Post Suggestions in this thread for ideas to improve this software - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Post Suggestions in this thread for ideas to improve this software

Re: Post Suggestions in this thread for ideas to improve this software

Quote Originally Posted by PeterDrew View Post
    I'll have a look into it..

thanks
    I'm getting same - I use Wordai and get this I think it's when I do paragraph spins. I stopped that and just do a straight spin and it doesn't give me the blank space.

Can you embed whole website as well other Google properties? Also can you add images from the software?

Quote Originally Posted by lonniebizness View Post
    Can you embed whole website as well other Google properties? Also can you add images from the software?
    not at this stage no.

adding images later if possible etc.

embedding other sites is not possible on Gsites etc.

cheers

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by lonniebizness View Post
    Regarding embedding whole sites. It's important to understand the purpose of the software which is indexing, it's not for anyone to view an embed of a website. We're leveraging google sites with content which includes links to get the links indexed.

I would love to have the ability to bulk add gmail accounts. I have hundreds and would like to get them into the tool as easily as possible :-)

Quote Originally Posted by NickC View Post
    I would love to have the ability to bulk add gmail accounts. I have hundreds and would like to get them into the tool as easily as possible :-)
    that's a tough one,

why?

because people buy them in all different formats..

some with or without phone numbers/recovery emails, sometimes the phone number is before the recovery email and some have neither etc.

Plus adds another level of complexity to the software that can put some people off using it etc.

but I get your point etc.. I'll have a think on it.

Quote Originally Posted by PeterDrew View Post
    that's a tough one,

why?

because people buy them in all different formats..

some with or without phone numbers/recovery emails, sometimes the phone number is before the recovery email and some have neither etc.

Plus adds another level of complexity to the software that can put some people off using it etc.

but I get your point etc.. I'll have a think on it.
    Okay, thanks Peter.

Here is a free account format converter if that helps: https://buyaccs.com/services/AccountFormatConverter.zip

or other software I use would have a template csv and you would copy and paste into the template so the software always has the correct format.

I would also like to see this feature added...
    I understand your concern about buying accounts in 'different formats' Perhaps, a standardized template for the required account items & the format to be accepted. With that we can ask the providers specifically for that information before purchasing accounts.

And a related request:
    Understanding we need to login to the accounts in both gmail & the google developers console, can there be an 'account validation' button or something that confirms that the emails we enter are properly 'setup' (not the right word here, but it's close ;-) ) where we could verify the accounts before starting a run?

Thanks.

Okay, thanks Peter.

Here is a free account format converter if that helps: https://buyaccs.com/services/AccountFormatConverter.zip

or other software I use would have a template csv and you would copy and paste into the template so the software always has the correct format.

What you are suggesting is simple for a very small % of our user base, the rest of them would flood our support desk, trust me on this You have no idea.

We still get some people demanding immediate skype consultations on how to unzip our software on their mac. Nuff said

Thread Information