PeterDrew
07-25-2017, 09:46 PM
Video Tutorial No1.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOQXnxSzM6c

Video Tutorial No2. More In Depth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHa7s0Dlq5U

philmack
07-27-2017, 12:32 AM
Hi Pete, Yesterday you announced the new Blogger software. You added a BUY button. I bought into the Beta but when I clicked through I landed on a Coming Soon message. Since my $1 trial is for 3 days only, Coming Soon is not very helpful.
In another thread also about the Blogger tool the video is an old Gsites video.
What's up mate?

PeterDrew
07-27-2017, 10:27 AM
Hey Phil,

we haven't released it yet.

Hopefully later today or so

But I'll PM you the download URL now.. it's very much similar to Site gen software in terms of operation, but with some nice surprises at the completion of the project, which is self explanatory.

cgore
07-28-2017, 04:50 AM
Hey Pete,

I've tried running the Blog Creator 2 times and get a message that it has completed and if I want to upload to Drive (Super Awesome new feature!), but the PDF is blank...

I did every step except add anything to the HTML section.

Curtis

PeterDrew
07-28-2017, 12:07 PM
Hey Curtis,

we need your teamviewer to check it out mate..
PM me your TeamViewer log in please..

thanks

pete

PeterDrew
07-28-2017, 12:34 PM
Hey Pete,

I've tried running the Blog Creator 2 times and get a message that it has completed and if I want to upload to Drive (Super Awesome new feature!), but the PDF is blank...

I did every step except add anything to the HTML section.

Curtis

found it, you need to confirm your google account mate ;)

before you use any new google accounts in our software, you have to, on your computer, manually log into gmail, or blogger first. Only once, and then you can use the software etc

cheers
Pete

cgore
07-28-2017, 12:58 PM
I have logged into google with all of the accounts...I know they are all gobbledygook, but they are between 8-10 years old, some have older YT accounts and few have older blogger accounts attached to them. I will log into each one again...

Thanks,

Curtis

cgore
07-28-2017, 01:06 PM
I have logged into google with all of the accounts...I know they are all gobbledygook, but they are between 8-10 years old, some have older YT accounts and few have older blogger accounts attached to them. I will log into each one again...

Thanks,

Curtis

I didn't however have any recovery options set up...Could that have been the problem? I added a recovery email to each one...

Curtis

PeterDrew
07-28-2017, 02:15 PM
I don't know mate, the software works with active google accounts etc. As long as the google accounts are good, the software is fine etc.

cgore
07-28-2017, 11:40 PM
This morning I'm setting up a new project and tried to add a new email that I know is a good one, and get this error message. I've shut down and restarted the software and the computer and still the same.

PeterDrew
07-29-2017, 12:06 AM
This morning I'm setting up a new project and tried to add a new email that I know is a good one, and get this error message. I've shut down and restarted the software and the computer and still the same.

delete all those then add them again, and it should be fine. no idea why that happened, that's never happened here.

If that doesn't fix it, create a support ticket at www.support.hangoutmillionaire.com supply the user/pass etc and they'll see what's up.

cgore
07-29-2017, 01:35 AM
delete all those then add them again, and it should be fine. no idea why that happened, that's never happened here.

If that doesn't fix it, create a support ticket at www.support.hangoutmillionaire.com supply the user/pass etc and they'll see what's up.

I realized it only happens if you have it set to make posts...I switched it back to make blogs and it added it fine...

Even though I added a new email it still has not successfully created a project. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the software and noticed it reinstalled .net 4.7, so I'm not sure if I'm having problems with that or what?

Curtis

Also with the GSC software a window popped up and you could see the software working. I've never gotten a pop up with the GBC, should we see the pop up?

ColWolfenden
07-29-2017, 12:01 PM

I just replied to your support ticket so check your email and we'll investigate this for you

monadnock
07-29-2017, 09:36 PM
Anyone else seeing the tool get stuck on the Add Image step?

PeterDrew
07-29-2017, 09:44 PM

This is the same code we used in the site generator, its been used 1000's and 1000's of times, I've never heard of this error before..

It could be.

1. try using a JPG image.. and keep the file size around 1 meg only.

2. Make sure your image is stored in a folder the software has access to.. e.g. not dropbox or similar.
Best place to make sure there's access . Create a folder My Documents/thumbnail1/

put your image/s in there and try again.. It should be fine.

try these two things first. If that still doesn't work contact support. www.support.hangoutmillionaire.com

they'll get it sorted for you..

cheers
pete

cgore
07-30-2017, 05:57 AM
I just replied to your support ticket so check your email and we'll investigate this for you

Hey Colin, I was traveling so I just now got your message. I replied to your email, but I downloaded 1.2, same issues...I sent you my TV info...

Thanks,

Curtis

Sunline
07-30-2017, 07:15 AM
hello Pete I was looking forward to this software but unfortunately when I checked your links that you have on your sales page 90% are no longer working please explain.

PowerGenie
07-30-2017, 08:17 AM
OK, I have no trouble running the Gsite creator but this blogger creator keeps stopping at 5%, presenting me with a pdf that is blank and asking if I want to upload it to drive. 17 times I've tried with various accounts, even logged into the account on Chrome and Edge and in the create Blogger page but still have not been able to get it to work even once. Same software, same accounts that I can run Gsite creator on. The "trial" is a complete failure but I like the Gsite creator and would like to use the blog creator if it can be fixed. Any suggestions ?

equitydw
07-30-2017, 09:24 AM
OK, I have no trouble running the Gsite creator but this blogger creator keeps stopping at 5%, presenting me with a pdf that is blank and asking if I want to upload it to drive. 17 times I've tried with various accounts, even logged into the account on Chrome and Edge and in the create Blogger page but still have not been able to get it to work even once. Same software, same accounts that I can run Gsite creator on. The "trial" is a complete failure but I like the Gsite creator and would like to use the blog creator if it can be fixed. Any suggestions ?

I amexperiencinsg the exact same thing.

PeterDrew
07-30-2017, 12:40 PM

I amexperiencinsg the exact same thing.

1. Try using the "Repeat" button and try again..

2. If that doesn't work, contact support, they'll get it sorted for you :)

cheers
Pete

btw, its working like a charm here every time..

cgore
07-31-2017, 04:34 PM
Finally!!!!

PeterDrew
08-01-2017, 10:52 AM
Finally!!!!

Yay! :)

biltmore
08-02-2017, 10:16 AM
I'm having the same blank pdf results. I'm using my everyday gmail account.

Could you clarify on adding a gmail account to the program - it isn't 100% clear how to do this. Maybe that is part of my problem.

If my gmail is johndoe @ gmail.com do I enter the complete johndoe @ gmail.com in the left box and my password in the right? (Then add the profile)

PeterDrew
08-02-2017, 11:20 AM
I'm having the same blank pdf results. I'm using my everyday gmail account.

Could you clarify on adding a gmail account to the program - it isn't 100% clear how to do this. Maybe that is part of my problem.

If my gmail is johndoe @ gmail.com do I enter the complete johndoe @ gmail.com in the left box and my password in the right? (Then add the profile)

Hey
Can you contact support please.. they'll help get it sorted asap

www.Support.HangoutMillionaire.com

cheers
Pete

cgore
08-03-2017, 07:15 AM

This is the same code we used in the site generator, its been used 1000's and 1000's of times, I've never heard of this error before..

It could be.

1. try using a JPG image.. and keep the file size around 1 meg only.

2. Make sure your image is stored in a folder the software has access to.. e.g. not dropbox or similar.
Best place to make sure there's access . Create a folder My Documents/thumbnail1/

put your image/s in there and try again.. It should be fine.

try these two things first. If that still doesn't work contact support. www.support.hangoutmillionaire.com

they'll get it sorted for you..

cheers
pete

I was having this same issue and seemed to have found a fix...

I had a sub-folder inside the folder I was using for my images. I removed the sub-folder and now the software is working without issue.

Hope this helps!

Curtis

videos53
08-05-2017, 02:27 AM
I was having this same issue and seemed to have found a fix...

I had a sub-folder inside the folder I was using for my images. I removed the sub-folder and now the software is working without issue.

Hope this helps!

Curtis

So you got it to work that way? I am having the same issue gets stuck when it comes to loading the image. I only uploaded one just to test. Still wouldnt work. I will have to try it again.

cgore
08-05-2017, 02:34 AM
So you got it to work that way? I am having the same issue gets stuck when it comes to loading the image. I only uploaded one just to test. Still wouldnt work. I will have to try it again.

Only thing I can suggest is make sure you are only using .jpg for the image and it is no larger than 1 MB is size.

Worst case submit a support ticket, Colin is awesome and will figure out the issue.

videos53
08-05-2017, 02:50 PM
Only thing I can suggest is make sure you are only using .jpg for the image and it is no larger than 1 MB is size.

Worst case submit a support ticket, Colin is awesome and will figure out the issue.

Hey I did exactly that and put in a support ticket. In the meantime maybe you could advise me of what you did if you don't mind. I have tried 4 different ways to get past that upload stage right after it makes my blog and then the maps. Once it gets to upload images it gets timed out and I get an error message. I have uploaded only 2 jpegs well under 1mb. I have tried to simply upload them into a folder which sits with my documents. I have tried compressing both and put into a zip folder and uploading that way. I figured this was the wrong way to do it anyways. I have tried just uploading a straight image into the software. The software takes it no matter what without any errors. Its when it comes to the actual process of logging in building the blog and then getting to the image part that it freezes up and does nothing from there. So what is your secret technique to making this work? What type of file are you using or saving your images to? Also where are you storing this file? On your desktop or in your documents? etc... Any info which be much appreciated. Thanks

PeterDrew
08-05-2017, 11:05 PM
Hey I did exactly that and put in a support ticket. In the meantime maybe you could advise me of what you did if you don't mind. I have tried 4 different ways to get past that upload stage right after it makes my blog and then the maps. Once it gets to upload images it gets timed out and I get an error message. I have uploaded only 2 jpegs well under 1mb. I have tried to simply upload them into a folder which sits with my documents. I have tried compressing both and put into a zip folder and uploading that way. I figured this was the wrong way to do it anyways. I have tried just uploading a straight image into the software. The software takes it no matter what without any errors. Its when it comes to the actual process of logging in building the blog and then getting to the image part that it freezes up and does nothing from there. So what is your secret technique to making this work? What type of file are you using or saving your images to? Also where are you storing this file? On your desktop or in your documents? etc... Any info which be much appreciated. Thanks

support will be in touch with an update for you shortly

cheers

videos53
08-06-2017, 04:40 AM
support will be in touch with an update for you shortly

cheers

They got in touch with me. Thanks I know you are working on the glitch with the image uploader. In the mean time quick suggestion. Anyway that we could use existing blogs to build out or load up a scraped blog that already has authority. Maybe like in the same area that we can load the template. Maybe there could be a spot to load up a high authority blogspot that is open for reregistration. I notice the software builds brand new blogs. Instead of starting from scratch be cool to have that option to build out blogs on existing authority type bloggers. I am not sure if that option is doable, but anyway its a thought. I have ranked my main sites using nothing but high authority blogger blogs that i had someone scrape on fiverr. So basically I rethemed them with my own content and within a month had a site or two ranking. If you were able to do that with this, you would have one dangerous machine. Not that it isn't great already, just a thought about this is all. Anyway it would be the cheapest and fastest way to build a pbn. The biggest pain in the you know what is keeping them updated. Your software solves that problem! Thanks

biltmore
08-06-2017, 02:37 PM
I've got the tool creating sites now but they are completely blank - no article, image or video. Anyone else run into this problem?

PeterDrew
08-06-2017, 09:29 PM
I've got the tool creating sites now but they are completely blank - no article, image or video. Anyone else run into this problem?

There's a user error in one of the fields..

create one test blog

title = test
article = test
image= use a small sized image.
keyword = test

create one blog.. you'll see it works..

then add your own content back into the software one at a time. This is how you'll find the error

then fix that error and your good to go..

otherwise contact support. www.support.hangoutmillionaire.com

cheers
pete

biltmore
08-07-2017, 04:35 AM

create one test blog

title = test
article = test
keyword = test

then add your own content back into the software one at a time. This is how you'll find the error

cheers
pete

OK thanks.

I did it and it worked well. Only change was using a less common "test" keyword as a lot of other bloggers use it so it took a long time to find a unique blog name (test123456a, etc.).

videos53
08-07-2017, 06:15 PM

create one test blog

title = test
article = test
keyword = test

cheers
pete

Hi Peter, Could you have someone on your team make a specific video about saving and uploading an image that will get the system to work. I contacted support and opened a ticket. Their response was not helpful as they couldn't tell me where the best place was to save the image folder etc... They mentioned that they are aware of the glitch about the problem with uploading images and that they are working on it. I know some have successfully gotten their blogs to work, while others have gotten the software stuck on the image part after it creates the maps. The software just sits there and then you get a code that reads unable to read image blah blah blah. The team said there is a workaround however it is unclear what it is. ANyway the image I am using is under 1mb and is a jpeg. Yes I am only trying to upload one test image at this point just to get some blogs out there. This morning I was charged 27 bucks for software I can't use. Sorry if I sound frustrated, but would be cool if someone could step up and help. Whenever someone else needs help I will usually film a screencast vid and upload it. This usually resolves 99 percent of the problems. Anyway if anyone could help out would be super cool! Thanks all.

PeterDrew
08-08-2017, 11:11 AM
Hi Peter, Could you have someone on your team make a specific video about saving and uploading an image that will get the system to work. I contacted support and opened a ticket. Their response was not helpful as they couldn't tell me where the best place was to save the image folder etc... They mentioned that they are aware of the glitch about the problem with uploading images and that they are working on it. I know some have successfully gotten their blogs to work, while others have gotten the software stuck on the image part after it creates the maps. The software just sits there and then you get a code that reads unable to read image blah blah blah. The team said there is a workaround however it is unclear what it is. ANyway the image I am using is under 1mb and is a jpeg. Yes I am only trying to upload one test image at this point just to get some blogs out there. This morning I was charged 27 bucks for software I can't use. Sorry if I sound frustrated, but would be cool if someone could step up and help. Whenever someone else needs help I will usually film a screencast vid and upload it. This usually resolves 99 percent of the problems. Anyway if anyone could help out would be super cool! Thanks all.

Hey,
My head developer who created this software is currently travelling, with his computer of course, we hope to have a new update as soon as possible.
Alternatively in the mean time you could try running it on another PC

We are trying to get the new update out as soon as possible etc.

Thanks for your patience.

Cheers
pete

PeterDrew
08-08-2017, 11:34 AM
additionally..

try putting images in a folder created in your
/My Documents/

folder

put one image in there and try that.

videos53
08-08-2017, 02:52 PM
additionally..

try putting images in a folder created in your
/My Documents/

folder

put one image in there and try that.

I have thought of that already and i did one image under 1mb. Anyway didn't work still got stuck. What do you think about uninstalling and then downloading again? I keep trying the same project over and over again as I don't really feel like uploading everything again, however that may be an alternative. Anyway forgive me impatience, I am just wanting to get this working. I have another software that creates google sites I bought awhile ago and also does calenders, google short urls, however does not do bloggers. So this would be cool to go along with that software. I know you have a sites one as well, however I already invested in the other. This blogger is really cool though so want to make it work. It just sucks I got hit with the 27 fee but whatever nothing we can do! Thanks for getting back to me!

wolverine1971
08-09-2017, 06:22 AM

I've been trying for 3 days to get this to work and I'm getting the same thing. G-site builder works great, but I can't get this blogger to work. Just stops immediately and puts up a blank PDF. Did you find a fix for this?

PeterDrew
08-09-2017, 11:50 AM
we are working on a new update to address these issues that some people are having as fast as we can. My main developer who created this is OS and still working on it. We'll get the new update out as fast as we can..

wolverine1971
08-09-2017, 12:00 PM
we are working on a new update to address these issues that some people are having as fast as we can. My main developer who created this is OS and still working on it. We'll get the new update out as fast as we can..

Thank you. I want to get this fired up ASAP!

Derek
08-09-2017, 08:32 PM
Hi Peter,

I got problem when testing my first blogger account. I just grab a trial account today and start using it.

I found problem while using program, my project completed too early and not working like in the video. PDF that software create is blank, nothing there in the PDF.

http://puu.sh/x5zeI/b2ddbee867.jpg

I've try it several times, by deleting and re-creating new project with just word "test" for all available form but still failed.

For this problem, I have already submitted the ticket, hope you can find out what is the issue for me soon.

Derek
08-09-2017, 09:37 PM
Hi Peter,

I got problem when testing my first blogger account. I just grab a trial account today and start using it.

I found problem while using program, my project completed too early and not working like in the video. PDF that software create is blank, nothing there in the PDF.

http://puu.sh/x5zeI/b2ddbee867.jpg

I've try it several times, by deleting and re-creating new project with just word "test" for all available form but still failed.

For this problem, I have already submitted the ticket, hope you can find out what is the issue for me soon.

OK, now it start posting... I switch from creating blogs to blog posts and now it start working, anyway....

Blog posts should create (or select one existing blog) and post all articles with keywords on one blog right? but my blog post create new blog and post one article into new creating blog after finish, it continue create new blog with new keyword. I don't know why?

Lasting, this software didn't work automatically for me... it stopped while step of image selection. I've to do it manually (click on choose file, program will add image auto and after that I have to click on add select again to make program continue working).

and after creating 2 bloggers, even I manually choose image and click on add select file, the program will stop working... it totally stopped its work.

That's the things happen with my use right now.

Any fixing suggestion?

PeterDrew
08-09-2017, 10:13 PM
Hi Derek, we are working on an update to address those issues as I type this, once its completed we'll release an update.. to get the update, just restart the software and when new update is available the software will prompt you to download new version and it will be all good.

cheers
pete

videos53
08-10-2017, 02:17 PM
Hi Derek, we are working on an update to address those issues as I type this, once its completed we'll release an update.. to get the update, just restart the software and when new update is available the software will prompt you to download new version and it will be all good.

cheers
pete

Hi Peter I uninsalled and then re installed the software as I know you said the new update would happen today. It looks like the same version 1.2 which was giving me all the problems. Anyway I went to run the software and to my surprise all the projects were still there. I would have thought they would be deleted. In any event I ran the software and same issue with the image getting stuck. So I am guessing the update did not take place today?

PeterDrew
08-14-2017, 11:36 AM
Hi Peter I uninsalled and then re installed the software as I know you said the new update would happen today. It looks like the same version 1.2 which was giving me all the problems. Anyway I went to run the software and to my surprise all the projects were still there. I would have thought they would be deleted. In any event I ran the software and same issue with the image getting stuck. So I am guessing the update did not take place today?

hey.. contact support.

www.support.hangoutmillionaire.com they'll get it sorted :)

cheers
Pete

summummedia360
08-25-2017, 03:45 AM
Hello Petes how to create gmail acount automatically what is the process, and I try to do a test with my gmail acount i receive a report pdf but its blank is it normal or its me andthe configuration

Thank you very much

PeterDrew
08-25-2017, 10:38 AM
Hello Petes how to create gmail acount automatically what is the process, and I try to do a test with my gmail acount i receive a report pdf but its blank is it normal or its me andthe configuration

Thank you very much

Hi,

Sorry you'll need to be more clear, I don't understand the questions you are asking me.

thanks

profit2293
08-28-2017, 02:21 PM
Hi

I ran the software as per instructions in the video.PDF is created But It is Blank ?
Could you suggest?

PeterDrew
08-29-2017, 10:59 AM
Hi

I ran the software as per instructions in the video.PDF is created But It is Blank ?
Could you suggest?

Hey mate,

contact support. www.support.hangoutmillionaire.com let them have a look see :)

ikooymaster
10-24-2017, 11:43 PM
Hi,

I have a copy of the mass blogger software and I am having trouble using it. I had it installed on a VPS and is already authenticated.

The problem is after giving all the needed details, when I actually start the automated blog creation, the software stops at the "create blog" screen.

please help.

Thanks!

PeterDrew
10-25-2017, 11:18 AM
Hi,

I have a copy of the mass blogger software and I am having trouble using it. I had it installed on a VPS and is already authenticated.

The problem is after giving all the needed details, when I actually start the automated blog creation, the software stops at the "create blog" screen.

please help.

Thanks!

Hi

Contact our Technical Support Dept www.support.hangoutmillionaire.com

they'll get it sorted

cheers
pete

ikooymaster
10-25-2017, 03:03 PM
Hi

Contact our Technical Support Dept www.support.hangoutmillionaire.com

they'll get it sorted

cheers
pete

I'll try that now.
Thanks!

ikooymaster
10-25-2017, 03:09 PM
Another thing.

A bit off topic, I need gmail accounts for this software and I need about 100 accounts. Now a place where I can get this? Tried a few before, but accounts sent to me are banned.

If you know a reliable place to get PVA email or a way for me to produce a lot of PVA email, please share.

Thanks!

PeterDrew
10-26-2017, 10:37 AM
Another thing.

A bit off topic, I need gmail accounts for this software and I need about 100 accounts. Now a place where I can get this? Tried a few before, but accounts sent to me are banned.

If you know a reliable place to get PVA email or a way for me to produce a lot of PVA email, please share.

Thanks!

Hi, We supply custom YouTube/Google accounts based on your information.

here's my special offer link

www.peterdrew.aiprofiles.com

cheers

ikooymaster
10-26-2017, 09:12 PM
Hi, We supply custom YouTube/Google accounts based on your information.

here's my special offer link

www.peterdrew.aiprofiles.com

cheers

Awesome! I will let my boss know so he can arrange the purchase. Just a note though, our VPS IP is located in France, will using the emails there be an issue?

Thanks a lot!

MemphisCBD
11-19-2017, 04:27 AM
Hi Pete Forgive me! Just having tons of problems with starting this through JVzoo.

Love This Software! Is there anyway I can start any other way?

Thank You Pete <:O)

Tony Falasca
Memphis, Tn.
901-871-9291
TonyFalasca@gmail.com

PeterDrew
11-20-2017, 11:20 AM
Hey Tony,

Make sure you have a credit card connected inside your paypal account..

here's the support link for Paypal
https://www.paypal.com/us/selfhelp/article/how-do-i-contact-paypal-customer-service-faq1920

The only other way is to purchase a lifetime license.. PM me if your interested.. we don't use Jvzoo for that etc.

thanks
Pete

totalbest
12-02-2017, 12:52 AM
I was having this same issue and seemed to have found a fix.

jasonfrovich
03-28-2020, 03:04 AM
Hey for some reason, I am unable to get ANY spintax to show up, I assume it find keywords in the article and then pull keywords from the List of keywords to make the spintax, nothing I do can get it to work. Do I have to do the spintax myself manually or what could be causing this? When I click Make Spintax, the button is red/pressed for a few minutes, so it looks like it's trying to do something. Any tips on this?

jasonfrovich
03-28-2020, 03:32 AM
How many google accounts would you need/recommend for one site/business local ranking?

PeterDrew
03-28-2020, 01:03 PM
How many google accounts would you need/recommend for one site/business local ranking?

it's not per project..

you need enough google accounts, so you are not creating to many blogs on each account per day..

you can run different niches/projects on each google account etc.

main point is to not do too many blogs per account per day.. more accounts is obviously better than too few

zendiz
04-10-2020, 01:43 AM
Cannot start it again. Did not reinstall it, did not install it on some other server or anything, it's installed on the same vps since day 1. First time no issues it started up, then next day, sorry your email is not licensed. They reset it, 1 week later same issue.

flagin
04-11-2020, 01:23 PM
hi pete, i bought the gblogger recently and tried it . i have a gmb site ranking no 1 for a particular suburb in a big city and was getting calls . so i know ued gblogger to create to blogger blogs using keyword targeting the bigger city and my ranking for the particular suburb where i ranked NO 1 fell to No 3 almost the day . still i am nowhere on the first page for the keywords i used with gblogger .
i know it is just less than a week and maybe wait for the new keywords for gblooger blog to rank but why the my ranking for the particular suburb i have been dominating for years should fall to No 3 almost withing 24 hours after using gblogger ??

Thanks . ur perspective is needed.

flagin
04-13-2020, 03:45 PM
hi pete, i bought the gblogger recently and tried it . i have a gmb site ranking no 1 for a particular suburb in a big city and was getting calls . so i know ued gblogger to create to blogger blogs using keyword targeting the bigger city and my ranking for the particular suburb where i ranked NO 1 fell to No 3 almost the day . still i am nowhere on the first page for the keywords i used with gblogger .
i know it is just less than a week and maybe wait for the new keywords for gblooger blog to rank but why the my ranking for the particular suburb i have been dominating for years should fall to No 3 almost withing 24 hours after using gblogger ??

any response anybody?

PeterDrew
04-14-2020, 12:01 PM

This is typical, it's called the google dance, the rankings go down, before they go back up.

This happens all the time and is an indicator that things are working.

btw. it's been an Easter Long weekend here in AU. First day back on board after a 4 day long weekend etc.