I'm working with? (ie - phoenix plumber)

Q3: I'm using this for flipping domains and for local SEO. Are there different strategies required?

Any specific advise for getting started?

I'm trying to wrap my head around the best strategy so as not to get my twitter accounts banned.

Thank you.

Kate

Hi Kate

read up on this strategy PDF report here

https://petestrafficsuite.com/showthread.php?11456-Twitter-Citation-and-Link-Monster-Power-Stacking-Strategy-Report-here

thanks