General Questions Thread. Ask anything in here. Read Here first - Page 8
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: General Questions Thread. Ask anything in here. Read Here first

Re: General Questions Thread. Ask anything in here. Read Here first

Quote Originally Posted by PeterDrew View Post
    dang.. that's a PITA.........

Not sure where you got your accounts from, but I'd try a different vendor.. that's all I got mate. Because twitter will certainly group accounts together and remove the group all in one go.. e.g. those created on a specific date or from a specific IP upon creation and X of them were spam accounts, they'll trace them back and remove all of them.. it's a blunt instrument etc.

typically I'd say, don't spam them to death, but it sounds like your not doing that.

Alternatively it could be the content you are posting?

One thing, it's "Not" the software, so that's a good thing, means you can solve it, just need to figure out what the issue is, then you'll be good to go etc.

we've sold a LOT of these, not one complaint in support about accounts being killed off etc.

Cheers
    Thanks Pete. I kind of gave up trying for a while but I'll try another vendor.

Problem has been that a lot of Twitter account vendors insist on using proxies. I then got a heap from Myles but they all got flagged. I tried to get them ready with real tweets, not just links. Spent a bit of time trying to follow and treat them as normal accounts before running TCALM but still no luck.

I'll try a new vendor and a new PC.

Do you know if your software works on Liinux?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by goviral View Post

Problem has been that a lot of Twitter account vendors insist on using proxies. I then got a heap from Myles but they all got flagged. I tried to get them ready with real tweets, not just links. Spent a bit of time trying to follow and treat them as normal accounts before running TCALM but still no luck.

Thanks
    what do u mean by 'flagged'? had to verify via phone or email or they were suspended outright...any idea why?

Re: Where is Administration petestrafficsuite.com ??

Quote Originally Posted by jonthepain View Post
    Thanks Pete.

I forget which VPN we used in the EVO days, but it worked great. Almost as good as EVO worked... ah, those were the days.

Still, we are getting great results with your current offerings. I think the game changer was linking everything through IFTTT.

When we run TCALM, the tweets fire posts to just about every 2.0 site imaginable - all because you showed us how to leverage LRS, HOM, and the rest.

Our brick and mortar business is killing the big franchises in the SERPs, who spend tens of thousands of $ in SEO per month, because of you and Colin and Chel and (darn I forget your developer's name at the moment.) We totaled a record 511 recurring clients this season, all from organic search engine results. Our ad spend, other than your products, was $0.

Thank you my friend.

Yours,
    Jon
    Peter - is the training where to leverage LRS, HOM, IFTTT still available?
    Last edited by dogdaze; 01-05-2020 at 01:09 PM.

Re: Where is Administration petestrafficsuite.com ??

Quote Originally Posted by dogdaze View Post
    Peter - is the training where to leverage LRS, HOM, IFTTT still available?
    Here's the latest linking strategy report here

https://petestrafficsuite.com/showth...e-On-the-House!

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by goviral View Post

Thanks
    How many tweets per account you posting per day?

Got a batch - thanks! I know i need to login to each one before running the sofware BUT do i need to stay logged into them or is it enought to just login once?

G'day Pete , or anyone else with this answer please ?

I'm worried about Google getting mixed signals if i change things in GMB Citations Tab ie :

Question - 1

What is the best practise if my business is located in a suburb outside the main area i am targeting Example -

MY GMB is located in say 'Brisbane' , but I'm targeting 'Ipswich' , what's the best way to add twitter citations ?

Question - 2

In GMB Citations Tab -

Title Text - Do I still use the same GMB Title as in public GMB listing or add Target KWD to suit location - Can it be spun

Question - 3

In GMB Name - Can I add my Target KWD or does it need to still be my GMB name already listed ?

In Tweet Content Tab -

I will still add my kwd's and content based around 'Ipswich'

Cheers Paul

Quote Originally Posted by dogdaze View Post
    Got a batch - thanks! I know i need to login to each one before running the sofware BUT do i need to stay logged into them or is it enought to just login once?
    You only need to log in once with each account. that's it all done..

Quote Originally Posted by Paul D View Post
    G'day Pete , or anyone else with this answer please ?

I'm worried about Google getting mixed signals if i change things in GMB Citations Tab ie :

Question - 1

What is the best practise if my business is located in a suburb outside the main area i am targeting Example -

MY GMB is located in say 'Brisbane' , but I'm targeting 'Ipswich' , what's the best way to add twitter citations ?

Question - 2

In GMB Citations Tab -

Title Text - Do I still use the same GMB Title as in public GMB listing or add Target KWD to suit location - Can it be spun

Question - 3

In GMB Name - Can I add my Target KWD or does it need to still be my GMB name already listed ?

In Tweet Content Tab -

I will still add my kwd's and content based around 'Ipswich'

Cheers Paul

1. If you want to rank and get traffic from other locations other than that location your GMB is Actually in. ie surrounding neighbourhoods etc. I'd highly recommend getting our GMB Dominator suite of softwares, which are created specifically to do this.
    https://petestrafficsuite.com/showth...ta-Is-Live-Now

A citation is the exact
    Name
    Address
    Phone Number

of the gmb you are promoting, they should be exactly as seen on the GMB you are promoting.

2. In the Title Text area, you can use spintax as noted by the default text in that field.
    You can use this area to target other locations etc.
    Though typically with most GMB's their Titles are not optimised for the keywords they want to get traffic from. So this software drops signals about those exact terms we want to rank the GMB for..
    So use this section to put in the keyword phrases you want to rank for.

3. This is part of the citation created, so it should be "exactly" the same as the business name or title of the GMB you are promoting etc.

cheers

Hi Peter,

I have used the Twitter Link Monster a couple of times and have the following questions;

1) When running the software are the choices, A) as a GMB Citation only or B) for Tweet Content with links only or C) Both ??

This is where my confusion is, does the software do one or the other and if so, how do we chose which one to do, the "GMB Citations" Versus "Tweet Content"? If it is one or the other, which is more beneficial in trying to rank a GMB? I assume it would be GMB Citaitons?

2) You mention several times that we can grab the short GMB Maps URL and that everytime we do, Google changes it so it creates a different link to use. What I noticed is Google now just gives you one link when clicking on the share button. Is this what you see as well or is there another way to get a different share URL?

Thanks in advance!

Russ

Thread Information