PDA

View Full Version : How do you adjust <title></title> in Wordpress sites like is recommended in the Case Study

launchdealer
08-06-2020, 12:25 AM
How do you adjust <title></title> in Wordpress sites like is recommended in the Case Study. Can I just change the title of my site in the general settings and it does the same thing? Can I change the title of the site to "<title>X|X|X</title> to one thing but still have a different title displayed on my website?

PeterDrew
08-06-2020, 10:38 AM
How do you adjust <title></title> in Wordpress sites like is recommended in the Case Study. Can I just change the title of my site in the general settings and it does the same thing? Can I change the title of the site to "<title>X|X|X</title> to one thing but still have a different title displayed on my website?

can you give me a link to the case study you are referring to

thanks

launchdealer
08-09-2020, 05:09 AM
You send out multiple PDFs with the Hangout Millionaire that reference this. One is titled "HangoutMillionaireCaseStudyHOT" and the other is "HowToPromoteYourNicheSites"

PeterDrew
08-10-2020, 10:37 AM

ok I understand the question now..

yes you can have different titles on your link sites, to what your main site has.

they should be different titles, but have relevancy to the topic stated in the title of the main website.

launchdealer
08-12-2020, 09:00 PM
That's funny :) that wasn't my question you answered but that is because I didn't understand the title thing (I had the wrong idea of what it meant) so your answer showed me just how wrong I was haha