https://youtu.be/jZ6-XoBh9yE

Get it here

www.GmbDominator.com

jackbran3828
07-12-2019, 04:51 AM
SPAM NOT APPRECIATED

jackbran3828
07-12-2019, 05:09 AM
Knowing that some have been successful with GMB Dominator and GMB Embedinator in generating the Maps 3 Pack, I am just wondering if there might be a 1, 2, 3 type sequence that leads to the greatest success, assuming the sequence would be,
1. Run Dominator
2. Run Embedinator
3. ?
4. ?
5. ?

Any and all comments and feed back would be appreciated from anyone and everyone. This is too good of an area to make money in not to have a comprhensive strategy that would work for anyone and everyone.
THANKS! Jack

PeterDrew
07-12-2019, 10:33 AM
Knowing that some have been successful with GMB Dominator and GMB Embedinator in generating the Maps 3 Pack, I am just wondering if there might be a 1, 2, 3 type sequence that leads to the greatest success, assuming the sequence would be,
1. Run Dominator
2. Run Embedinator
3. ?
4. ?
5. ?

Any and all comments and feed back would be appreciated from anyone and everyone. This is too good of an area to make money in not to have a comprhensive strategy that would work for anyone and everyone.
THANKS! Jack

There's tons of info in this forum already, though I've got an Extreme Ranking report coming out , once we get a few other updates out of the way, which addresses this exactly etc.

cheers

jackbran3828
07-14-2019, 11:25 PM
There's tons of info in this forum already, though I've got an Extreme Ranking report coming out , once we get a few other updates out of the way, which addresses this exactly etc.

cheers

Thanks! Just trying to get an organize idea in one place since there are so many resources available form you that serve this best and yet some that serve other purposes as well.

Double Cheers!