PDA

View Full Version : Quick question about images for GMB Map Blaster

Jan
12-20-2019, 11:52 PM
Hi Pete,
I was just watching the training for the new GMB Map Blaster and I'm not sure where to get the full path to the images, the only images I have to work with are the ones I've created in Canva as thumbnails.

PeterDrew
12-21-2019, 03:05 AM
Hi Pete,
I was just watching the training for the new GMB Map Blaster and I'm not sure where to get the full path to the images, the only images I have to work with are the ones I've created in Canva as thumbnails.
The images need to be hosted on a site/domain etc

We can only supply images from the web with this product. We cannot upload them from our hard drives.

So you need to put the full path to the image that is stored on a website or host somewhere.

you can upload your existing images to a blogger blog.

once uploaded to the blog, go to that page. Right click on the Image.

In Chrome browser go to "Copy Image Address"

that copies the full path to that image, which you can then copy to the software, or store in a text file etc.

cheers

Jan
12-22-2019, 12:07 AM
Thanks,

gwallis
12-23-2019, 05:35 AM
The images need to be hosted on a site/domain etc

We can only supply images from the web with this product. We cannot upload them from our hard drives.

So you need to put the full path to the image that is stored on a website or host somewhere.

you can upload your existing images to a blogger blog.

once uploaded to the blog, go to that page. Right click on the Image.

In Chrome browser go to "Copy Image Address"

that copies the full path to that image, which you can then copy to the software, or store in a text file etc.

cheers

You can also create a Google Photos Album on one of your profiles and grab that url. It would be more powerful coming from a Google property.

PeterDrew
12-23-2019, 12:09 PM
You can also create a Google Photos Album on one of your profiles and grab that url. It would be more powerful coming from a Google property.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What Gary said :)

Especially with the image meta data updated :)