PDA

View Full Version : Please suggest "Must Have Softwares" for my Project

kashish
11-30-2017, 03:28 PM
Dear Pete,
Need your help & guidance.
I'm overwhelmed by the line of software products you have and everyone of them looks good.

I'm working on a specific affiliate niche and want to focus on US, Canada, Dubai
market. I want to get buyer intent keywords to rank my website and videos in 1st page
of google & Youtube obviously... Eventually driving traffic to my affiliate owner thru my website.

Kindly guide me on,
1) What are the minimum MUST have softwares should i get for my above project,

2) Could you please give me the quote of monthly,yearly and lifetime cost to
buy licenses for those softwares.

3) What bonuses comes together if I were to choose monthly, yearly or lifetime...

4) Any special offers/discounts for this coming Christmas from your side??

5) How many minimum AI accounts is a MUST have, to rank higher on search engines??

6) For which all software use should I reserve the AI account?? and typically for what
purposes should I be using the old gmail accounts in your software??

7) I saw your software videos but still not very clear as to where I should be placing my
affiliate website link???

a) Isnt Rank Spy and EcomSpy Pro same except for Aliexpress results in EcomSpyPro.....
Isnt the buyer intent keywords or phrases in both the same..

I'm new to your software use, so kindly pardon me for those ignorant questions...

Thank you
Kashish

PeterDrew
12-04-2017, 12:34 PM
Dear Pete,
Need your help & guidance.
I'm overwhelmed by the line of software products you have and everyone of them looks good.

I'm working on a specific affiliate niche and want to focus on US, Canada, Dubai
market. I want to get buyer intent keywords to rank my website and videos in 1st page
of google & Youtube obviously... Eventually driving traffic to my affiliate owner thru my website.

Kindly guide me on,
1) What are the minimum MUST have softwares should i get for my above project,

There are no must have softwares, they all work, but the more of them you have, the greater coverage of the first page you will get.
e.g.
Hangout Millionaire will give you 1 to 4 videos on the first page Google.
GSites can give up a couple of first page listings.
Same with Mass Blogger and WpCreator software.
(Using the same content in each of the softwares too, which makes it fast and easy to create these.)

So its up to you how much of the first page you'd like to cover and how many of your competitors
you want to push over to the second/third page etc.

2) Could you please give me the quote of monthly,yearly and lifetime cost to
buy licenses for those softwares.

Right now there's a deal where you get Hangout Millionaire plus
one of these softwares below for only 97 per month, this also includes LiveRankSniper.
GSites
Mass Blogger
WpCreator.

3) What bonuses comes together if I were to choose monthly, yearly or lifetime...
see above.

See PM.

4) Any special offers/discounts for this coming Christmas from your side??
No promo's over christmas at this point.

5) How many minimum AI accounts is a MUST have, to rank higher on search engines??

Typically we'll have one set for testing purposes.. and then one per project.

6) For which all software use should I reserve the AI account?? and typically for what
purposes should I be using the old gmail accounts in your software??

In Hangout Millionaire, the amount of videos you can create per day is only limited by the amount of YouTube accounts you have,
so you can use the older ones in here to pump out a ton of videos daily.

7) I saw your software videos but still not very clear as to where I should be placing my
affiliate website link???

A lot of this depends on how serious/profitable your project is.

You can purchase a domain that redirects, directly to you affiliate link, with a GREAT terms in your domain name.
This would go at the top of the description in every video you create.

IN all the other softwares there is a place to put your main link in them. (use that domain that's redirecting etc)

Or you could source an aged/expired domain that has relevant terms in it to use and redirect to your affiliate link.
see the Expired domain tutorial I put up the other day here
https://petestrafficsuite.com/showthread.php?2134-Expired-Domains-How-to-Find-them-and-Why-to-use-Expired-Domains-for-free&highlight=expired+domain

a) Isnt Rank Spy and EcomSpy Pro same except for Aliexpress results in EcomSpyPro.....
Isnt the buyer intent keywords or phrases in both the same..

No EcomSpy pro sources terms from different locations.

I'm new to your software use, so kindly pardon me for those ignorant questions...

Thank you
Kashish

Cheers
Pete