Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Petes New Google Sites Traffic Generation Software - Created Unlimited Local Google sites that RANK

Petes New Google Sites Traffic Generation Software - Created Unlimited Local Google sites that RANK

Re: Petes New Google Sites Traffic Generation Software - Created Unlimited Local Google sites that R

This is amazing software guys, I created this a long time ago, but we had issues with solving google captures back then. We ourselves solved this problem recently to create AI Profiles. For Live Rank Sniper etc, also for EcomSpyPro and RankSpy, all which use google captures. Btw I think we are the only Dev company that's figured out how to solve these google captures

Plus we used a lot of tools we developed for the above softwares in this new software, so its rocking and pretty stable already, pretty much out of the dev box.

The reason this crushes local keyword phrases while not using anything else or any other links is for two main reasons.

1. Obviously its a Google entity that Google loves to rank strong.

and more importantly

2. HTTPS
    Google now favours sites that are secure, that use HTTPS which of course Sites.Google.com uses.

Additionally:
    This will "CRUSH" for affiliate marketers..

Competing against new sites.

Product Name Review
    Product Name Review + Bonus
    Product Name "Anything Goes here will out rank all your competitors easily."

It does this to offer a more secure experience to their users, by providing results that are already protected via HTTPS security shell etc.

How we are doing it now, is selecting a great term that has traffic and then whacking on popular towns/suburbs on the end of these terms for local listings. These rank extremely well and we are enjoying multiple first page listings, for our varying terms.

I've been playing around in the Local SEO niche here, and easily out ranking other sites run by SEO people. Checking the competition, I've discovered tons of backlinks and highly optimised pages, but we out rank them and using only 1 min of my time to do it, where the competitors have put significant effort into getting P1 No1 rankings. But of course we have a ton more terms covering the SEO niche, because with the power of Automation we can scale up using a lot of different terms easily.

See the results below..

I'll be offering slots for beta testers to get involved in the development of this software shortly.

Btw its template driven, so you can use our default html template or create your own. We use tokens for:
    article
    youtube
    maps

The software has spintax implemented, that can auto spin articles if you like or you can add the spintax by hand.

I'm going to show everyone the results we are currently getting.

Each project you can enter up to 9 Keywords, typically this would be

Keyword Phrase suburb 1
    Keyword Phrase suburb 2
    Keyword Phrase suburb 3
    Keyword Phrase suburb 4
    Keyword Phrase suburb 5
    Keyword Phrase suburb 6
    Keyword Phrase suburb 7
    Keyword Phrase suburb 8
    Keyword Phrase suburb 9

Which results in this being produced by the Software.

Now Remember this. Important.
    This is just running the software and "Nothing" else done, no pinging, no linking, straight out of the box google account and our software, plus our internal strategies used. So imagine how much better it could be with some simple linking etc.. simple linking between projects etc. you can drop html in the software that's used on each site created. After you make your first site, you could then drop your links in the next set of sites created to enjoy some very powerful links to your original sites created. Or dropping the links in YouTube Hangout or LiveStream Videos, as examples of the easiest and fastest ways to get some nice backlinks to these new Google sites etc. You can create PDF's with links to all your sites easily and upload them to drive.google.com set these to public and more great links. Post the links to blogger.google.com blogs for even more powerful links easily.

Here's the results in Google for all these terms

================================================== =======================================

================================================== ======================================

================================================== ======================================

https://www.petestrafficsuite.com/images/
    Attached Images Attached Images

Administrator

Re: Petes New Google Sites Traffic Generation Software - Created Unlimited Local Google sites that R

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ColWolfenden; 05-12-2017 at 12:22 PM.

Very interesting...looking forward to beta test it and send over my ideas.

amazing, prepared for it...

Is it free to beta test, and if so let me in.

I would like to test. I will test in foreign language also.

Hi Great Case Study Results Peter.

What is the next step to be able to test and or own this software

JIm

Looks amazing

Looking forward to beta test it for you

Thread Information