PDA

View Full Version : Indexing and a suggestion or two.

mikemike2
08-15-2017, 04:04 AM
Hey Everyone,

I am having some trouble getting google sites and blogs indexed. About half the sites are indexed, but I am having problems with the others. I have run these links through the mass pinger at Pete's website, and through express indexer which usually works pretty well. I am now building backlinks to them to help them get indexed. Any other suggestions?

Speaking of backlinks, I love the .pdf that HOM, Google Site Builder and Blog Builder create and they work great to save in Google Drive. Is there any chance these programs could also create a .txt file of just the links? Digging the links out of a bunch of .pdf files is time consuming.

Is HOM going to have an update soon to post automatically to different accounts, and to fix the hangout portion that google broke? Also it seems to insert random spaces into some of the titles.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks

mikemike2
08-15-2017, 04:14 AM
I see that Pete has addressed indexing here (https://petestrafficsuite.com/showthread.php?204-Indexing-Times-for-bloggers)

PeterDrew
08-15-2017, 10:46 AM
Is HOM going to have an update soon to post automatically to different accounts, and to fix the hangout portion that google broke? Also it seems to insert random spaces into some of the titles.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks

Hey Mike,

Yes new HOM update that addresses those issues and ability to add as man google accounts as you like is coming soon ;)

PeterDrew
08-17-2017, 01:59 PM
see my new video about indexing here

https://petestrafficsuite.com/showthread.php?230-Neat-Google-Indexing-Trick-that-s-already-right-in-front-of-your-eyes-)

joerow
08-28-2017, 07:23 AM
I created a bunch of sites in the SEO niche very similar to those provided by Peter. Withing less than 24 hours they were ranked perfectly with multiple top of the first page listings. However after just three days since their creation Google has de-indexed all of them, not a single one remains!
Does anyone have any thoughts on why this should be and more importantly what can be done to prevent it happening again?

PeterDrew
08-29-2017, 11:07 AM
I created a bunch of sites in the SEO niche very similar to those provided by Peter. Withing less than 24 hours they were ranked perfectly with multiple top of the first page listings. However after just three days since their creation Google has de-indexed all of them, not a single one remains!
Does anyone have any thoughts on why this should be and more importantly what can be done to prevent it happening again?

Personally I've never had sites "De-Indexed"

I've had them disappear from front page many time, only to re appear in a week or so.. This is typical and what I'm guessing is happening above etc.

If they were in fact de indexed.. e.g. banned from google.. means they probably triggered too many spam penalties at once.. most likely due to keyword spamming.. easiest way around that is to provide a longer article than was used previously.. I'd test doubling the amount of words in the article that was used previously etc.

Or you used brand new PVA accounts with no history and then flooded with sites. this could cause it also.. thus we use AIP Google accounts and never have an issue.

Just to be 100% clear.. if your sites were actually de indexed.. this is not related to the software in any way. If it was, we'd be flooded here with complaints by 100's and 100's of people.. which we haven't etc.

hth's

Cheers
Pete

Dmc9007
09-09-2017, 11:08 PM
I've been using the Google Site software since the end of June, and the Blogger software since it was released shortly thereafter. I too have experienced pages disappearing, but they come back and stick longer over a few days. The result I'm really excited about is that of my money site. I am not an SEO guy. I have my own business that happens to be in the niche with the most expensive adword/keywords. My website is a little over a year old, and minus a couple of random blog posts since the site was launched, I have done nothing to promote it (besides the Gsite and Blogger builder software). The county I work in has a population of just over 3 million, with 55 cities, and the largest city has a population of about 400,000. In the first 6-8 weeks of using Peter's software, my website is on the front page of the google SERPs for all but 3 of the cities. Many of the cities I am the first listing, and the majority of the rest of them are in the top three on the front page. In addition to my money site, I also have representation on the front pages with the blogs and Gsites created by the software.

As for the largest city in the County, my site is number 1 on the front page. The results were sporadic at first, with the results jumping up and down the SERPs, but they have stabilized and are stronger each day.

I wanted to thank Pete and the crew once again. Without these software programs, I would be searching for a presence online amongst all of the well established and well funded whales in my industry. These products have definitely leveled the playing field for me!

PeterDrew
09-11-2017, 11:32 AM
I've been using the Google Site software since the end of June, and the Blogger software since it was released shortly thereafter. I too have experienced pages disappearing, but they come back and stick longer over a few days. The result I'm really excited about is that of my money site. I am not an SEO guy. I have my own business that happens to be in the niche with the most expensive adword/keywords. My website is a little over a year old, and minus a couple of random blog posts since the site was launched, I have done nothing to promote it (besides the Gsite and Blogger builder software). The county I work in has a population of just over 3 million, with 55 cities, and the largest city has a population of about 400,000. In the first 6-8 weeks of using Peter's software, my website is on the front page of the google SERPs for all but 3 of the cities. Many of the cities I am the first listing, and the majority of the rest of them are in the top three on the front page. In addition to my money site, I also have representation on the front pages with the blogs and Gsites created by the software.

As for the largest city in the County, my site is number 1 on the front page. The results were sporadic at first, with the results jumping up and down the SERPs, but they have stabilized and are stronger each day.

I wanted to thank Pete and the crew once again. Without these software programs, I would be searching for a presence online amongst all of the well established and well funded whales in my industry. These products have definitely leveled the playing field for me!

That's awesome mate..

thanks for sharing,, so happy for your success!

cheers
Pete

bank2018
09-11-2017, 06:08 PM
That's awesome mate..

thanks for sharing,, so happy for your success!

cheers
Pete

Hi

I just bought the software it looks great, I have one question do you have any recommendations for buying PVA gmail accounts, or software to create a lot of gmail accounts?

Thanks

Leo

PeterDrew
09-14-2017, 11:41 AM
Hi

I just bought the software it looks great, I have one question do you have any recommendations for buying PVA gmail accounts, or software to create a lot of gmail accounts?

Thanks

Leo

Hey Leo

we create custom Google accounts that stick.. themed using your data etc

here's my special offer link here

www.peterdrew.aiprofiles.com

cheers
pete