PDA

View Full Version : Uploading video to live event error message

John Van Hulst
06-07-2017, 11:57 AM
Tried using LRS to upload a video to a live event.

Error messages in LRSstreamer.exe
"Failed to update header with correct duration" and "Failed to update header with correct filesize"

Error message in YouTube account "! We are not receiving data from your encoder. Please make sure it is configured correctly in the Ingestion Settings page"

LRS stalled at 85%

Not sure what to do. :confused:

Update. Eventually turned off live event in YouTube and everything seemed to be there.

Video loaded even though LRS had stopped at 85%

Please advise what the optimal resolution is for live event..... I received a message in YT that 1280 x 720 is not optimal.

Other than that... its seems to be working.

Thank you.
Regards John

PeterDrew
06-08-2017, 12:16 PM
Don't worry about the optimal resolution, YT handles it automatically dependant on your upload speed etc.

Also.. wait a couple of hours after its been live streamed, then go back to see what resolution it can play up to.. initial is typically 360p then after the server plays with it, it typically goes up to 720p

PikarFax
11-23-2018, 05:45 AM
When I try to run Windows live photo gallery in Win 7, an error message pops up saying windows live photo gallery encountered an error and had to stop. error code is 0x80070005 Then when I click on okay, it just closes. How can I fix it?

PeterDrew
11-23-2018, 10:32 AM
When I try to run Windows live photo gallery in Win 7, an error message pops up saying windows live photo gallery encountered an error and had to stop. error code is 0x80070005 Then when I click on okay, it just closes. How can I fix it?

I'm not sure what you are asking? windows live photo gallery in win 7 etc

what has this got to do with LRS etc?

thanks