Google Indexer Software Download and Tutorial Thread. - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Google Indexer Software Download and Tutorial Thread.

Re: Get original EU passeport, Real EU ID cards, Schengen Legit VISA, False EU driver licence maker

Quick question from a novice, please someone answer, when using the software,
    1st which software do you recommend using 1st, Twitter Citation or Google Indexer,
    2nd if you want to promote an CPA, Affiliate product, what is that process on the Twitter Citation

Re: Get original EU passeport, Real EU ID cards, Schengen Legit VISA, False EU driver licence maker

Quote Originally Posted by gbyrd View Post
    Quick question from a novice, please someone answer, when using the software,
    1st which software do you recommend using 1st, Twitter Citation or Google Indexer,
    2nd if you want to promote an CPA, Affiliate product, what is that process on the Twitter Citation

I answered this question in the other thread, where you posted the same question.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by alaistairford View Post
    Kindly let me know, how to index Wix site in google indexing?
    Just follow the instructions provided in the Video tutorials and indexing will be fine

Re: Google Indexer Software Download and Tutorial Thread.

When I was trying to run the Google Indexer Tool. human verification was needed.I tried to help the software.But it's stuck there. What can I do.
    This is same to gsite builder tool too.

Quote Originally Posted by local9marketing View Post
    When I was trying to run the Google Indexer Tool. human verification was needed.I tried to help the software.But it's stuck there. What can I do.
    This is same to gsite builder tool too.
    all fixed

try again now

thanks

Hello! Very, very interesting... But do you have any research into the performance of your software? For example, I want to index 100 links, how many of them will be indexed? And what is the indexing mechanism? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by HigginsIM View Post
    Hello! Very, very interesting... But do you have any research into the performance of your software? For example, I want to index 100 links, how many of them will be indexed? And what is the indexing mechanism? Thanks.
    you can test it for free yourself to find out

If you follow our guidelines provided you'll have very high percentage of links indexed, just like everyone else here.

Quote Originally Posted by angelheld View Post
    Ideas:

1) Use the sitemap url to get the internal links indexed
    2) Create short urls of the sites you submit t get extra link juice

Thoughts?
    Do not use the word "Google" in the name of your google site, they do not allow it and the software will not proceed past trying to make the site for you
    Last edited by nitadisa; 03-01-2020 at 12:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nitadisa View Post
    Do not use the word "Google" in the name of your google site, they do not allow it and the software will not proceed past trying to make the site for you
    or the word YouTube, that's banned also..

e.g.

sitenameYouTubeOrGoogle.sites.com

I got around youtube by putting y0tube and it worked.. mainly because it was related to something youtube so it looked good.. didn't help it rank for term youtube tho

Quote Originally Posted by NickC View Post
    Any chance of getting the ability to add embeds to gsites added to the tool?
    Thanks..

Thread Information