Update Version 1.10 Google Site Generator (Mobile Friendly Edition) - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Update Version 1.10 Google Site Generator (Mobile Friendly Edition)

Re: Update Version 1.10 Google Site Generator (Mobile Friendly Edition)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul D View Post
    Jacob , Yeh your right, there may not be a particular need in that particular town , BUT , the same post might be ranking for other KW'ds on the page / post for other geo areas close by that do need SEO services.
    Basically the more quality, ( Google Property ) links pointing to your Money Site URL the better . Don't think too hard build them and see what happens

Great Post Paul

Rep this man

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob38 View Post
    Awesome to hear that some of your sites are on page one for a city + keyword. Are these are GSites and your money sites? I mean your money sites are Gsites?

Can I ask how long they have been there? Mine dropped off after the first few days and didn't reappear but probably because I didn't continue to build backlinks to them.

The suburb + keyword sites which rank are pushing up your major city + keyword sites? This is the key point of Pete's video I was missing I think?

Really appricate your time to reply above, it's really helping.

re dropping off, I've had some do this, especially in the first week after creation, but they all came back.

But once they are back, they are incredibly stable.

Thank you both. Really helpful. I'm rebriefed, ready to try again. Cheers.

I see many of your sites showing up on the first page for SEO Consultant GoldCoast, so that's awesome. Including some of the smallish suburb sites like Arundel (pop. about 10,000) showing up for the SEO Consultant Goldcoast keyword.

Hi everybody, I have been out of the "SEO consultant" space for several years, and I recently returned solely to promote my own insurance business. I started running the Google site software during the last week of June in a very competitive market (per Peter's latest video Insurance is the most expensive keyword available). The largest city I have created sites for has a population of 330,000, and as of today, the google site software has my business in the 1,2 & 3 positions on front page of the SERP. Its taken roughly 2 weeks of having the sites show up and then fall off, but it appears they are sticking now.

I'm a small independent Insurance Broker, with a very limited marketing budget compared to the behemoth insurance companies, and without this software, there was no way I stood a chance of gaining any front page exposure. I'd like to thank Pete & the team behind the scenes for making it possible for us "little guys" to have an even playing field.

FYI, I am now going to target a nearby metropolitan city with a population of nearly 4 million. I'll check back in a few weeks to relay how that is going. Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by Dmc9007 View Post
    Hi everybody, I have been out of the "SEO consultant" space for several years, and I recently returned solely to promote my own insurance business. I started running the Google site software during the last week of June in a very competitive market (per Peter's latest video Insurance is the most expensive keyword available). The largest city I have created sites for has a population of 330,000, and as of today, the google site software has my business in the 1,2 & 3 positions on front page of the SERP. Its taken roughly 2 weeks of having the sites show up and then fall off, but it appears they are sticking now.

I'm a small independent Insurance Broker, with a very limited marketing budget compared to the behemoth insurance companies, and without this software, there was no way I stood a chance of gaining any front page exposure. I'd like to thank Pete & the team behind the scenes for making it possible for us "little guys" to have an even playing field.

FYI, I am now going to target a nearby metropolitan city with a population of nearly 4 million. I'll check back in a few weeks to relay how that is going. Thanks again!
    Great feedback there!! Congrats

Quote Originally Posted by Dmc9007 View Post

Thanks so much for updating everyone..

Can you PM me your skype ID and we'll have a chat

cheers
    pete

Is there anyway to use a proxy with this or solve the captcha manually? I think my home IP addy it can't solve the captcha. It's hard for even me to solve the recaptcha, it has me go through a series of pictures sometimes 4 times before it let's me past.

I was able to run campaigns on day 1, I maxed out the email addy until it said I couldn't create anymore sites. Then I switched to a new email and it can't get past recaptcha. And I know we are supposed to wait, I let it run all night, it just loops over and over. If I could stop it long enough to just solve it myself I could build out pages since you only solve the captcha once.

Any chance of adding proxy support? When trying to use current gmail accounts that I use I am getting asked for recovery phone number to login. I can provide that, but the software doesn't stay still long enough for me to be able to add it. So I have thousands of gmail accounts tied to IP addy's and I can't use them because I'm being asked for verification.

so two things - proxy support, and solving recaptcha myself

UPDATE
    - I let it rest for 12 hours without trying to run it and it was able to solve the captcha within 2 minutes. I think for me when there are too many recaptcha calls within a 24 hour period it starts making them really tough by going through 4 times as many picture slides as normal.
    Last edited by wolverine1971; 07-17-2017 at 11:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wolverine1971 View Post
    Is there anyway to use a proxy with this or solve the captcha manually? I think my home IP addy it can't solve the captcha. It's hard for even me to solve the recaptcha, it has me go through a series of pictures sometimes 4 times before it let's me past.

I was able to run campaigns on day 1, I maxed out the email addy until it said I couldn't create anymore sites. Then I switched to a new email and it can't get past recaptcha. And I know we are supposed to wait, I let it run all night, it just loops over and over. If I could stop it long enough to just solve it myself I could build out pages since you only solve the captcha once.

Any chance of adding proxy support? When trying to use current gmail accounts that I use I am getting asked for recovery phone number to login. I can provide that, but the software doesn't stay still long enough for me to be able to add it. So I have thousands of gmail accounts tied to IP addy's and I can't use them because I'm being asked for verification.

so two things - proxy support, and solving recaptcha myself

UPDATE
    - I let it rest for 12 hours without trying to run it and it was able to solve the captcha within 2 minutes. I think for me when there are too many recaptcha calls within a 24 hour period it starts making them really tough by going through 4 times as many picture slides as normal.

Sorry about that drama, we updated our capture server last night, so most likely that was the issue.. it's solved now.

cheers
    pete

Quote Originally Posted by PeterDrew View Post
    Sorry about that drama, we updated our capture server last night, so most likely that was the issue.. it's solved now.

cheers
    pete
    ok, that's a relief. I thought it was something on my end with Google hating my ip.

Thread Information