Google Indexer Software Download and Tutorial Thread.
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Google Indexer Software Download and Tutorial Thread.

Google Indexer Software Download and Tutorial Thread.

Video Software Tutorial

Software Tutorial Get Even More BackLinks

NEW! YouTube Embed Update Released

When we release Updates. When you start software, you'll be automatically prompted to download the latest Version.

Downloads

Google Indexer Software

Google Indexer Software Agency

Google Indexer Software One Time

===============

How to Get Up and Running Fast

Step 1

Download your software from the buttons above.

Computer Ready

Review the prerequisites and other notes in this forum post Click Here to ensure you’re computer is ready for action.

Member Discussion

Get involved in the discussion over on the forum to optimize your results Click Here

Support

If you need any assistance then head over to the support desk, register an account (if you don’t a;ready have a support user ) then submit a ticket. Click Here for support Our friendly support staff will get you up and running asap.

==========================

Note: Can only use Gmail email addresses in this software. Not other google accounts that use non gmail emails etc.

Pro Tip:

1. Upload your PDF to drive.google.com set permissions to Public. Copy the Public URL to this PDF on drive.google.com

then put this link in your next Project

This gives you more tiered linking to the links in your previous project. This PDF will be indexed in Google also.

2. As noted in the example above, you can use anchor text tokens. E.G. http://domain.com[keyword]
    where whatever you put inside the [ and ] brackets become the anchor text for this link.

There's a couple of things you can do here.

You have one domain, which you can split up a couple of ways and use the same anchor text.
    http://www.domain.com[keyword]
    http://domain.com[keyword]
    https://www.domain.com[keyword]

It's good to mix up the domain URL's to spread the links across different variants. This is what normally happens in the world. People who create links back to your website do not all use the same Top Level Domain URL.

Also.

http://www.domain.com[Keyword Phrase 1]
    http://www.domain.com[Keyword Phrase 2]
    http://www.domain.com[Keyword Phrase 3]

In one project.

http://domain.com[Keyword Phrase 1]
    http://domain.com[Keyword Phrase 2]
    http://domain.com[Keyword Phrase 3]

In the next project.

This above is not essential, but every bit helps.

If you have any ideas to improve this software, drop these ideas in this thread here and we'll see if they are possible to add.

We've got a ton of ideas to improve this software. Which we'll release over time. You'll get them as soon as we release them. We'll update the software. Once Update is released, when you start software, you'll prompted to Update it and presented a download link for new installation file etc.

Cheers
    pete

Just other cool stuff as I think of it below.

Not affiliated
    The best Free Text editor on the market
    NoteTab Lite
    https://www.notetab.com/get.php?NoteTab_Light_Setup.exe

I've been using this for years.
    It opens new text files in tabs across the top.
    Can search for terms across all documents.
    Find and replace easily, across all docs.
    Sort by any way you like.
    Capitalise words in bulk.

Paste an article in, can check word count, or character count easily.

It's just brilliant and will save you a ton of time.
    Last edited by ColWolfenden; 12-18-2019 at 12:00 PM.

Re: Google Indexer Software Download and Tutorial Thread.

Not sure what I did wrong -
    the system is waiting for me to put in keyword for my gmail- and then it just stops cold.

Quote Originally Posted by PeterDrew View Post
    No1. Yes absolutely.. this will certainly out perform fiverr gigs 1000% particularly using the new GPN or Google Private Network feature.. our software does what those fiverr gigs do with spam links, but with real themed google sites incredibly more powerful.

I'm sure you copy down all your links in your GMB projects

GMB
    Business sites
    Google Maps
    company website URL etc
    Related YOutube URL's etc.

You can put all these in this new system and crush it mate
    Last edited by Chel; 04-29-2020 at 08:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kimbanu View Post
    Not sure what I did wrong -
    the system is waiting for me to put in keyword for my gmail- and then it just stops cold.

I've re read your message so many times and I just don't get it

try deleting your google account from software and entering it again, making sure the password is correct, is the only idea I have.

Otherwise, take a video or screen shot of where it's prompting you for keyword and contact support www.support.hangoutmillionaire.com and they'll get it sorted for you asap
    Last edited by Chel; 04-29-2020 at 08:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sbahahad View Post
    One of these sites above was indexed, the other 3 not..
    I think we found the limit of links
    These sites have 500 links in them.
    Plus most use a shortlink redirector site.
    Being that one was indexed and the others not, means that this is on the boarder of spam detection.
    I'd try reducing links by 1/2 and trying again, till you find the amount of links that pass the spam detection bot 100% of the time.. not like above, where it passed only once in 4 etc.

Any chance of getting the ability to add embeds to gsites added to the tool?

Very sorry for the repost. (I think you may have missed this as you answered queries after it.)

Google Webmaster Tools question. When I go to Google Webmaster Tools I am redirected to Google Search Console. I know there have been recent changes but I want to confirm if this is correct? Also I am stopped cold on Google Search Console because it asks for your domain to verify it before you can proceed. Is this correct? Not sure how to proceed with this setup. Please advise.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieB View Post
    Google Webmaster Tools question. When I go to Google Webmaster Tools I am redirected to Google Search Console. I know there have been recent changes but I want to confirm if this is correct? Also I am stopped cold on Google Search Console because it asks for your domain to verify it before you can proceed. Is this correct? Not sure how to proceed with this setup. Please advise.
    Hey Charlie,

That's all you need to do, just once, per account. Once that's done the software will operate correctly

Cheers
    Last edited by Chel; 04-29-2020 at 08:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NickC View Post
    Any chance of getting the ability to add embeds to gsites added to the tool?

Very sorry for the repost. (I think you may have missed this as you answered queries after it.)
    Which embeds are you referring to? Youtube?

Quote Originally Posted by PeterDrew View Post
    Hey Charlie,

That's all you need to do, just once, per account. Once that's done the software will operate correctly

Cheers
    Peter, sorry that really didn't answer my question.

When I got to Google Webmaster I am redirected to Google Search Console. But I can't get past the main screen because it is asking me to add and verify a domain.

1. Do I need to add a domain?
    2. If so, what domain do I add? the google site url? or a domain that I own?
    3. Or do you NOT need to add a domain at all?
    4. Am I to use Google Search Console and NOT Google Webmaster? Wasn't Google Webmaster replaced with Google Search Console and if so why is this term being used in the setup instructions? What am I missing here????

really need more instructions on this.. Very confusing and I can't proceed. Appreciate your help in getting this sorted. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieB View Post
    Peter, sorry that really didn't answer my question.

When I got to Google Webmaster I am redirected to Google Search Console. But I can't get past the main screen because it is asking me to add and verify a domain.

1. Do I need to add a domain?
    2. If so, what domain do I add? the google site url? or a domain that I own?
    3. Or do you NOT need to add a domain at all?
    4. Am I to use Google Search Console and NOT Google Webmaster? Wasn't Google Webmaster replaced with Google Search Console and if so why is this term being used in the setup instructions? What am I missing here????

really need more instructions on this.. Very confusing and I can't proceed. Appreciate your help in getting this sorted. Thanks.

Hey Charlie,

You need to log into Google webmaster console once with each, google account you want to use in the software.

Once you've got to the stage it's requesting domain URL etc.. you've proceeded far enough already.

You can then just close the browser and you can then use this google account in the software.

That's it

no need to add anything.

cheers

Thread Information