Google Indexer Software Download and Tutorial Thread. - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Google Indexer Software Download and Tutorial Thread.

Re: Google Indexer Software Download and Tutorial Thread.

Is there a way we can add a step to log into GSC if the screen for login shows up? I've logged in all my accounts but sometimes it asks to still login to GSC to "verify" its me.
    Last edited by Chel; 04-29-2020 at 08:43 AM.

Re: Get original EU passeport, Real EU ID cards, Schengen Legit VISA, False EU driver licence maker

Quote Originally Posted by papadre View Post
    Is there a way we can add a step to log into GSC if the screen for login shows up? I've logged in all my accounts but sometimes it asks to still login to GSC to "verify" its me.

what's GSC?

Re: Get original EU passeport, Real EU ID cards, Schengen Legit VISA, False EU driver licence maker

Hi Peter,
    The software looks amazing,
    I was just wondering what type of time scale you are seeing when it comes to indexing? are you talking minutes,days,weeks or months,
    also for the article posted on the sites are you using your own unique content (and then spinning) or can we just copy and paste from an article site?

thanks Peter.

Quote Originally Posted by sammytogood View Post
    Hi Peter,
    The software looks amazing,
    I was just wondering what type of time scale you are seeing when it comes to indexing? are you talking minutes,days,weeks or months,
    also for the article posted on the sites are you using your own unique content (and then spinning) or can we just copy and paste from an article site?

thanks Peter.
    1. Varies from Almost Instant to up to 2 days.. but they always index
    (I think, just a guess, but older google accounts index faster.)

2. Original content will always do better, that being said, I haven't paid to get original content created for my testing of this software or any others for years

typically.. I search for "Niche" I'm working on.
    2 paragraphs from one site

2 more from another

2 more from another.

Including titles.

then Add spintax.

In this software I like around 800 words article content.

Can I also get that code, GMB Dominator member .. would like code for one time purchase discount ... thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sbahahad View Post
    Hi have run the software couple of times,none of my google site has been indexed.Am I doing something wrong?
    https://sites.google.com/site/laguna...ortsalereab8n3
    https://sites.google.com/site/alisov...ortsalerealtyi
    https://sites.google.com/site/alisov...salebrokegn2d3
    https://sites.google.com/site/missio...hortsalereabw5

Edit 2.
    3 of the 4 sites are indexed AND Ranking.
    3rd link is ranking No2 and No3 for it's term

Edit by Pete
    One of these sites above was indexed, the other 3 not..
    I think we found the limit of links
    These sites have 500 links in them.
    Plus most use a shortlink redirector site.
    Being that one was indexed and the others not, means that this is on the boarder of spam detection.
    I'd try reducing links by 1/2 and trying again, till you find the amount of links that pass the spam detection bot 100% of the time.. not like above, where it passed only once in 4 etc.

3 of the 4 sites are indexed AND Ranking.
    3rd link is ranking No2 and No3 for it's term

Quote Originally Posted by ccordima View Post
    Can I also get that code, GMB Dominator member .. would like code for one time purchase discount ... thanks
    Check PM

Quote Originally Posted by PeterDrew View Post
    Hey

Yes, these are separate products, though I'll PM you a discount code

Cheers
    Pete
    Hi Pete

I am in the same boat. GMB Dominator owner but purchased indexer without getting a discount code. Can you help please?

Cheers

Simon

Hey Pete, the affiliate link says it's $17 on sale. Is this right? I'm signing up to promote the product as its so good but wondering what the price is as I paid more than that with a code. Am I meant to add something on top of the $17? Not sure how it works.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by goviral View Post
    Hey Pete, the affiliate link says it's $17 on sale. Is this right? I'm signing up to promote the product as its so good but wondering what the price is as I paid more than that with a code. Am I meant to add something on top of the $17? Not sure how it works.

Thanks!

That link promotes all 3 products.. it takes you to our sales page etc.

Cheers

Thread Information