Lead Gen GMB Agency

Thread: Lead Gen GMB Agency

Lead Gen GMB Agency

Hi Pete and crew,

I want to start a lead gen GMB agency but I am a bit confused of what softwares do I need to get. I want my business to be as hands free and as long term as possible.

What softwares and strategies do I need to utilize to be able to do this business and to have control so that if a client stops paying me that they lose their rankings and that I can get someone else from that same location.

Thank you.

Re: Lead Gen GMB Agency

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo View Post
    Hi Pete and crew,

I want to start a lead gen GMB agency but I am a bit confused of what softwares do I need to get. I want my business to be as hands free and as long term as possible.

What softwares and strategies do I need to utilize to be able to do this business and to have control so that if a client stops paying me that they lose their rankings and that I can get someone else from that same location.

Thank you.

In terms of Software to Get you need these 3

1. GMB Dominator

2. Twitter Citation and Link Monster

3. Google Site Indexer..

These are more than enough to rank your GMB's

Train VA's to run these softwares for you.. you can purchase from us additional licenses per VA in your company.

All the above softwares use Google accounts or twitter.

If a client stops paying you can delete all the links, or change them to a new clients links. Typically faster just to delete accounts and start fresh with new clients etc.

If you'd like a 30 min consult, PM me and we'll work out a deal etc.

Cheers
    pete

Thread Information