Pete's Extreme Ranking Report Released. Download Now.

Thread: Pete's Extreme Ranking Report Released. Download Now.

Pete's Extreme Ranking Report Released. Download Now.

Hey Everyone,

Here's the Extreme Ranking Report.

This reveals a massive stacking strategy using google properties which we know works extremely well.

Note the mention of an upcoming update to GMB Dominator software in this report.

It's not about just ranking GMB's

It's learning how you can rank GMB's in multiple locations,

for a vast amount of terms, some terms you are not even targeting specifically.

Right click on this link below and go to "Save As" to save it to your hard drive.

PDF only file here

Extreme Google My Business Ranking Report

Hosted on Google Drive Here.

Google My Business SEO

(Note, both same PDF's just different anchor text etc)

We'll be adding to this strategy over time etc, so make sure you are subscribed to this thread.. so you get an email next time I update it etc.

Re: Pete's Extreme Ranking Report Released. Download Now.

We are still waiting on customer service from a software i bought from you in 2016
    We have sent numerous emails asking for help, but no response at all...Now the software is completely obsolete..

Your ideas are great but customer service and software SUX!.. It will break down with no help..SMH

Quote Originally Posted by PeterDrew View Post
    Hey Everyone,

Here's the Extreme Ranking Report.

This reveals a massive stacking strategy using google properties which we know works extremely well.

Note the mention of an upcoming update to GMB Dominator software in this report.

It's not about just ranking GMB's

It's learning how you can rank GMB's in multiple locations,

for a vast amount of terms, some terms you are not even targeting specifically.

Right click on this link below and go to "Save As" to save it to your hard drive.

PDF only file here

Extreme Google My Business Ranking Report

Hosted on Google Drive Here.

Google My Business SEO

(Note, both same PDF's just different anchor text etc)

We'll be adding to this strategy over time etc, so make sure you are subscribed to this thread.. so you get an email next time I update it etc.

Which software? Sometimes the older ones become obsolete

Quote Originally Posted by antcash View Post
    We are still waiting on customer service from a software i bought from you in 2016
    We have sent numerous emails asking for help, but no response at all...Now the software is completely obsolete..

Your ideas are great but customer service and software SUX!.. It will break down with no help..SMH

That's not a fair characterisation at all

I think everyone here would agree we've got the best support in the industry.

We can always be contacted here www.support.hangoutmillionaire.com

We update all our software as sites change to reflect that, there are some that become obsolete, because the sites we were working with are no longer viable for one of many reasons.

Hangout Millionaire is coming up on 5 years old now and is working better than it ever has after close to 40 updates / improvements during this time.

Cheers

I have been a customer of Pete's since the very first version of EVO was released. I have virtually everything Pete produces and will continue to do so. The reasons are simple:

1. Unlike the vast majority of software released in the IM space that vanishes after 2 weeks and rarely does anything useful at all, Pete's software is very high quality, performs as advertised and doesn't disappear after your egg timer runs out.

2. Pete has, in my opinion, the best and most effective support team anywhere. I'm in the US and they're in Australia, so a problem I document in the evening in the US has a response when I log back on the next morning and 99% of the time it is fixed because it's user error. The error and how i triggered it is carefully explained. I only wish that was the standard for ALL software companies.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelFL View Post
    I have been a customer of Pete's since the very first version of EVO was released. I have virtually everything Pete produces and will continue to do so. The reasons are simple:

1. Unlike the vast majority of software released in the IM space that vanishes after 2 weeks and rarely does anything useful at all, Pete's software is very high quality, performs as advertised and doesn't disappear after your egg timer runs out.

2. Pete has, in my opinion, the best and most effective support team anywhere. I'm in the US and they're in Australia, so a problem I document in the evening in the US has a response when I log back on the next morning and 99% of the time it is fixed because it's user error. The error and how i triggered it is carefully explained. I only wish that was the standard for ALL software companies.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by PeterDrew View Post
    That's not a fair characterisation at all

I think everyone here would agree we've got the best support in the industry.

We can always be contacted here www.support.hangoutmillionaire.com

We update all our software as sites change to reflect that, there are some that become obsolete, because the sites we were working with are no longer viable for one of many reasons.

Hangout Millionaire is coming up on 5 years old now and is working better than it ever has after close to 40 updates / improvements during this time.

Cheers
    I agree.The absolute best support that I have experienced. Fast replies and they work with you until everything works seemlessly.

Thread Information