Get the Google Indexer Software + Nitros Linking Network Free Here - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 46

Thread: Get the Google Indexer Software + Nitros Linking Network Free Here

  1. #21

    Re: Get the Google Indexer Software + Nitros Linking Network Free Here

    Quote Originally Posted by shaunkerry View Post
    Hi Pete

    could you just expand your thoughts on this please. Do you consider it safe to use on clients GMB's, on their Twitter moments or on Google sites in their name?
    thanks
    I'm wondering this too.

    Also wondering about using the gmails that I've used in GMB Dom? Or is it best to just get bulk accounts as suggested? If bulk, do you recommend aged or doesn't matter?

    Thanks!

  2. #22
    Administrator PeterDrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    1,713

    Re: Get the Google Indexer Software + Nitros Linking Network Free Here

    Quote Originally Posted by shaunkerry View Post
    Hi Pete

    could you just expand your thoughts on this please. Do you consider it safe to use on clients GMB's, on their Twitter moments or on Google sites in their name?
    thanks

    yes 100%.. just not using their own google account..

    That's the beauty of this and my other softwares.. you can use your own google accounts to provide the links to get your clients ranked etc.. If they stop paying, you can either swap links in YOUR google account sites to someone else who'll pay , or just delete them etc.

    My post above mean't not to use your clients own google account etc.

    Ditto twitter.. you use your own twitter accounts to post content too.. not the clients twitter account, you can, but I prefer to retain ownership of the content I produce, for said reasons above.

    Twitter is amazingly powerful in the serps.. particularly moments.

    Our Twitter software which you'll soon see creates content that is worthy of putting on clients twitter accounts.. it looks as good as the content you supply it.. if your images are great and they should be, then the tweets and moments created will look wonderful.. but my golden rule is never to run a clients accounts through automated softwares.

    That being said, I use my own accounts in all my softwares and never had an issue.. but even if there's a 0.001% chance of having an issue with a clients account.. why risk your branding and integrity etc.

    Cheers

  3. #23
    Administrator PeterDrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    1,713

    Re: Get the Google Indexer Software + Nitros Linking Network Free Here

    Quote Originally Posted by elem View Post
    Hi Peter,

    captcha's are workng now.
    Only when logging in GSC and after re indexing the captcha is not solved.
    I have to do that manual.

    I hope you can fix that.

    Cant wait to create 20 Gsites and in the meantime going to the beach here in Thailand :-)

    Captures are working great, I've been testing etc


    The only time it got stuck on Capture page,

    There was a "Word" In the title of the site, which ends up being in the URL of the site..

    Google didn't like one word and would not create a site using that term.. so it looped..



    If for some reason captures are not working for you..

    Contact our support so my team can log into your machine and suss it out and fix it

    they'll give you a teamviewer link to install.. so we can check it out 100% etc..

  4. #24
    Administrator PeterDrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    1,713

    Re: Get the Google Indexer Software + Nitros Linking Network Free Here

    Quote Originally Posted by goviral View Post
    I'm wondering this too.

    Also wondering about using the gmails that I've used in GMB Dom? Or is it best to just get bulk accounts as suggested? If bulk, do you recommend aged or doesn't matter?

    Thanks!

    You can use the same ones for sure..

    If purchasing bulk gmails. I always prefer aged accounts.. same with twitter..

    when ordering twitter accounts, you can order "Aged" and "Indexed" twitter accounts, these are the best. and cheap as chips also.. well they were last time I bought 1k of them etc.

  5. #25
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    2

    Re: Get the Google Indexer Software + Nitros Linking Network Free Here

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterDrew View Post
    yes 100%.. just not using their own google account..

    That's the beauty of this and my other softwares.. you can use your own google accounts to provide the links to get your clients ranked etc.. If they stop paying, you can either swap links in YOUR google account sites to someone else who'll pay , or just delete them etc.

    Cheers
    Great thanks Pete.
    "To swop links in your google account" - presumably that is a manual process or is there some clever way of doing it?
    cheers

  6. #26
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    5

    Re: Get the Google Indexer Software + Nitros Linking Network Free Here

    Hi Peter,

    Is there a way to reset the licence by myself?
    It is again not working because it does not recognize the Ppal account.

    Not blaming the support but I want to go on with this tool without this kind of things.

    Thanks.

  7. #27
    Administrator PeterDrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    1,713

    Re: Get the Google Indexer Software + Nitros Linking Network Free Here

    Quote Originally Posted by elem View Post
    Hi Peter,

    Is there a way to reset the licence by myself?
    It is again not working because it does not recognize the Ppal account.

    Not blaming the support but I want to go on with this tool without this kind of things.

    Thanks.
    have to contact support mate www.support.hangoutmillionaire.com

    some accounts are having issues with paydotcom API for some reason, their devs are working it, so it won't happen again.. support can get you sorted asap.

  8. #28
    Administrator PeterDrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    1,713

    Re: Get the Google Indexer Software + Nitros Linking Network Free Here

    Quote Originally Posted by shaunkerry View Post
    Great thanks Pete.
    "To swop links in your google account" - presumably that is a manual process or is there some clever way of doing it?
    cheers

    Manual is correct

  9. #29

    Re: Get the Google Indexer Software + Nitros Linking Network Free Here

    Hey Peter, I just tried to login to the software and I keep getting an error code saying that it does not recognize my email. It was just fine yesterday. Can you please take a look at this?

    Thanks Gary

  10. #30

    Re: Get the Google Indexer Software + Nitros Linking Network Free Here

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterDrew View Post
    NEW Update Coming your way very soon




    Happy Times


    and of course still more to come.
    I can't seem to find a link to buy Twitter Moments software. Is that still available?

    Thanks

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •