PDA

View Full Version : ASK ANY GMB DOMINATOR QUESTIONS HERE

ColWolfenden
01-21-2020, 02:12 PM
Any Questions you have relating to GMB DOMINATOR post them in this thread.

RuggersSEO
02-02-2020, 03:44 AM
Culd you advise why our maps are'nt ranking yet?

PeterDrew
02-03-2020, 10:08 AM
Culd you advise why our maps are'nt ranking yet?

I think you'll need to be a little more specific

thanks

jezza7
02-17-2020, 02:19 PM
I think you'll need to be a little more specific

thanks

Moved to another thread.

seobeast
09-08-2020, 12:43 PM
hi is this still live and kicking?

Herb Russell
02-07-2021, 03:06 AM
I want to run Dominator for a Prospect's GMB without contact them until I have some good results. In the instructions it mentions putting in the "share" google short url but that requires having access to the GMB page as far as I can tell. So my question is can't I search them in google, open their GMB map page and then copy the long url in the browser and then shorten it with a link shorten to put into Dominator? Wouldn't that also work just as well? If nothing else perhaps someone has any idea how to run Dominator without having access to the targeted GMB??

Herb Russell
02-07-2021, 03:08 AM
I want to run Dominator for a Prospect's GMB without contact them until I have some good results. In the instructions it mentions putting in the "share" google short url but that requires having access to the GMB page as far as I can tell. So my question is can't I search them in google, open their GMB map page and then copy the long url in the browser and then shorten it with a link shorten to put into Dominator? Wouldn't that also work just as well? If nothing else perhaps someone has any idea how to run Dominator without having access to the targeted GMB??