PDA

View Full Version : Sites No Longer Indexed

mlittles
08-01-2020, 08:29 AM
Hi guys, has anyone experienced their googlesites being deindexed?

I've been building a large number of googlesites using the indexer and nitro linking (at least a large number to me) and at first about 50% were being indexed and ranking on page 1 or 2 of google. But as of today, from 2 different google accounts that I just checked none of those sites are even being recognized by google that they exist. What I mean is that if I put the urls in quotes "mygooglesites.com" google will let me know the sites cannot be found/ haven't been indexed.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks

PeterDrew
08-03-2020, 10:56 AM
Hi guys, has anyone experienced their googlesites being deindexed?

I've been building a large number of googlesites using the indexer and nitro linking (at least a large number to me) and at first about 50% were being indexed and ranking on page 1 or 2 of google. But as of today, from 2 different google accounts that I just checked none of those sites are even being recognized by google that they exist. What I mean is that if I put the urls in quotes "mygooglesites.com" google will let me know the sites cannot be found/ haven't been indexed.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks

I've had this happen a couple of times, but not that often as you mention above.

If your sites are over spammy, e.g. too many links, try reducing the volume of links in your projects..

People who go over board with links in the Gsites.. e.g. 100's and 100's of them, or even 1000's in some cases, these get delisted..

If you make your site site as close as possible to what a human would make, it will last forever.

cheers