Video Tutorial 2

Downloads

TCALM Software Download

TCALM Agency Software Download

TCALM 1-Time Software Download

Get Twitter accounts here

How to Get Up and Running Fast

Step 1

Download your software from the buttons above.

Computer Ready

Review the prerequisites and other notes in this forum post Click Here to ensure you’re computer is ready for action.

Member Discussion

Get involved in the discussion over on the forum to optimize your results Click Here

Support

If you need any assistance then head over to the support desk, register an account (if you don’t a;ready have a support user ) then submit a ticket. Click Here for support Our friendly support staff will get you up and running asap.

Last edited by ColWolfenden; 12-18-2019 at 12:01 PM.

Re: DOWNLOAD - Twitter Citation and Link Monster Software + Tutorials

If anyone needs, I have 1,900 PVA twitter accounts aged 4 years from 2015, never used. $3.50 each. You can check the posts of current buyers which left postive feedback. Email me at myleschad@gmail.com

Hi All, alot of people that purchased aged twitter accounts are also asking about how to strengthen the accounts so they stick and rank better. Here is what I recommend. Add real followers, views etc..you can get them wholesale cheap and reliably here:

Hope this helps!

Ps..asides from my 4 year aged twitter accounts, i also have many aged gmail pva if you need for petes other softwares:
    $2 = 1yr aged
    $3 = 2yr aged
    $4 = 3yr aged

Here is some generic spun text you might use to make a Thanksgiving tweet so not all your tweets are just links.

No promises, lol.

{Hey|Hi|What's Up} {Guys|Everyone|Yall}, what is the {weather|weather outside} like {near you|at home} this year for {Thanksgiving|Turkey Day}?

{I am {sending out|sending} {best|great} {wishes|Thoughts|hopes} for all our {friends|buddies|pals|good friends} this year for American Thanksgiving. {Try|Really try} not to {eat|consume} so much you {get {sick|ill}|get ill}, lol. {Try|Attempt} not to {talk about|discuss|speak about} politics {so much|a lot} that you {get into|enter into|enter} {a fight|a family battle}. Happy {Holiday|Vacation}!|I am sending out {best|heartfelt} wishes for all our {friends|buddies|pals|good friends} this year for American Thanksgiving. {Try|Attempt} not to {eat|consume} so much you get {sick|ill}, lol.}

Quote Originally Posted by mikemike2 View Post
    Here is some generic spun text you might use to make a Thanksgiving tweet so not all your tweets are just links.

No promises, lol.

{Hey|Hi|What's Up} {Guys|Everyone|Yall}, what is the {weather|weather outside} like {near you|at home} this year for {Thanksgiving|Turkey Day}?

{I am {sending out|sending} {best|great} {wishes|Thoughts|hopes} for all our {friends|buddies|pals|good friends} this year for American Thanksgiving. {Try|Really try} not to {eat|consume} so much you {get {sick|ill}|get ill}, lol. {Try|Attempt} not to {talk about|discuss|speak about} politics {so much|a lot} that you {get into|enter into|enter} {a fight|a family battle}. Happy {Holiday|Vacation}!|I am sending out {best|heartfelt} wishes for all our {friends|buddies|pals|good friends} this year for American Thanksgiving. {Try|Attempt} not to {eat|consume} so much you get {sick|ill}, lol.}
    Nice one

Feature Request-

I would like to see the ability to turn off creating a twitter moment for a specific tweet with a toggle in the software. That way I can post generic tweets without also always creating a new moment. It would look a lot more natural.

Can we get the feature request above? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemike2 View Post
    Can we get the feature request above? Thanks.

maybe next year.. that's a ton of work mate.

btw the main link juice you get is from the moments directory on twitter.com etc.

which is https://twitter.com/i/events/ etc..

Just to clarify on the first tutorial video with your example of the law firm.

In the gmb citations tab you mentioned to use the exact same info as the gmb in the title/name/address/phone

Where are you pulling the title from? I want to get this right unless I'm missing something. And maybe they changed it since the video was shot?

You have in the title text
    Phoenix car accident attorney 85014

When I looked at their gmb site
    The headline is Lazzara Law- Phoenix Car Accident Attorney

The title is Lazzara Law Firm - Legal Representation for Car Accident Victims

I couldnt find anything else to match up.

Or is the title just anything related and can we spin money kw and brand kw in there?

Quote Originally Posted by googlealchemist View Post
    Just to clarify on the first tutorial video with your example of the law firm.

In the gmb citations tab you mentioned to use the exact same info as the gmb in the title/name/address/phone

Where are you pulling the title from? I want to get this right unless I'm missing something. And maybe they changed it since the video was shot?

You have in the title text
    Phoenix car accident attorney 85014

When I looked at their gmb site
    The headline is Lazzara Law- Phoenix Car Accident Attorney

The title is Lazzara Law Firm - Legal Representation for Car Accident Victims

I couldnt find anything else to match up.

Or is the title just anything related and can we spin money kw and brand kw in there?
    I'm associating that GMB [link] with that "location" in the title.

which gives it that location relevance etc.

Thread Information