PDA

View Full Version : When should I use AI accounts or not?

2BMedia
11-15-2017, 08:00 AM
Just getting started, got the Mass Blogger tool first. After reading many of the forum posts trying to learn, had a question.

I grabbed an AI profile to use with Mass Blogger and it looks great, working on the profile data now. But...

Can you advise when I should use an AI profile or when I should just use any other gmail/YouTube accounts I have?

For example, if I wanted to test out some affiliate offers within the content I use in the Mass Blogger tool, would it be OK to just run the Mass Blogger with a few existing gmail accounts I already have instead of using AI accounts?

I plan to use AI accounts, but just wondering when its most appropriate and when not so much. thanks..

PeterDrew
11-15-2017, 11:02 AM
Just getting started, got the Mass Blogger tool first. After reading many of the forum posts trying to learn, had a question.

I grabbed an AI profile to use with Mass Blogger and it looks great, working on the profile data now. But...

Can you advise when I should use an AI profile or when I should just use any other gmail/YouTube accounts I have?

For example, if I wanted to test out some affiliate offers within the content I use in the Mass Blogger tool, would it be OK to just run the Mass Blogger with a few existing gmail accounts I already have instead of using AI accounts?

I plan to use AI accounts, but just wondering when its most appropriate and when not so much. thanks..

you get the best use out of AI Profiles when creating videos, e.g. with HOM etc.. Each time you publish a video, you'll get instant backlinks via IFTTT and the Web2 properties attached etc.

Re blogger, absolutely fine to use Mass Blogger with existing Gmail accounts!

Possible slight advantage using AIP account, but as I said, they are mainly used with Video marketing / link building etc

cheers
pete