FB Requiring 2 factor authintication to post to MY pages?

Thread: FB Requiring 2 factor authintication to post to MY pages?

FB Requiring 2 factor authintication to post to MY pages?

I just completed scheduling an FB Live Pro video for tonight on a few of my fanpages. It is scheduled in about 3 hours...

I then went into FB to get an idea how many followers I had on those pages and got the attached 'warning message' that says I have to activate 2 factor authentication to post to my pages.

While the excuse is that posts have 'large potential reach', the fan pages I select range from about 1.5K likes to 50K likes - Unless my concept of large potential reach is different from facebook's definition...

I had just disabled 2 factor authentication for my account, because FB Live Pro could not log into the account with 2 factor authentication enabled. Once, I turned off 2 factor authentication then FB Live Pro accessed this FB Account without any problem.

It is possible that posts & live streams have different rules.

I was going to some fan pages as a test of the process. Groups probably have different rules (although I wonder if 2 factor authentication on the account is required for posting to groups I have joined.)

I will let FB Live Pro run to see if it goes live with the video, and post an update after I see the results (or non-results).

Regards,
    Jack Kutzer
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information