PDA

View Full Version : Are all the Facebook Pages discontinued?

caravelle
11-01-2017, 09:04 PM
Hi
I am a member of HOM and Ecom Spy Pro and never see any FB updates/ conversations

Should I close my memberships and come to this forum instead?

thank you

PeterDrew
11-02-2017, 12:14 PM
HI, I'm supplying all the information in relation to all my products on this forum now.

Facebook became a huge time sink and extremely inefficient.

Thus we created this forum where there's a ton less distractions from creating new software :)

You don't need to do anything, just participate here etc and watch for updates / new information threads etc

cheers
pete

Barry Pascoe
11-03-2017, 09:48 AM
I had issues trying to understand the workings of this program, how do I insert Keywords to use as "Token".
There are several other points I can not find answers to I would like an email or a chat screen to query when I need.

I will not take up very much of your time as I am aware that your time is valuable, but I want this to work.
One question I would like to see answered is.
When I purchased this program and access the download, I am told to check out the "Mass Blogger", isn't that what I have purchased?

When I check it out it appears to be the same program.

PeterDrew
11-03-2017, 10:35 AM
I had issues trying to understand the workings of this program, how do I insert Keywords to use as "Token".
There are several other points I can not find answers to I would like an email or a chat screen to query when I need.

I will not take up very much of your time as I am aware that your time is valuable, but I want this to work.
One question I would like to see answered is.
When I purchased this program and access the download, I am told to check out the "Mass Blogger", isn't that what I have purchased?

When I check it out it appears to be the same program.

Hi Barry

Contact our support team, they are there to help.

www.support.hangoutmillionaire.com

I'm referring you to them as I'm not aware which of my softwares you've actually purchased etc.. so impossible to help

cheers
Pete

Barry Pascoe
11-03-2017, 06:04 PM
Thank you Pete

Barry Pascoe
11-03-2017, 06:08 PM
I am still informed that my account is disabled.
So can that be resolved at your end as I have already tried to re-register and have followed the email link without any result

Chel
11-03-2017, 09:14 PM
I am still informed that my account is disabled.
So can that be resolved at your end as I have already tried to re-register and have followed the email link without any result

If you have any issues with your account, kindly submit a ticket to Support: http://support.bruteforceseo.com