Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Beta test the Most Powerful WordPress SEO Ranking Software on the Planet for $1

Beta test the Most Powerful WordPress SEO Ranking Software on the Planet for $1

Easily Dominate Local SEO using our Brand New WpCreator Software. Create Unlimited highly SEO Optimised WordPress blogs that RANK!!

Jump in on our Introductory Price while Beta Testing.

[PC Only. Win7 and Above set to English language]

Note:
    These SEO Results below are from a City with Population of 2 Million people.

Market = SEO (Meaning the most competitive niche in Google.)

The suburbs we chose are the most valuable suburbs listed by house price.
    Meaning these are the most profitable suburbs that have money to spend.

Limited Slots available.

Limited Slots available.
    Get in Now before we close this Reduced Price Offer!

Sincerely,

P.S. Apart from ranking extremely well in and of themselves, WordPress.com provides incredibly powerful social signals back to other websites you are ranking and they take a TON of links pointed towards them, linking these new sites together as noted in the tutorial video provides incredible ranking opportunities to new and existing websites you need to get higher in the Google Index.

Our World Class Support Team that's been with me 8 years Here.
    Video Tutorial Thread.
    Software Download Thread.

Last edited by ColWolfenden; 09-29-2017 at 11:32 AM.

Re: Beta test the Most Powerful WordPress SEO Ranking Software on the Planet for $1

Testimonials people are leaving here without being asked.

Quote Originally Posted by lanre View Post
    Hey Pete, just want to thank you for these awesome tools that totally rock. I used your tools for a client (that I was recently hired to manage their online marketing) and we have taken over page 1 and 50% of page 2 for various keywords. They are impressed with the results. Now that you have added the WP creator things can only get better.
    Thanks from Jamaica mon!

Quote Originally Posted by boblelle View Post
    **Testimonial**

I purchased and configured my first build within 15 minutes for 1 keyword in 5 local cities. I started the process and it was done in less than 10 minutes.

I submitted all urls to Google and they all were indexed immediately.

Results in 5 minutes:

City #1 - ranked p1-3 right under 2 results from Yelp
    City #2 - ranked p1-4 right under 3 results from Yelp
    City #3 - ranked p1-3 right under 2 results from Yelp
    City #4 - ranked p1-8 under a number of Yelp, home advisor and others (largest of the 5 cities - 200K pop.)
    City #5 - ranked p2-4 interesting thing is that this was the smallest city (36K pop.)

So, in a nutshell, this works brilliantly!

UPDATE: City #5 after 30 minutes is p1-2 right uder Yelp.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott82 View Post
    Hi Pete,

I've been using your software since the Brute Force Evo Days when I first starterd online marketing. This seems like another winner! I ran a campaign and already have several pages ranking on the first page of Google for a local business that charges 1000's of dollars per job. This is just from the first run!

Thanks,
    Scott

Quote Originally Posted by mgreenwood View Post
    Great software ! I hit multiple page 1 position 1 spots within 15 minutes!

Quote Originally Posted by Stylesdad View Post
    I like this software very much. I run the google blog creator and recently have been using WPCreator mostly. I create my own content for my clients blog and have been spinning it in the WPCreator. The niche I am in is Aesthetics and Non surgical face, butt, and breast lifts. Tough niche but my blogs and videos have recently broken through and I have 24 keyword phrases ranking on page one with my original clients blog post and videos. I do use a syndication to 36 of my own social bookmarks, web20 etc and I belong to a group that hundreds of us share each others content etc. However, I believe the WPCreator and Google Blog Creator have something to do with these showing on first page because of back linking to my original blog post, videos and website.

Re: Beta test the Most Powerful WordPress SEO Ranking Software on the Planet for $1

How do the rankings compare to your Blogspot and Google Site tools? I see a few of the others on some of your screengrabs.

Quote Originally Posted by biltmore View Post
    How do the rankings compare to your Blogspot and Google Site tools? I see a few of the others on some of your screengrabs.

Hard to say, honestly, higher in some cases lower in others. All great to be used together to cover the entire first page though etc.

How do I get this https for this wp software ?

**Testimonial**

I purchased and configured my first build within 15 minutes for 1 keyword in 5 local cities. I started the process and it was done in less than 10 minutes.

Results in 5 minutes:

City #4 - ranked p1-8 under a number of Yelp, home advisor and others (largest of the 5 cities - 200K pop.)
    City #5 - ranked p2-4 interesting thing is that this was the smallest city (36K pop.)

Last edited by boblelle; 09-30-2017 at 08:18 AM.

Great success! Congratulations :-)

Peter, how many computers can I run this software on. I have 2 that I am hoping the license is good for!

Thanks!

**Testimonial**

Results in 5 minutes:

Hey Bob!! That's excellent..

You know what's even BETTER?

Now you've created that project, you can start the software again, select that project.. choose the "Repeat" Feature, run it again and get even more first page listings for 2 mins of your time!!

and again , also use that same content in that project in either our Google Site Generator software, or our Mass Blogger Software and get multiple first page listings from different platforms, but all promoting your stuff

Edit:
    Pro Tip:

Now you've got those great listings but are "Under" Yelp. Which we all know is a powerful domain.

But using the method I described above.

By putting a link to that original blog created e.g. something.wordpress.com in the new blogs you create over time, those original listings will bump OVER the top of those Yelp listings over time

If you want to go hardcore..

get full URL path from first high listing.. use that specific link in the next project. (Instead of using top level sub domain.)

then get the second full path. and run another project and use that link in the next project..

then third link create another project..
    repeat all all good listings are done..

Quote Originally Posted by myralove View Post
    Great success! Congratulations :-)

Peter, how many computers can I run this software on. I have 2 that I am hoping the license is good for!

Thanks!

Hi,

This software comes with a license for $1 computer.

You can order additional licenses for other computers at $10 per computer..

contact support www.support.hangoutmillionaire.com to get it organised.. next update of this softare will have a button when you can order extra licenses from within the software.

Cheers
    Pete

Thanks Peter, I submitted a ticket as you suggested.

By the way i like your advanced strategy for adding a backlink to the previous or first Wordpress site to give it more power over time. However I was not clear on your hardcore strategy:

If you want to go hardcore..

get full URL path from first high listing.. use that specific link in the next project. (Instead of using top level sub domain.)

then get the second full path. and run another project and use that link in the next project..

then third link create another project..
    repeat all all good listings are done..

Can you provide an example?

Thanks!
    Last edited by myralove; 10-01-2017 at 03:56 AM.

Thread Information