How to Order Twitter Accounts - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How to Order Twitter Accounts

Re: How to Order Twitter Accounts

I purchased 50 accounts from myleschad@gmail.com and I'm very happy with them, got them very quickly and then on top of that even got some mentoring from him when I asked for some help to get started

Quote Originally Posted by Myleschad@gmail.com View Post
    Hi All, alot of people out of 30 so far that purchased aged twitter accounts from me are also asking about how to strengthen the accounts so they stick and rank better. Here is what I recommend. Add real followers, views etc..you can get them wholesale cheap and reliably here:

[removed, PM pete before posting external links]

Hope this helps!

Ps..asides from my 4 year aged twitter accounts, i also have many aged gmail pva if you need for petes other softwares:
    $2 = 1yr aged
    $3 = 2yr aged
    $4 = 3yr aged
    Whats your long term stick rate for your google pva accounts? I had a bad experience before i bought 100 of them and they were all Indian based names/info/etc and I'm guessing verified via that country as well. All of them asked to be reverified via phone due to being logged into (or attempted to anyways) via a new device/location.

PS- Also similar question/concern about the twitter accts. I've had to verify/reverify quite a few with phone numbers after starting to post to them...from my own creation not yours specifically.
    Last edited by googlealchemist; 11-22-2019 at 05:37 AM.

Gday , just vouching for the acounts from Myles . Was able to purchase , they were delivered quickly , and accessed OK . They did request phone verification , but the phone numbers worked fine. Once in the account coudl see that Twitter sent the usual , 'suspicious login warning' but all is OK and accounts working, Cheers Myles

Hi peter

I'm planning to use your software for French clients. Do i need to buy aged Twitter accounts created with French IPs or it doesn't matter?

Thanks for letting me know.

Quote Originally Posted by olivierl View Post
    Hi peter

I'm planning to use your software for French clients. Do i need to buy aged Twitter accounts created with French IPs or it doesn't matter?

Thanks for letting me know.

It doesn't matter

Make sure you only use English Characters

You'll do great in the French SEO market

Peter,

Is it best to get a new batch of twitter accounts for each business you work with?

Or does it not matter using the same twitter accounts for different businesses?

-Ron

Quote Originally Posted by valdivz36 View Post
    Peter,

Is it best to get a new batch of twitter accounts for each business you work with?

Or does it not matter using the same twitter accounts for different businesses?

-Ron

No, you can use the same twitter accounts for all niches...

Unless you have a really high paying/high profile client.. then I'd use only their content on their own twitter accounts.

But for SEO purposes, it makes no difference etc.

Just to clarify when you say "the phone numbers work fine," how do you verify when Twitter actually sends verification codes to each respective phone numbers that were used to register each account?

using this scenario:
    I purchased 100 Twitter accounts from Myles and each account were verified using different phone numbers.... how do I access these so I can grab each verification code that Twiiter sends by SMS/Text?
    Last edited by 8vinestrut; 01-18-2020 at 04:25 AM. Reason: spelling

no it's not.. I deleted this user from this forum

is this a Pete approved message?

Quote Originally Posted by 8vinestrut View Post
    Just to clarify when you say "the phone numbers work fine," how do you verify when Twitter actually sends verification codes to each respective phone numbers that were used to register each account?

using this scenario:
    I purchased 100 Twitter accounts from Myles and each account were verified using different phone numbers.... how do I access these so I can grab each verification code that Twiiter sends by SMS/Text?
    i ask the vendors the same question, multiple times politely...its always ignored

Thread Information