Re Adding Google Accounts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Re Adding Google Accounts

Re Adding Google Accounts

Before you add the google accounts in the Software

it's best to log into them once on your computer, in a Browser.. you only need to do this once..

Once you've done that you can then add them into the software.

Otherwise this may cause google to issue you with a captcha etc.

If you need Google accounts contact this thread here, one of our customers supplies them.

use this link
    https://petestrafficsuite.com/showth...ll=1#post22812

Cheers
    pete

Re: Re Adding Google Accounts

Peter hi. I did as you mentioned in regards to adding Google accounts,and further I had the software running once and everything went okay. When I tried the second time I entered some Google accounts extra inside and then the software started to present the captcha you told, therefore I saw that the browser is not behaving correct and after placing the captcha on myself, the browser didn't want to continue in order to fill the rest of the details. It stayed there stuck without doing anything. It always does the same now and I don't know what to do in order to make it get unstuck. Can you please help?

Quote Originally Posted by seomaster101 View Post
    Peter hi. I did as you mentioned in regards to adding Google accounts,and further I had the software running once and everything went okay. When I tried the second time I entered some Google accounts extra inside and then the software started to present the captcha you told, therefore I saw that the browser is not behaving correct and after placing the captcha on myself, the browser didn't want to continue in order to fill the rest of the details. It stayed there stuck without doing anything. It always does the same now and I don't know what to do in order to make it get unstuck. Can you please help?

contact support www.support.hangoutmillionaire.com

give them as much info possible.. including location of file with account users/pass etc so they can test on your machine etc.

I am getting same problem. Support said it should be fixed in latest update, but still persists for me in v1.9

I have solved the problem. The way to go through that it is to open Internet Explorer and then go and open each and every Google account, I mean login with each and every Google account.After this your fire again the software and the problem is finished. Attention:All the time that I was doing that before with chrome it was not working because the map blaster is using Internet Explorer to remember the logins.

Quote Originally Posted by seomaster101 View Post
    I have solved the problem. The way to go through that it is to open Internet Explorer and then go and open each and every Google account, I mean login with each and every Google account.After this your fire again the software and the problem is finished. Attention:All the time that I was doing that before with chrome it was not working because the map blaster is using Internet Explorer to remember the logins.

Thanks for sharing.. Perfect!!

Hi Guys, I have a question about buying Gmail accounts, how old do they have to be? is 2018 Ok for GMB Map Blaster?
    Also, I already have 10 gmail accounts that I have been using that are linked to my YouTube accounts, could these double to be used for GMB Map Blaster? They are not all English accounts though, will this make a difference to the App?
    Last edited by Jan; 12-29-2019 at 01:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jan View Post
    Hi Guys, I have a question about buying Gmail accounts, how old do they have to be? is 2018 Ok for GMB Map Blaster?
    Also, I already have 10 gmail accounts that I have been using that are linked to my YouTube accounts, could these double to be used for GMB Map Blaster? They are not all English accounts though, will this make a difference to the App?

yes, best to use only English accounts.. the software will not work with accounts not in English..

yes 2018 is fine.

if you need more, see first post on this thread
    https://petestrafficsuite.com/showth...ll=1#post22873

link fixed..

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PeterDrew View Post
    Thanks for sharing.. Perfect!!
    so do we actually have to log into each account in internet explorer. I mean can someone confirm this process. And if so do we only need to do it once or each time we fire maps blaster up??

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by adrian2k View Post
    Hi Peter,
    How is that "the software will not work with accounts not in English.."

I have account aged, in spanish, why not
    gmail account it is a gmail account (username and password)
    browsing to google sites, etc

Could you explain why will not work

thanks a lot
    It won't work because the software is coded in English. So you just need to switch the Language of your Google account to English for it to work as well.

Thread Information