How are you guys embedding the live links in the pdf reports?
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: How are you guys embedding the live links in the pdf reports?

  1. #1

    How are you guys embedding the live links in the pdf reports?

    Wasnt sure where to ask this really...And I've googled around quite a bit and tried different tools but can't find the right solution.

    How are you guys making those anchor text rich live hyperlinks that look so good and you can click on in all the various pdf reports?

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Administrator PeterDrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    1,618

    Re: How are you guys embedding the live links in the pdf reports?

    Quote Originally Posted by googlealchemist View Post
    Wasnt sure where to ask this really...And I've googled around quite a bit and tried different tools but can't find the right solution.

    How are you guys making those anchor text rich live hyperlinks that look so good and you can click on in all the various pdf reports?

    Thanks

    which software are you talking about?

    got a screen shot et?

  3. #3

    Re: How are you guys embedding the live links in the pdf reports?

    HOM, blogger, wp creator softwares etc

    just pulled one up from an older hom report
    pdf.jpg

  4. #4
    Administrator PeterDrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    1,618

    Re: How are you guys embedding the live links in the pdf reports?

    Quote Originally Posted by googlealchemist View Post
    HOM, blogger, wp creator softwares etc

    just pulled one up from an older hom report
    pdf.jpg

    ahh.. I see what you mean now..

    Our software creates those reports in HTML

    then converts it to PDF

    you could do the same in a Word Doc

    create content rich anchor texts and then convert that to PDF

  5. #5

    Re: How are you guys embedding the live links in the pdf reports?

    Beautiful, you just made my day and alleviated a ton of fruitless searching and testing I was mucking around in thank you!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterDrew View Post
    ahh.. I see what you mean now..

    Our software creates those reports in HTML

    then converts it to PDF

    you could do the same in a Word Doc

    create content rich anchor texts and then convert that to PDF

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •