3 Questions...

Thread: 3 Questions...

3 Questions...

1) Should the title of the article I put in the software have the Geo Modifier if that is the keyword I am targeting? For example Plumber Miami as opposed to just Plumber.
    2) Should the article I put in the software have geo modifiers? For example - Plumber Miami as opposed to just using Plumber in the article.
    3) I don't want to run into a problem keyword stuffing my article, so do you have any thoughts on what % of the main keyword I might put in the article?

Re: 3 Questions...

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewShuman View Post
    1) Should the title of the article I put in the software have the Geo Modifier if that is the keyword I am targeting? For example Plumber Miami as opposed to just Plumber.
    2) Should the article I put in the software have geo modifiers? For example - Plumber Miami as opposed to just using Plumber in the article.
    3) I don't want to run into a problem keyword stuffing my article, so do you have any thoughts on what % of the main keyword I might put in the article?
    1. yes definitely.
    2. yes.
    3. 2% is good.. it's mainly title driven for rankings and links of course.

here's the thing about using automated systems.

because it takes so little time to run the project.. you can do split testing of the above questions and see the results for yourself for both different ways etc.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by PeterDrew View Post
    1. yes definitely.
    2. yes.
    3. 2% is good.. it's mainly title driven for rankings and links of course.

here's the thing about using automated systems.

because it takes so little time to run the project.. you can do split testing of the above questions and see the results for yourself for both different ways etc.

Cheers
    As usual, Thanks for your help and advice (:

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewShuman View Post
    As usual, Thanks for your help and advice (:

Any time

Thread Information