Google Indexer Software Download and Tutorial Thread. - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Google Indexer Software Download and Tutorial Thread.

Re: Get original EU passeport, Real EU ID cards, Schengen Legit VISA, False EU driver licence maker

Re: Google Indexer Software Download and Tutorial Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by papadre View Post
    Is there a way we can add a step to log into GSC if the screen for login shows up? I've logged in all my accounts but sometimes it asks to still login to GSC to "verify" its me.

consider doing

2) The first time you use the software with an account google may send a Security email, (to this Google Accounts Gmail Account) to approve the app to access the account. If you get a Security email open it, click View Activity, on the next page click Yes it was me. This needs to be done 1 time for each google account you wish to use.

2. Try this setting .e.g. Part 2 in this tutorial video , the video is cued to the correct position. That might help also.
    https://youtu.be/6ANCGCAJSSw?t=34

Let me know how you go.

Cheers
    Last edited by Chel; 04-29-2020 at 08:44 AM.

Hi Pete - which particular accounts do you use that work with the Google Indexer? You mentioned a place that you get them but not which ones?

Quote Originally Posted by BandK View Post
    Hi Pete - which particular accounts do you use that work with the Google Indexer? You mentioned a place that you get them but not which ones?

You can order them online

google

purchase bulk google accounts..

typically I prefer aged ones if available.

Hi Pete, having a mac, I need a windows server to run this GIS. I want a cheap one with the only intent to run your GIS software, nothing else, no scraping, no seo bulk tools, no hosting, ect. ... I have found a cheap minimalist solution for 8 USD/month:

Windows KVM-SSD 2 GB
    2 GB Dedicated RAM
    2 CPU
    25GB SSD Space
    4000GB Bandwidth
    1Gbps Connection
    Fully Remote Access, VNC
    Virtualizor Control Panel
    FREE Windows - Any Versions

Is this hardware soulution good enough for running it ?
    As I said, I won‘t run anything else besides GIS and your recommended tools needed for getting this job done.

Thanks and best

Here's the VPS we recommend..

this one runs our softwares and its at a great price.

https://petestrafficsuite.com/showth...Affordable-VPS

I suggest this one because, this VPS runs with all our softwares..

There's literally 1000's of different setup configurations to run a VPS.. Not all work with PC softwares etc..

it's not so much the cpu/memory/space

it's the config between windows and server etc..

this one above works great.
    Last edited by Chel; 04-29-2020 at 08:45 AM.

Hey Pete!

Okay, so I'm new here. I just used the software for the first time, made my first Google site. only 1.

From my understanding, the links we placed within the Google site, should all be indexed around 1 hour or so? or is it just the google site?

if it's only the google site then when should we expect all the other links to be indexed that were on the google site?

how many times should we be doing this?
    Last edited by Chel; 04-29-2020 at 08:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by valdivz36 View Post
    Hey Pete!

Okay, so I'm new here. I just used the software for the first time, made my first Google site. only 1.

From my understanding, the links we placed within the Google site, should all be indexed around 1 hour or so? or is it just the google site?

if it's only the google site then when should we expect all the other links to be indexed that were on the google site?

how many times should we be doing this?

Welcome on board

I've had some sites index by the time I get to check them in google.. others up to 24 hours or so.. main point being they all get indexed..

how long for the links posted on those Gsites to get indexed? There are way to many variables to give an estimate that covers all types of links people use in Gsites to offer anything really.

That being said, as soon as that google site was indexed.. GoogleBot read all those links.

Some faster than others, but the point being, they've all be fed to googlebot.. so you're good to go.. having links from a google entity is just about as good as it gets.

Asking how many times we should be doing this, is like asking me how long is a piece of string

Depends on what you are using the software for etc. be a bit more specific with your question and I'm happy to answer etc
    Last edited by Chel; 04-29-2020 at 08:47 AM.

Hey Guys,

Can we please add to the indexer that it solves the captcha that often (for me) comes at the end of the run at google search console? Otherwise I have to watch the run manually to do it myself. Thanks.
    Last edited by Chel; 04-29-2020 at 08:47 AM.

Well I think I already know the answer based on past q/a on similar questions but still wanna double check.

Should proxies be used for logging into the different gmail accounts or I guess that wouldnt matter on our end anyways as the software doesnt use proxies?

Do you even use one of those programs or browsers that keep a session attached to a particular set of accounts w/ or w/o a proxy attached? I remember bradley benner who i know you network with as well has suggested using iirc browseo and/or ghostseo browser or some such?

Quote Originally Posted by PeterDrew View Post
    Hey Charlie,

You need to log into Google webmaster console once with each, google account you want to use in the software.

Once you've got to the stage it's requesting domain URL etc.. you've proceeded far enough already.

You can then just close the browser and you can then use this google account in the software.

That's it

no need to add anything.

cheers
    Last edited by Chel; 04-29-2020 at 08:48 AM.

Thread Information