Google Indexer Software Download and Tutorial Thread. - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Google Indexer Software Download and Tutorial Thread.

Re: Get original EU passeport, Real EU ID cards, Schengen Legit VISA, False EU driver licence maker

Pete,
    Do you know where I can purchased phone verified Gmail accounts?
    Sue

Re: Get original EU passeport, Real EU ID cards, Schengen Legit VISA, False EU driver licence maker

HI Peter,

I set up a campaign in GMB Dominator using different PVAs to rank a GMB. Will adding these links from this GMB campaign from all those different PVAs in one Google Indexer run not cause issue for Google as they can see that the PVAs are then connected?

Best.

Simon

Quote Originally Posted by simonweiner View Post
    HI Peter,

I set up a campaign in GMB Dominator using different PVAs to rank a GMB. Will adding these links from this GMB campaign from all those different PVAs in one Google Indexer run not cause issue for Google as they can see that the PVAs are then connected?

Best.

Simon

Those links pointing to your GMB are perfect to use in this software mate, irrespective of the google accounts used..

fire up the software and run it over and over etc.. you'll get some amazing results.

Quote Originally Posted by Imsuebrown View Post
    Pete,
    Do you know where I can purchased phone verified Gmail accounts?
    Sue
    We don't sell accounts any longer..

this is what I do here

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieB View Post
    Thanks Peter.... That helps.

And to just confirm... we are talking about Google Search Console and NOT Google Webmaster, right?

this link here

https://www.google.com/webmasters/#?modal_active=none

Cheers

Is there a way we bulk add gmail accounts?

Do you recommend logging into GSC/webmaster from different IP's and browsers/sessions or does it not matter how many different gmails you login to GSC from? Do you just do one or two at a time? I don't want to get the accounts flagged.

And we only have to login and logout...

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by papadre View Post
    Is there a way we bulk add gmail accounts?

You can add them one at a time for now..

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by goviral View Post
    Do you recommend logging into GSC/webmaster from different IP's and browsers/sessions or does it not matter how many different gmails you login to GSC from? Do you just do one or two at a time? I don't want to get the accounts flagged.

And we only have to login and logout...

Cheers

no this is not an issue, unless you're using over 150 to 200 accounts..

if you are using over 100 I'd get another license and split up sets of accounts over different IP's etc..

e.g. just order another software , do this via support www.support.hangoutmillionaire.com

Cheers

Is there a way we can add a step to log into GSC if the screen for login shows up? I've logged in all my accounts but sometimes it asks to still login to GSC to "verify" its me.
    Last edited by papadre; 10-14-2019 at 05:45 AM.

Thread Information