WpCreator Software Video Tutorials and Instructions - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: WpCreator Software Video Tutorials and Instructions

Re: WpCreator Software Video Tutorials and Instructions

Pete, we can put in spintax in blog title. You only mention using a token.

After entering my article in step 3, when i click "Make spintax" nothing happens. Not sure what i'm doing wrong...anyone else experience this?

Quote Originally Posted by dogdaze View Post
    After entering my article in step 3, when i click "Make spintax" nothing happens. Not sure what i'm doing wrong...anyone else experience this?
    Hey use this site link instead
    http://bestfreespinner.com/

sometimes there's a bad connection between our software and the server we use. this site does exatly the same..

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by tonypeacock View Post
    Pete, we can put in spintax in blog title. You only mention using a token.

Yes {certainly can|sure can|I works|Spintax in Titles}

Quote Originally Posted by tonypeacock View Post
    Peter, are we able to re-submit to the sites created?

not sure what you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by markattwood View Post
    Hey,

I was just wondering as I am pretty new to this software as I was previously only using TrustJacker, but when entering the fields in the setup such as Main Keyword and Blog Title, it dosent seem to allow spintax on the main keyword which ends up being the anchor text at the bottom linking to your site. This is using the one keyword 100% of the time to link back which has gotten sites delisted before. Has anyone encountered problems with this or is this a non issue?
    it's a non issue,

but that being said

I'll get Spintax added to the

Main Keyword Field also because that would make it even better , why we didn't I don't know

thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Laqunice View Post
    So lets say I want to do blog with 36 kws for Avondale Car Accident Chiropractor I would use Avondale Car Accident Chiropractor as my main KW with no tokens and then add 36 LSI keywords in the software??
    yes, but here's the thing,

once your project is setup.. it's so easy to run it again and again.

So for the first run.. yes use that
    Avondale Car Accident Chiropractor

as the main keyword

but for the second project, edit that to another related term.. that would be the only thing you change in the entire project.. because all the rest of it is produced randomly, etc.

cheers

Hello Peter,

I just want to say that I ran a test site with 10 posts and am really impressed with the outcome and results. I indexed my sites with BulkAddURL and they are already showing up on page one for the long tail terms that I used and also for others. They not only look good but are ranking... Love it.

Got a few questions for you...looking for best practice suggestions for these WP.com sites...

1. Do we need to login and change the email on these sites? right now there is a contact form and that will not come to us. Or should we forward that temp email? Or not worry about it? Will changing the email cause a problem?

2. Is there a best practice about what to do after these sites are created. Should be login right away? any suggestions?

3. Is it okay to put our money page contact info on these pages? Or just best to have a link going to our website? What is acceptable and best practice when it comes to promoting and also protecting our money sites?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieB View Post
    Hello Peter,

I just want to say that I ran a test site with 10 posts and am really impressed with the outcome and results. I indexed my sites with BulkAddURL and they are already showing up on page one for the long tail terms that I used and also for others. They not only look good but are ranking... Love it.

Got a few questions for you...looking for best practice suggestions for these WP.com sites...

1. Do we need to login and change the email on these sites? right now there is a contact form and that will not come to us. Or should we forward that temp email? Or not worry about it? Will changing the email cause a problem?

2. Is there a best practice about what to do after these sites are created. Should be login right away? any suggestions?

3. Is it okay to put our money page contact info on these pages? Or just best to have a link going to our website? What is acceptable and best practice when it comes to promoting and also protecting our money sites?

Thanks

1. leave it all as it is, the email/pass is supplied in your PDF etc.

2. I never log into them

3. Totally up to you , re putting contact info on these sites.

Best method for safety is creating a project and linking to your money site.. You don't want too many direct links to your site, but you can create an unlimited amount of WP sites, but instead of linking every time to your money site, link back to that first wp site you created, providing very powerful teired links etc.

e.g.

Choose the top 2 , 3 or 4 terms you want your site to rank for..

e.g.

blue cat food
    red cat food
    black cat food.

Create one WP site mainly focusing on the keywords related to blue cat food. then same for the others.

once these are created, you can run the software as many times as you like, but linking to the bluecatfood.wordpress.com sites , the more the better..

I'm releasing an Extreme Ranking report in a couple of weeks, where I go into much more details, etc

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by PeterDrew View Post
    I'm releasing an Extreme Ranking report in a couple of weeks, where I go into much more details, etc

cheers
    Peter,

Thanks much.. looking forward to this Extreme Ranking Report!

Thread Information