Beta test the Most Powerful WordPress SEO Ranking Software on the Planet for $1 - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Beta test the Most Powerful WordPress SEO Ranking Software on the Planet for $1

Re: Beta test the Most Powerful WordPress SEO Ranking Software on the Planet for $1

Quote Originally Posted by Nillionaire View Post
    Hi Peter,

Are there any other tools/costs required for this or is it all there when we purchase?

Also, any danger of being penalised by Google for this? i.e. can we include links to a website and contact info for a brick and mortar business without the main site being dropped out of the SERPs?!
    completely stand alone software. nothing additional needed, not even email addresses, the software creates everything from scratch.

no penalties that I can see of, unless you spammed to death a single link (same link) across 1000's of blogs or something.

Great for NAPs, for sure.

Re: Beta test the Most Powerful WordPress SEO Ranking Software on the Planet for $1

Quote Originally Posted by sbahahad View Post
    Hi Pete,
    your coupon code pete50 does not work for me!
    I tried several times

Hey mate sorry about that. that was a typo I Put in the members section, I corrected it go to the members area to get the correct code for existing GMB users etc.

I honestly don't understand, but I also don't have an SEO agency so I suppose me not understanding is normal.

If I type Best SEO Boondall, the first result is this https://seobrisbane804.wordpress.com...-seo-boondall/

How would such a website help me get more business if I had an SEO company?

The website is amateurish and there's even no contact info. With respect, wouldn't a prospect quickly not consider this company? The second result is similar.

Also, (and this might be due to me doing the search from the USA) I'm showing only "About 75 results (0.68 seconds) "

Now apparently the WordPress site is designed to get https://sites.google.com/view/seobrisbane/ ranking. That seems to be the site that is linked. That site seems to be a little more professional and more capable of getting someone to call.

But, if I type SEO Brisbane (which does show "About 6.910.000 results" even from the USA, I don't see that Google site anywhere.

Okay, so maybe the Google site is intended to rank https://profitseo.com.au/brisbane/ which is a professional site, but that website is also not on page one, although it is on page 2 (number 28).

So, I don't understand.

Oh, I just figured out the site is owned by Jason, I know Jason through a Skype group. LOL
    Last edited by Fabio; 05-21-2019 at 09:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PeterDrew View Post
    completely stand alone software. nothing additional needed, not even email addresses, the software creates everything from scratch.

no penalties that I can see of, unless you spammed to death a single link (same link) across 1000's of blogs or something.

Great for NAPs, for sure.

I'm on my first run and on each page I get prompted with a question "is it ok leave / refresh this page" - on your other tools I know you have it click those types of things but I let it sit for 15 minutes and the prompt remained there so I clicked it to get it moving again.

Quote Originally Posted by wolverine1971 View Post
    I'm on my first run and on each page I get prompted with a question "is it ok leave / refresh this page" - on your other tools I know you have it click those types of things but I let it sit for 15 minutes and the prompt remained there so I clicked it to get it moving again.
    I'm guessing that was a once off thing etc.

Should be good now.. if not contact support so they can have a look etc

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by PeterDrew View Post
    I'm guessing that was a once off thing etc.

Should be good now.. if not contact support so they can have a look etc

cheers
    I'm still getting it. It's a box that at the top says 'Javascript Confirm'
    The text in the box is 'Is it OK to eave/reload the page?
    then there are two buttons ok, and cancel.

It will stay there forever like that. How can I get rid of this box? And should I hit ok, or cancel when the prompt comes up?

Quote Originally Posted by wolverine1971 View Post
    I'm still getting it. It's a box that at the top says 'Javascript Confirm'
    The text in the box is 'Is it OK to eave/reload the page?
    then there are two buttons ok, and cancel.

It will stay there forever like that. How can I get rid of this box? And should I hit ok, or cancel when the prompt comes up?

Hit up support so they can check it out www.support.hangoutmillionaire.com

thanks

I just viewed this thread, and it took a lot of time for me to scroll.
    Still, I am looking to manage time so that I could review all the details minutely.

Thread Information