PDA

View Full Version : Brand New Member Questions on Website URL To Enter :-)

scruffy217
11-08-2017, 01:12 PM
Hello Pete and Everyone,

Glad to be here. Brand new member.

1) Can the "Main Website URL" be a YouTube watch Video URL, since that's my target URL i.e., money site in this instance?

2) Can I ALSO add the same video URL in the "YouTube Video URLs" box or will that cause a problem from doubling up?

3) If you DO NOT recommend me adding the YouTube watch URL above in both places as I have stated,
should I add one of my own IFTTT Web 2.0 main WordPress, Blogger or Tumblr URLS
that has the same video already embedded on the site, as the "Main Website URL"?

4) Would the actual post URL with the same video already embedded on it be even better
to add as the "Main Site URL" if that's the best way to go with all this?

5) I have eight state titled local keywords I'm targeting.
Is there any SEO benefit one way or the other in creating 8 posts
on one blog, or 8 separate blogs with one post each? It' for a local video at state level.

Thanks in advance for your advice and help... ;)
Ed

PeterDrew
11-09-2017, 03:19 PM
1. YES

2. YES again :)

3. But yes any of those would be good also.. but best to get as much link juice to your YT video first up.

4. Yes, same as 1 and 2.

5. 8 Posts is the way go to.. because of the tags on each of the blogs that come from your other terms used.. so you'll get multiple listings from each term doing it this way..

As I Always say, if in doubt, test and create more and more :)

Additionally start with your most competitive state, then are you target the other states, put links back to the original blog you made, giving it more link juice over time, thus helping it rank in the tougher markets etc.

cheers
pete

DavidThornton
11-12-2017, 09:53 PM
I have been using the Mass Blogger for the past few months, I can't seem to get my images to display on the created posts. While the same images work with the GSite Creator and WP Builder, they are not installing on the Mass Blogger. I have tried all the way down to 250x250, as well as all JPEG files, and then all PNG files, yet no luck. I have even tried to edit the template to "auto display," and even 300x300 and larger to no avail. Any advice on images or how to correctly edit the templates so the text does not show up on the images. Any help would be deeply appreciated! Thanks my friends!

PeterDrew
11-14-2017, 12:52 PM
I have been using the Mass Blogger for the past few months, I can't seem to get my images to display on the created posts. While the same images work with the GSite Creator and WP Builder, they are not installing on the Mass Blogger. I have tried all the way down to 250x250, as well as all JPEG files, and then all PNG files, yet no luck. I have even tried to edit the template to "auto display," and even 300x300 and larger to no avail. Any advice on images or how to correctly edit the templates so the text does not show up on the images. Any help would be deeply appreciated! Thanks my friends!

Support can help you with this www.support.hangoutmillionaire.com

try this first

1. make sure there's no spaces in the file names of the images.
2. try using only JPG's
3. Put these images in a folder on your desktop with nothing else in this folder but your images.

cheers
pete

MemphisCBD
11-20-2017, 03:59 AM
Peter have used two different PayPal accounts me and my wife, We can not get by this below?? We have money in are accounts, So I dont have a clue?

Would love to buy this! (Blog Creator) Can Not find a way. Let me know if there is another way?

Thank You God Bless

Tony Falasca
TonyFalasca@gmail.com

Initial Pre-approved payment cannot be completed because there was an error processing the payment.

PayPal reported the following errors when we tried to collect your first pre-approved payment.
Billing Attempt Error Message
2017-11-19 11:53:23 The payment can not be processed because no payment source is available
When PayPal returns a payment error it is generally due to an issue with the funds available in your PayPal account. For example, the account does not have sufficient balance to cover the charge and the credit card tied to the account is exipred.
In this situation the customer can transfer funds into their PayPal account or update the funding source (Credit Card, Back Account, ect..) information.
Once you have resolved the issues above you can have your payment re-processed simply by clicking here.
If you are still unable to process your initial payment, you can contact JVZoo.com support by clicking here.

PeterDrew
11-20-2017, 11:19 AM
Hey,

typically this means that there is no credit card connected to your paypal account.

you can contact Paypal Support here so they can help you.

https://www.paypal.com/us/selfhelp/article/how-do-i-contact-paypal-customer-service-faq1920

thanks
pete

Peter have used two different PayPal accounts me and my wife, We can not get by this below?? We have money in are accounts, So I dont have a clue?

Would love to buy this! (Blog Creator) Can Not find a way. Let me know if there is another way?

Thank You God Bless

Tony Falasca
TonyFalasca@gmail.com

Initial Pre-approved payment cannot be completed because there was an error processing the payment.

PayPal reported the following errors when we tried to collect your first pre-approved payment.
Billing Attempt Error Message
2017-11-19 11:53:23 The payment can not be processed because no payment source is available
When PayPal returns a payment error it is generally due to an issue with the funds available in your PayPal account. For example, the account does not have sufficient balance to cover the charge and the credit card tied to the account is exipred.
In this situation the customer can transfer funds into their PayPal account or update the funding source (Credit Card, Back Account, ect..) information.
Once you have resolved the issues above you can have your payment re-processed simply by clicking here.
If you are still unable to process your initial payment, you can contact JVZoo.com support by clicking here.