Some feedback and questions on the maps blaster

Thread: Some feedback and questions on the maps blaster

Some feedback and questions on the maps blaster

Just testing out the trial to see how it goes (can u pm me back when u can pete plz?)

Not just for this software, but all related softwares that use google accounts, would it be possible to have an import/export feature? To save a bunch of time adding the same g accounts to new softwares?

I know we can create profiles as far as what links,content, etc...but how about making the profiles be able to be tied to a particular set of google accounts?
    I have all my google accts in the software but its a mix I dont see any way to identify whats what, and with a lot of them it gets hard to keep track.

I'd love to be able to have different niche profiles that I could just select a button for that niche and it selected only the google accounts that Ive assigned to that profile, so I use the same themed accounts per niche.

Is there a way for the software to retry if there is an error or loses connection etc? I'm not sure what the issue is exactly but if something hangs, and I end up entering a password/catpcha or whatever manually, it doesnt start back up again.

Thanks

Re: Some feedback and questions on the maps blaster

Quote Originally Posted by googlealchemist View Post
    Just testing out the trial to see how it goes (can u pm me back when u can pete plz?)

Not just for this software, but all related softwares that use google accounts, would it be possible to have an import/export feature? To save a bunch of time adding the same g accounts to new softwares?

I know we can create profiles as far as what links,content, etc...but how about making the profiles be able to be tied to a particular set of google accounts?
    I have all my google accts in the software but its a mix I dont see any way to identify whats what, and with a lot of them it gets hard to keep track.

I'd love to be able to have different niche profiles that I could just select a button for that niche and it selected only the google accounts that Ive assigned to that profile, so I use the same themed accounts per niche.

Is there a way for the software to retry if there is an error or loses connection etc? I'm not sure what the issue is exactly but if something hangs, and I end up entering a password/catpcha or whatever manually, it doesnt start back up again.

Thanks
    I've already replied to your PM

I hear ya, but this system we created works between softwares.. so not possible to change it at this point.

There is already systems in place to pick up if the connection is dropped, it works well under most circumstances, though we cannot account for all possible issues that may arise etc

re niche categories.. that would add another level of difficulty to the software, that in turn reduces it's availability to most users etc.

Love hearing these ideas, so we can consider them moving forward when creating new softwares and the systems we create to make them work etc.

cheers

Thread Information