Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Beta test the Most Powerful WordPress SEO Ranking Software on the Planet for $1

Re: Beta test the Most Powerful WordPress SEO Ranking Software on the Planet for $1

Hi Peter

I'm very impressed with your software, mostly cuz I see the results stick, unlike other methods I've seen. I just have 2 questions: Does it work? for every market? or only SEO? And can it be used in a different language? French or Spanish? Thanks

Re: Beta test the Most Powerful WordPress SEO Ranking Software on the Planet for $1

Quote Originally Posted by KimWass View Post
    Hi Peter

I'm very impressed with your software, mostly cuz I see the results stick, unlike other methods I've seen. I just have 2 questions: Does it work? for every market? or only SEO? And can it be used in a different language? French or Spanish? Thanks

1. Does it work for every market? Absolutely, dependant on your keyword research obviously.

2. Can it be used in other languages? Yes any language that uses English characters only. In fact works much "Better" in non english markets as these are much less competitive than their English equivalents.

Cheers
    Pete

best software ever

Hi everyone,

How can I edit contact page of the wordpress created? How may I know the password and email of the project created?

Quote Originally Posted by taskassign123 View Post
    Hi everyone,

How can I edit contact page of the wordpress created? How may I know the password and email of the project created?
    You should find the account.pdf file here: Documents \ WPBuilder \ PDFs

thanks.

when i choose option for posting BLOGS instead of POSTS

it creates BLOGS but with all posts containing title of "Main Keyword" only.. for all blogs

ie. all posts of all blogs have title "MAIN KEYWORD"

Is this really by design intentional?

Shouldn't each blog's posts be of each different Keyword?
    Last edited by taskassign123; 12-02-2017 at 06:06 AM.

Whats the difference b/w CONTINUE and REPEATING a campaign?

Thread Information