How to Order Twitter Accounts - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How to Order Twitter Accounts

Re: How to Order Twitter Accounts

Hi I have complied with all your guidelines until now yet undergoing some problems with GMB ULTIMATE as during the process it stops typically
    I check emails as well as see if google had actually sent me any warnings, and all is clear, however, the issue is still there.

Any help will really be helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by spainops View Post
    Newbie here!

For my first run I used some PVA Twitter accounts. The first account tweeted and went to moments but didn't paste the title or description - can someone in support please verify that the s/w is working OK.

When it went to subsequent accounts when it went to moments this triggered a text verification - I don't have the phone so I am scuppered there. Is there anything that can be done?

So I now have some of Myles's accounts. I asked him how best to use them eg do I have to switch to a specific country when using them? His reply was ask here. So please can support tell me how to use them without getting text verification or moments issues.

Thanks!
    hey mate.

the software is working perfectly well for 100's and 100's of people.
    Try a test run using only word in each field of the software.. run the project to see it working..
    then determine what you did wrong in the previous project.. watch the tutorial videos again to see what to enter and how etc.

any twitter accounts you order need the phone number used to create them specifically for this reason.. when you open a twitter account from a different IP it triggers that verification etc.
    So only order twitter accounts that come with the phone number etc.. See Myles post in this thread and order from him.

you don't need to change the country.. you just need the phone number when the account was created.. you only need to enter this info once etc.

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Diven View Post
    Hi I have complied with all your guidelines until now yet undergoing some problems with GMB ULTIMATE as during the process it stops typically
    I check emails as well as see if google had actually sent me any warnings, and all is clear, however, the issue is still there.

Any help will really be helpful.

I'm not really clear on what the issue is you are having

contact our support team

www.support.hangoutmillionaire.com

supply as much info as possible with screen caps of the issue if possible, the more info you supply the easier/faster is it for them to address it correctly etc.

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by PeterDrew View Post
    hey mate.

the software is working perfectly well for 100's and 100's of people.
    Try a test run using only word in each field of the software.. run the project to see it working..
    then determine what you did wrong in the previous project.. watch the tutorial videos again to see what to enter and how etc.

any twitter accounts you order need the phone number used to create them specifically for this reason.. when you open a twitter account from a different IP it triggers that verification etc.
    So only order twitter accounts that come with the phone number etc.. See Myles post in this thread and order from him.

you don't need to change the country.. you just need the phone number when the account was created.. you only need to enter this info once etc.

cheers
    Thaks Pete - I reduced the Title length and all good! Thanks for the info on the Twitter accounts

Stay safe

Si

Thread Information