How to Order Twitter Accounts - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 34

Thread: How to Order Twitter Accounts

  1. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    7

    Re: How to Order Twitter Accounts

    I purchased 50 accounts from myleschad@gmail.com and I'm very happy with them, got them very quickly and then on top of that even got some mentoring from him when I asked for some help to get started

  2. #12

    Re: How to Order Twitter Accounts

    Quote Originally Posted by Myleschad@gmail.com View Post
    Hi All, alot of people out of 30 so far that purchased aged twitter accounts from me are also asking about how to strengthen the accounts so they stick and rank better. Here is what I recommend. Add real followers, views etc..you can get them wholesale cheap and reliably here:

    [removed, PM pete before posting external links]

    Hope this helps!

    Ps..asides from my 4 year aged twitter accounts, i also have many aged gmail pva if you need for petes other softwares:
    $2 = 1yr aged
    $3 = 2yr aged
    $4 = 3yr aged
    Whats your long term stick rate for your google pva accounts? I had a bad experience before i bought 100 of them and they were all Indian based names/info/etc and I'm guessing verified via that country as well. All of them asked to be reverified via phone due to being logged into (or attempted to anyways) via a new device/location.

    PS- Also similar question/concern about the twitter accts. I've had to verify/reverify quite a few with phone numbers after starting to post to them...from my own creation not yours specifically.
    Last edited by googlealchemist; 11-22-2019 at 05:37 AM.

  3. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    12

    Re: How to Order Twitter Accounts

    Gday , just vouching for the acounts from Myles . Was able to purchase , they were delivered quickly , and accessed OK . They did request phone verification , but the phone numbers worked fine. Once in the account coudl see that Twitter sent the usual , 'suspicious login warning' but all is OK and accounts working, Cheers Myles

  4. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Arnhem, The Netherlands
    Posts
    3

    Re: How to Order Twitter Accounts

    Hi peter

    I'm planning to use your software for French clients. Do i need to buy aged Twitter accounts created with French IPs or it doesn't matter?

    Thanks for letting me know.

  5. #15
    Administrator PeterDrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    1,702

    Re: How to Order Twitter Accounts

    Quote Originally Posted by olivierl View Post
    Hi peter

    I'm planning to use your software for French clients. Do i need to buy aged Twitter accounts created with French IPs or it doesn't matter?

    Thanks for letting me know.

    It doesn't matter

    Make sure you only use English Characters

    You'll do great in the French SEO market

  6. #16
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    3

    Re: How to Order Twitter Accounts

    Peter,

    Is it best to get a new batch of twitter accounts for each business you work with?

    Or does it not matter using the same twitter accounts for different businesses?

    -Ron

  7. #17
    Administrator PeterDrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    1,702

    Re: How to Order Twitter Accounts

    Quote Originally Posted by valdivz36 View Post
    Peter,

    Is it best to get a new batch of twitter accounts for each business you work with?

    Or does it not matter using the same twitter accounts for different businesses?

    -Ron

    No, you can use the same twitter accounts for all niches...

    Unless you have a really high paying/high profile client.. then I'd use only their content on their own twitter accounts.

    But for SEO purposes, it makes no difference etc.

  8. #18
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    12

    Re: How to Order Twitter Accounts

    Just to clarify when you say "the phone numbers work fine," how do you verify when Twitter actually sends verification codes to each respective phone numbers that were used to register each account?

    using this scenario:
    I purchased 100 Twitter accounts from Myles and each account were verified using different phone numbers.... how do I access these so I can grab each verification code that Twiiter sends by SMS/Text?
    Last edited by 8vinestrut; 01-18-2020 at 04:25 AM. Reason: spelling

  9. #19

    Re: How to Order Twitter Accounts

    no it's not.. I deleted this user from this forum


    is this a Pete approved message?

  10. #20

    Re: How to Order Twitter Accounts

    Quote Originally Posted by 8vinestrut View Post
    Just to clarify when you say "the phone numbers work fine," how do you verify when Twitter actually sends verification codes to each respective phone numbers that were used to register each account?

    using this scenario:
    I purchased 100 Twitter accounts from Myles and each account were verified using different phone numbers.... how do I access these so I can grab each verification code that Twiiter sends by SMS/Text?
    i ask the vendors the same question, multiple times politely...its always ignored

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •