Post Suggestions in this thread for ideas to improve this software - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Post Suggestions in this thread for ideas to improve this software

Re: Post Suggestions in this thread for ideas to improve this software

Can you create away to embed other Google properties like? Google Sheets, Docs, Slides ect

Quote Originally Posted by lonniebizness View Post
    Can you create away to embed other Google properties like? Google Sheets, Docs, Slides ect
    If you can supply the embed code for each of the above.. I'll see if we can make tokens to suit

Pete,
    Here is a possible suggestion for an improvement:

Have the ability to add 'a lot of links', and have the software add a specified number of those links and cycle through the list of 'a lot of links'.

I want to submit multiple links to sitemaps for some pretty massive sites (nominally 10 to 20 sitemaps per folder per site, where the site might have 10 folders of articles to post. sitemap.html links to the rest of the sitemaps, and those sitemaps link to individual pages in batches of about 50,000 pages per sitemap (as sitemap1, sitemap2, etc).

In my simpleton way of viewing this we would provide a txt file of all the links, and in the software have a selection for the number of links on each site. The numbe of links on each site could be a range of 1 to 10, or an open field for any number. (Here I would default to your experience on what should be a maximum number of links for each googel indexer site.)

I have sitemaps in multiple formats available - .html with anchor text, .html as raw links, .txt, and .xml

I am also considering making .pdf's of all those files and posting them on the google sites.

Another possible variable is posting each link in the file multiple times, i.e. posting a 'set of links' from the txt file 1 to 10 times before cycling to the next set of links for 1 to 10 times.

With a limited number of google PVA accounts, this would appear to require the software to have a 'memory' of where in the txt file it left off the last time it was run. And, a way to reset that memory to a new file.

So if I had 10 google accounts and was posting 5 links per site 8 times, I would finish the 10 accounts with 1 set of 5 links completed, and the next set of 5 links posted 2 times. The next article would continue the cycle.

And, another dimension is to allow a list of multiple text files with spyntax articles to create more sites by cycling through the articles.

Obviously, this has the potential to become a MASSIVE undertaking, and I expect there needs to be some limits so we don't make google angry...

My objective here is to get as many of the pages indexed in google as quickly as possible from the massive sites I am building.

Any suggestions you have that would help accomplish this objective with google site indexer would certainly be appreciated...

Thanks for your support.

Regards,
    Jack Kutzer

Quote Originally Posted by jfkutzer View Post
    Pete,
    Here is a possible suggestion for an improvement:

Have the ability to add 'a lot of links', and have the software add a specified number of those links and cycle through the list of 'a lot of links'.

I want to submit multiple links to sitemaps for some pretty massive sites (nominally 10 to 20 sitemaps per folder per site, where the site might have 10 folders of articles to post. sitemap.html links to the rest of the sitemaps, and those sitemaps link to individual pages in batches of about 50,000 pages per sitemap (as sitemap1, sitemap2, etc).

In my simpleton way of viewing this we would provide a txt file of all the links, and in the software have a selection for the number of links on each site. The numbe of links on each site could be a range of 1 to 10, or an open field for any number. (Here I would default to your experience on what should be a maximum number of links for each googel indexer site.)

I have sitemaps in multiple formats available - .html with anchor text, .html as raw links, .txt, and .xml

I am also considering making .pdf's of all those files and posting them on the google sites.

Another possible variable is posting each link in the file multiple times, i.e. posting a 'set of links' from the txt file 1 to 10 times before cycling to the next set of links for 1 to 10 times.

With a limited number of google PVA accounts, this would appear to require the software to have a 'memory' of where in the txt file it left off the last time it was run. And, a way to reset that memory to a new file.

So if I had 10 google accounts and was posting 5 links per site 8 times, I would finish the 10 accounts with 1 set of 5 links completed, and the next set of 5 links posted 2 times. The next article would continue the cycle.

And, another dimension is to allow a list of multiple text files with spyntax articles to create more sites by cycling through the articles.

Obviously, this has the potential to become a MASSIVE undertaking, and I expect there needs to be some limits so we don't make google angry...

My objective here is to get as many of the pages indexed in google as quickly as possible from the massive sites I am building.

Any suggestions you have that would help accomplish this objective with google site indexer would certainly be appreciated...

Thanks for your support.

Regards,
    Jack Kutzer

Hey Jack

All that is entirely possible, though that would be another complete software in and of itself etc..

cheers
    pete

Suggestion:
    Add some type of progress information to the window.

Possibly a counter: "Account n of y in progress", where 'n' is a counter of the account being worked on, and 'y' is the total number of accounts in the current run.

Or, continuing list each account as it starts working, where each email account is listed in the window when it starts working, and the list continues until all accounts are completed. Each GSI run would start the list again.
    Account 1
    Account 2
    Account 3
    Account 4

Thanks.

Regards,
    Jack

Quote Originally Posted by jfkutzer View Post
    Suggestion:
    Add some type of progress information to the window.

Possibly a counter: "Account n of y in progress", where 'n' is a counter of the account being worked on, and 'y' is the total number of accounts in the current run.

Or, continuing list each account as it starts working, where each email account is listed in the window when it starts working, and the list continues until all accounts are completed. Each GSI run would start the list again.
    Account 1
    Account 2
    Account 3
    Account 4

Thanks.

Regards,
    Jack

Great idea Jack,

not sure it's possible, but will find out.

cheers

Suggestion --

Setup a way to group gmail accounts in the program.

Alternative, a way to save gmail acounts entered into the program, and subsequently load that saved file.

This would allow for a way to have a set of emails for each niche that can be loaded faster than loading one by one.

The account info is saved somewhere (I can't find it ;-( ) , so it may just be a way to replace the info where it is saved in the format it is saved.

Thanks...

Thread Information