PDA

View Full Version : HOM Infinity Start Up Questions

Larryb123
07-24-2020, 06:58 AM
I just purchased 10 Gmail/Youtube accounts at 2 years old and 10 Twitter accounts at 1 year old.

Do I need to do anything with these emails before I use them in HOM?

Or anything with the Twitter accounts prior to using them in Twitter Citations?

PeterDrew
07-24-2020, 11:25 AM
yes, I recommend you open them each manually at least once in a browser on your computer..

I use internet explorer for this.

I open on account, make sure it's all ok, it might ask for a capture or something to prove this new device is owned by you..

then clean the cookies in the browser before doing the same with the next account and so on..

it's a bit of a PITA but you only need to do it once, and believe me your life will be so much better doing it..

Otherwise one of those accounts might need a phone number added, or something. and if it's in the software, it will mess up your project 1/2 through or something..

hope that makes sense
Cheers
pete

Larryb123
07-24-2020, 11:25 PM
Thanks Peter!

Larryb123
07-25-2020, 06:16 AM
Hey all,

I was looking over your Case Study on the bandage dresses and you went to fiverr for some data... What were you actually doing? Keyword research? If so why did you use Fiverr?

PeterDrew
07-27-2020, 10:19 AM
Hey all,

I was looking over your Case Study on the bandage dresses and you went to fiverr for some data... What were you actually doing? Keyword research? If so why did you use Fiverr?

I only used fiverr so newbies could get started easily.

Larryb123
07-30-2020, 01:54 AM
OK... But what were you using Fiverr for? Keyword research? What is the best way to get it done now?

Larryb123
07-30-2020, 01:57 AM
OK... But what were you using Fiverr for? Keyword research? What is the best way to get it done now?

Larryb123
07-30-2020, 02:06 AM
What do some of you suggest for the best software for local keyword research?

PeterDrew
07-30-2020, 12:33 PM

yep for keyword research..

there are some great gigs on fiverr.. check the reviews to find the good ones

this is also a great site to use

https://neilpatel.com/ubersuggest/

Larryb123
08-01-2020, 02:31 AM
yep for keyword research..

there are some great gigs on fiverr.. check the reviews to find the good ones

this is also a great site to use

https://neilpatel.com/ubersuggest/

Thanks Peter!!

Larryb123
08-01-2020, 02:35 AM
Hey there.

When writing your articles I believe they need to be 300 - 500 words, correct?

How many different keywords do you use in your articles? 5? 10? more?

How many times do you try to use each same keyword in the article? 3? 5? 10? more?

I ask because I looked at your case study on bandage dresses and it looked like it was FULL of keywords.

Do you use Fiverr to have your articles written?

Sorry I am asking so many questions...

PeterDrew
08-03-2020, 10:52 AM
Hey there.

When writing your articles I believe they need to be 300 - 500 words, correct?

How many different keywords do you use in your articles? 5? 10? more?

How many times do you try to use each same keyword in the article? 3? 5? 10? more?

I ask because I looked at your case study on bandage dresses and it looked like it was FULL of keywords.

Do you use Fiverr to have your articles written?

Sorry I am asking so many questions...

Good Questions..

1. The number of keywords in article content or description of the videos is dependant on what you want that video to do.
either rank itself.. or provide links/juice to the site you are promoting..
a) if ranking the video.. go for 5 to 10 per 300 to 500 word article.
b) if sending links to rank a website... go more.

2. articles.
I'm going to tell you what I do personally.. I'm not saying its correct, but it's what I do.
Firstly in a perfect world, you'd either write great article content yourself.. or pay for someone else to write them from places like Fiverr

what I do is this.. search for the term I'm wanting to rank in , plus article e.g. "keyword phrase article"

I great the first couple of paragraphs from one of the top listings,, then go to the next listing and grab another couple of paragraphs of content.

Do quick edit.. to remove brand names etc. then paste these into my project text file.. to create a single article..

I put this in the software, which we know will be spun anyways.. and that's the content I use.. very fast, takes a min or two and serves the purpose..

If it was a high paying client, then I charge them for article content etc.

Cheers

Larryb123
08-04-2020, 05:51 AM
Good Questions..

1. The number of keywords in article content or description of the videos is dependant on what you want that video to do.
either rank itself.. or provide links/juice to the site you are promoting..
a) if ranking the video.. go for 5 to 10 per 300 to 500 word article.
b) if sending links to rank a website... go more.

2. articles.
I'm going to tell you what I do personally.. I'm not saying its correct, but it's what I do.
Firstly in a perfect world, you'd either write great article content yourself.. or pay for someone else to write them from places like Fiverr

what I do is this.. search for the term I'm wanting to rank in , plus article e.g. "keyword phrase article"

I great the first couple of paragraphs from one of the top listings,, then go to the next listing and grab another couple of paragraphs of content.

Do quick edit.. to remove brand names etc. then paste these into my project text file.. to create a single article..

I put this in the software, which we know will be spun anyways.. and that's the content I use.. very fast, takes a min or two and serves the purpose..

If it was a high paying client, then I charge them for article content etc.

Cheers

Thanks Pete.

So in essence, your article really doesn't make sense. It is just recycled content from the web... Correct?

PeterDrew
08-04-2020, 11:20 AM
Thanks Pete.

So in essence, your article really doesn't make sense. It is just recycled content from the web... Correct?

the content does make sense,, but yes recycled content that's already provent to rank well, from two different sites.

Larryb123
08-07-2020, 02:00 AM
the content does make sense,, but yes recycled content that's already provent to rank well, from two different sites.

Thanks Pete.

You mentioned above, "If I was wanting to rank the video"...
Why would I want to rank the video?
Wouldn't I just want to rank the site or the GMB?
How would I rank the GMB? Same process?

PeterDrew
08-07-2020, 11:09 AM
Thanks Pete.

You mentioned above, "If I was wanting to rank the video"...
Why would I want to rank the video?
Wouldn't I just want to rank the site or the GMB?
How would I rank the GMB? Same process?

Videos generate traffic from youtube and google.

Plus, they rank well in google..

So on first page of google you can have all of them pushing your brand or product or business

GMB

WebSite

YouTube Video

all on the front page of G.

re ranking GMB

http://www.peterdrew.net/GmbSeoVideoMarketingStrategyReport.pdf