PDA

View Full Version : ASK ANY GOOGLE INDEXER QUESTIONS HERE

ColWolfenden
01-21-2020, 02:05 PM
Any Questions you have relating to Google Indexer post them in this thread.

lonniebizness
01-29-2020, 08:06 AM
Is there a way to input other properties into the Indexer besides Youtube? I would like to use calendars, slides and other properties.

ColWolfenden
01-29-2020, 11:20 AM
Is there a way to input other properties into the Indexer besides Youtube? I would like to use calendars, slides and other properties.

I'm not sure if you're confusing Indexer with one of the other softwares but Indexer has no section specific to Youtube. You can put any links you like in the links box on the first tab of Indexer that you wish to get indexed.

mikemike2
02-12-2020, 03:48 AM
Google Indexer does have provisions for displaying youtubes as videos, and to change the keyword of the video. It might be interesting to embed other google properties.

PeterDrew
02-12-2020, 10:17 AM
Google Indexer does have provisions for displaying youtubes as videos, and to change the keyword of the video. It might be interesting to embed other google properties.

Hey Mike,

which would you suggest?

mikemike2
02-13-2020, 03:39 AM
Hmm, maybe the most useful embed for people using the softwares would be maps? Another option might be the ability to add iframes, then anything could be included.

PeterDrew
02-13-2020, 11:16 AM
Hmm, maybe the most useful embed for people using the softwares would be maps? Another option might be the ability to add iframes, then anything could be included.

thanks Mike.

jfkutzer
02-24-2020, 09:56 AM
Is there a way to delete accounts from the software?

I am starting with a new set of accounts and want to remove the accounts I used whilst figuring out how things worked.

Thanks...

PeterDrew
02-24-2020, 02:08 PM
Is there a way to delete accounts from the software?

I am starting with a new set of accounts and want to remove the accounts I used whilst figuring out how things worked.

Thanks...

yep, right click on them

go to delete :)

jfkutzer
02-25-2020, 07:32 AM
Thanks...

jfkutzer
03-09-2020, 07:38 AM
I can't seem to get the google accounts to work 'seamlessly' with Google Indexer.

I am trying to run Googoe Indexer on a vps.
I have logged into each gmail address from the vps and answered the security check email saying Yes, it was me.
I have logged into google webmaster tools with each gmail address from the vps.

However, when I try to run a Google Indexer set with these gmail addresses, I continually get security challenges.
Like:
1. 'Verify it's you' and enter the account password
2. the I'm not a robot captcha without any confirmation
3. the I'm not a robot captcha with check the pictures that have crosswalks, palm trees, busses, cars, traffic lights, etc., and
4. Not exactly a security message, but a 'Welcome to the new Google Search Console' popup that doesn't seem to go away until I click on it.

Basically, whilst the program seems to continue running when I perform these activities it is not a hands off process where I enter the data and check back later to see the finished pdf document.

Have I missed something along the way?
What can I do to get an unattended run to completion?

Thanks.

Regards,
Jack Kutzer

jfkutzer
03-09-2020, 07:44 AM
Also, I have rechecked the gmail accounts that are continuing to ask for verifications and there is not a security alert message in those accounts.

Thanks.

Regards,
Jack Kutzer

jfkutzer
03-10-2020, 08:16 AM
Another follow-up after watching the process a bit more closely.

1. There appears to be a delay in entering the password in some cases, but when I let it run it seems to put the password in eventually.
2. The software seems to resolve the 'I'm not a robot' captcha after some time. saw a response elsewhere that the resolution time can vary. I did notice the window as a countdown from 4 to 1 repeatedly in the lower left corner.
3. Still getting the image captcha resolution at the Google Search Console. I've left this for some time, but it does not seem to resolve.
4. This is still occurring, and it does not seem to move on until I click the button on the popup.

I am running the second set of sites through these 10 gmail addresses.

Once they complete, I will try a third set. I am wondering if it (google?) will decide these accounts are not 'new accounts'.

Regards,
Jack Kutzer

PeterDrew
03-10-2020, 10:34 AM
Another follow-up after watching the process a bit more closely.

1. There appears to be a delay in entering the password in some cases, but when I let it run it seems to put the password in eventually.
2. The software seems to resolve the 'I'm not a robot' captcha after some time. saw a response elsewhere that the resolution time can vary. I did notice the window as a countdown from 4 to 1 repeatedly in the lower left corner.
3. Still getting the image captcha resolution at the Google Search Console. I've left this for some time, but it does not seem to resolve.
4. This is still occurring, and it does not seem to move on until I click the button on the popup.

I am running the second set of sites through these 10 gmail addresses.

Once they complete, I will try a third set. I am wondering if it (google?) will decide these accounts are not 'new accounts'.

Regards,
Jack Kutzer

Hi Jack.

I hear ya, what a PITA..

The only thing I can think of is the

a) The physical location of the VPS..
b) the VPS IP has been flagged at some point as potential spam

This is certainly not the experience all of us users have..

The other solution is to purchase a cheap PC and run it from your office.. you can get great ones for under 200 on ebay or whereever..

Then it will work like it does for all of us.. just start it and wait for the PDF to pop up to know once it's completed etc.

Cheers
pete

ArchAngel7
03-12-2020, 08:50 AM
I'm seeing the recaptcha on the URL Inspection Tool part of the run, this doesn't seem to be getting solved by the software. Also, when a run is complete the software closes and I don't get a PDF. Submitted a support ticket.

jfkutzer
03-15-2020, 07:32 AM
Ok, I continued to run my set of 10 accounts to get 5 runs for each article spin.

After about the 4th run, all of these issues went away, and runs would go to completion without user intervention.

I either wore google out, or I was 'using' these accounts enough that google figured I was authorized and didn't need to check anymore.

Running a new spun article now & it goes thought the list of 10 accounts non-stop.

Woohoo!

In response to the above comments, the vps is in the US, and is a new vps on new IP.

I need to figure out how to use the stick pcs... The only issue I see with that is all of the activity then would be on one IP address - mine.

Thanks for the feedback though.

Regards,
Jack

PeterDrew
03-19-2020, 11:00 AM
Ok, I continued to run my set of 10 accounts to get 5 runs for each article spin.

After about the 4th run, all of these issues went away, and runs would go to completion without user intervention.

I either wore google out, or I was 'using' these accounts enough that google figured I was authorized and didn't need to check anymore.

Running a new spun article now & it goes thought the list of 10 accounts non-stop.

Woohoo!

In response to the above comments, the vps is in the US, and is a new vps on new IP.

I need to figure out how to use the stick pcs... The only issue I see with that is all of the activity then would be on one IP address - mine.

Thanks for the feedback though.

Regards,
Jack

Glad you got it sorted mate LOL

stick PC's are great , using teamviewer or similar, they are on all the time and you can jump into them very fast, and they just run 24/7

we've been using them on and off for years.. the ones available today are extremely powerful compared to what we originally used etc.

PeterDrew
05-05-2020, 10:00 AM
What else more can I do to index g sites after 2/3 days of. Mostly indexed in 24hrs, but now 10 sites don t index yet
Thank you

repeat the project again, it will be fine..

otherwise test using different G accounts etc.

PeterDrew
05-11-2020, 10:03 AM
Hi
Don t understood how works the amount of gmail accounts I can use (1 or more???)
If a put 20 links and load 2 gmail accounts,
how does work the GIS tool? put all 20 links on each account or 10 in 1rst email y the next in the 2nd gmail actss?

Can you clarify me??
Thank you

simply put. links you enter are created on one G site..

there's one G site created per account you enter in the software.

rank
06-15-2020, 01:25 PM
So when i try to log in it says 'email not registered" or something like that...tried reinstalling and the same thing happens.

Sent a support ticket but given its urgent was wondering whether anyone on the forum has had anything similar happen and how they updated it?

rank
06-15-2020, 02:37 PM
just an update - on my third reinstall it worked fine so maybe just a glitch

Going through my first run through - first gmail went off without a hitch. Second is stuck at "Google needs to verify it's you. Please sign in again to continue to Google Search Console"

If I can get 3/5 on average working it will be a success and then I can just outsource to a VA to do this daily via VPS

speaking of @Pete - do you have any tips on finding a good VA to perform this so that all we have to do is supply the content/images and accounts and the VA can do the rest so we're making better use of time?

lonniebizness
06-17-2020, 03:17 AM
I was looking through some of my links and I notice a site internet-marketing-llc.business.site/ this site is literally on every site I've built as well as other sites I follow in the network. I was wondering are all the site being distribute this way because I've also notice the site is ranking well and Im not seeing much movement on my site. Here are examples sites I've found the links on. This is a hand full but with out trying I can find many more links.

https://sites.google.com/site/personaltrainingsouthmelf4q5s/
https://sites.google.com/site/someideasforelegantdressny7d/
https://sites.google.com/site/casualclothingforguystreci9/
https://sites.google.com/site/piecesofclothesstorex8/
https://sites.google.com/site/jumpsuitetruestoryshopzs8g6/
https://sites.google.com/site/summerbridgeactivities67p9/
https://sites.google.com/site/funsummeractivities5minur5yht/

PeterDrew
06-17-2020, 11:03 AM
I was looking through some of my links and I notice a site -internet-marketing-llc.business.site/ this site is literally on every site I've built as well as other sites I follow in the network. I was wondering are all the site being distribute this way because I've also notice the site is ranking well and Im not seeing much movement on my site. Here are examples sites I've found the links on. This is a hand full but with out trying I can find many more links.

https://sites.google.com/site/personaltrainingsouthmelf4q5s/
https://sites.google.com/site/someideasforelegantdressny7d/
https://sites.google.com/site/casualclothingforguystreci9/
https://sites.google.com/site/piecesofclothesstorex8/
https://sites.google.com/site/jumpsuitetruestoryshopzs8g6/
https://sites.google.com/site/summerbridgeactivities67p9/
https://sites.google.com/site/funsummeractivities5minur5yht/

Hey.

I checked those links you provided.

that tarpon site isn't directly linked at the bottom of any of those sites listed.

It may well have gsites listed at the bottom of those sites created above, because he's using the software to promote it.

That site is one of our members sites, there's no way it's on all sites you created.. the system is not designed that way.

If you choose the Nitros linking method in the software, the sites created will appear at the bottom of 5 other sites created. And other members sites will appear on your sites created, thus providing them with links etc.

I'm editing out his site from this post and yours.

cheers
pete

PeterDrew
06-17-2020, 11:09 AM
just an update - on my third reinstall it worked fine so maybe just a glitch

Going through my first run through - first gmail went off without a hitch. Second is stuck at "Google needs to verify it's you. Please sign in again to continue to Google Search Console"

If I can get 3/5 on average working it will be a success and then I can just outsource to a VA to do this daily via VPS

speaking of @Pete - do you have any tips on finding a good VA to perform this so that all we have to do is supply the content/images and accounts and the VA can do the rest so we're making better use of time?

while the software is sitting there looking like it's doing nothing, in the background it's trying to solve the captures, which work flawlessly 90% of the time, sometimes the software will refresh that page, trying to solve a different capture. I have not had that fail in the last month of using the software. I just leave it, till it's solved.

VA's

Employ school students.
Use freelancer
Ask on Facebook.
Ask on rentacoder

In the near future I might put up a video on my FB timeline asking people to tag in VA's in the comments below and I can direct people to that post in the future etc. Like an Advertisement thread for VA's where they can list their availability, credentials etc.. I'll have a think on this.

rank
06-17-2020, 03:02 PM
Thanks for that. I might just keep the VPS running and leave it be - when i see the captcha/images to select I just do them to make things go faster but then I end up spending an hour following all 5 runs...

RE:VA- appreciate that. I'm currently running a test where I'll be doing 5 nitros/day for 2 urls + twitter citations and the whole drive embed strategy...will be able to thoroughly see any results in 30 (now 28) days. Hopefully this can be the secret SEO strategy that I can use. Once i can validate then I'm going to hammer it through VAs

while the software is sitting there looking like it's doing nothing, in the background it's trying to solve the captures, which work flawlessly 90% of the time, sometimes the software will refresh that page, trying to solve a different capture. I have not had that fail in the last month of using the software. I just leave it, till it's solved.

VA's

Employ school students.
Use freelancer
Ask on Facebook.
Ask on rentacoder

In the near future I might put up a video on my FB timeline asking people to tag in VA's in the comments below and I can direct people to that post in the future etc. Like an Advertisement thread for VA's where they can list their availability, credentials etc.. I'll have a think on this.

8vinestrut
08-08-2020, 07:40 AM
I got this from Google today. Any suggestions ?
+++++++++++++

Google Sites creation will only be available in the new experience. Transition your active classic sites before September 2021.

In 2016, we launched an updated Google Sites (referred to in this email as "new Sites") designed to help you create websites without programming experience, optimize across mobile and desktop, and co-build with real-time collaboration. In 2017, we announced that we are replacing the previous Sites experience, referred to as "classic Sites" with our new Google Sites product. Since that announcement, we've invested in the new Sites experience by building top requested features.

We’ve identified that you own one or more active classic Sites. You must take action before September 2021 to avoid disruption.

Additionally, starting November 1, 2020, site creation will no longer be available in classic Sites. Any newly generated websites will only be available in the new experience.

What do I need to do?
Start your migration today. If you want your site to continue to be available to viewers, you must convert and publish it to the new experience before September 2021.

If you take no action, starting September 1, 2021 your active sites will automatically be:
Downloaded as an archive and saved to your Google Drive.
Replaced with a draft in the new Sites experience for you to review and publish.

We’ve created a new Classic Sites Manager to help you transition your website(s) using the options below:
sites icon Convert your site(s) to the new experience if you want your site to continue to be available to visitors.
download icon Download your site(s) if you want to store an archived version of your website.
trash icon Delete your site(s) that you no longer need.
Learn more about how to manage your transition.

Learn more about the new Google Sites
We’ve listened to your feedback, and your top requests are now included in the new Sites experience.

Section layouts and pre-built templates let you create websites with fewer clicks and less site creation knowledge.
Version history allows you to see your edit history, revert and restore previous versions, and review the history of who made changes.
New tile types let you be more expressive with website content, including a table of contents, image carousels, collapsible text, and more.
Custom URLs and publishing to an audience let you share your website content.
See what’s new in Google Sites.

For additional resources on what you need to know and how to manage your transition, visit the Sites Help Center.

Thanks for choosing Google Sites.

—The G Suite Team

beerbuff
08-10-2020, 07:15 AM
Yea, I got the same e-mails, when I run a campaign now I have found that you need to manually click on create a new site or the program will just keep trying to use their old code to add the site. Hopefully they will update this as well as HOM so we can actually use it effectively.

PeterDrew
08-10-2020, 10:35 AM
I got this from Google today. Any suggestions ?
+++++++++++++

Google Sites creation will only be available in the new experience. Transition your active classic sites before September 2021.

In 2016, we launched an updated Google Sites (referred to in this email as "new Sites") designed to help you create websites without programming experience, optimize across mobile and desktop, and co-build with real-time collaboration. In 2017, we announced that we are replacing the previous Sites experience, referred to as "classic Sites" with our new Google Sites product. Since that announcement, we've invested in the new Sites experience by building top requested features.

We’ve identified that you own one or more active classic Sites. You must take action before September 2021 to avoid disruption.

Additionally, starting November 1, 2020, site creation will no longer be available in classic Sites. Any newly generated websites will only be available in the new experience.

What do I need to do?
Start your migration today. If you want your site to continue to be available to viewers, you must convert and publish it to the new experience before September 2021.

If you take no action, starting September 1, 2021 your active sites will automatically be:
Downloaded as an archive and saved to your Google Drive.
Replaced with a draft in the new Sites experience for you to review and publish.

We’ve created a new Classic Sites Manager to help you transition your website(s) using the options below:
sites icon Convert your site(s) to the new experience if you want your site to continue to be available to visitors.
download icon Download your site(s) if you want to store an archived version of your website.
trash icon Delete your site(s) that you no longer need.
Learn more about how to manage your transition.

Learn more about the new Google Sites
We’ve listened to your feedback, and your top requests are now included in the new Sites experience.

Section layouts and pre-built templates let you create websites with fewer clicks and less site creation knowledge.
Version history allows you to see your edit history, revert and restore previous versions, and review the history of who made changes.
New tile types let you be more expressive with website content, including a table of contents, image carousels, collapsible text, and more.
Custom URLs and publishing to an audience let you share your website content.
See what’s new in Google Sites.

For additional resources on what you need to know and how to manage your transition, visit the Sites Help Center.

Thanks for choosing Google Sites.

—The G Suite Team

We've known about the removal of classic sites for a long time now..

we'll update all softwares accordingly :)

cheers

Dmc9007
08-26-2020, 05:20 AM
I've just started using the Indexer software. My question is, is it typical for a run to take 24-48 hrs? For context, I'm running with 3 gmail accounts posting 3 links. The software seems to pause on the G Search Console Overview page for extended periods.

PeterDrew
08-26-2020, 10:19 AM
I've just started using the Indexer software. My question is, is it typical for a run to take 24-48 hrs? For context, I'm running with 3 gmail accounts posting 3 links. The software seems to pause on the G Search Console Overview page for extended periods.

shouldn't take that long at all mate.

3 accounts easy under 1 hour..

contact support and let them check it out.

www.support.hangoutmillionaire.com

cheers

Dmc9007
08-26-2020, 10:25 AM
Will do, Thank you Pete!

conradzen
09-15-2020, 10:08 AM
Google indexer not working refuses to post content in blog page creation step
no reply form support anyone else same problem stopped working on 13th sep 2020

adrian2k
09-27-2020, 01:21 PM
Is this issue still persist?
Let me know
thx

Google indexer not working refuses to post content in blog page creation step
no reply form support anyone else same problem stopped working on 13th sep 2020

Chel
09-27-2020, 03:08 PM
Is this issue still persist?
Let me know
thx

Please make sure you have the pre-requisites installed. Double-check that you have installed everything from this post: https://petestrafficsuite.com/showthread.php?3470-All-Software-Pre-Requsites-and-Requirements Most often than not, it's an issue with missing pre-reqs as I've tested my copy and it works fine.

ocaseo45
11-20-2020, 04:22 PM
Any idea when Google Site Indexer and the Google Site Creator Software will be updated?

Chel
11-28-2020, 03:56 AM
Any idea when Google Site Indexer and the Google Site Creator Software will be updated?

Google Site Indexer is now updated. Please launch the software to download the latest version.

For the Google Site Creator, most likely the update will be released next week.

Herb Russell
02-17-2021, 11:33 PM
I'm trying to run a before and after test on a local roofing company. I ran Dominator along with Embedinator but wasn't getting anything indexed after 4 days so purchased the Indexer software and put the newly created google sites in there and ran the software only with those links for speedency and using nitros. That should get my sites indexed right or am i missing something? It's been 24hrs and nothing has been indexed yet which i know may not be enough time BUT I don't want to be waiting around another 4-5 days just to find out i didn't use the indexer software correctly. I will use twitter account etc when i purchase some later on. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

PeterDrew
02-19-2021, 12:25 PM
I'm trying to run a before and after test on a local roofing company. I ran Dominator along with Embedinator but wasn't getting anything indexed after 4 days so purchased the Indexer software and put the newly created google sites in there and ran the software only with those links for speedency and using nitros. That should get my sites indexed right or am i missing something? It's been 24hrs and nothing has been indexed yet which i know may not be enough time BUT I don't want to be waiting around another 4-5 days just to find out i didn't use the indexer software correctly. I will use twitter account etc when i purchase some later on. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I guess by the time you've read my reply, they'll be indexed :)