General Discussion about WpCreator Software
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: General Discussion about WpCreator Software

General Discussion about WpCreator Software

Here you can ask any questions related to WpCreator Software

If you have technical questions or need technical help go to www.support.hangoutmillionaire.com

Thanks

Pete

Re: General Discussion about WpCreator Software

Hi Pete, your new software looks terrific and I hope to be able to start using it this weekend. I love that it creates new Wordpress accounts. I have viewed both the videos.

If I were to put 100 keywords in the keyword list, and select create posts, would all those posts be put in one blog, or would the software start to create additional accounts and spread them out? What would you consider to be a best practises for the number of posts per blog?

My experience with wordpress is they are quite quick to delete new blogs if they look like they are just for self-promotion. I usually start with unrelated posts, and no links, and let the wordpress site age for a while before using it. I would think a group of very closely related keywords would trigger one of their filters for deletion. What has been your experience?
    Last edited by mikemike2; 09-29-2017 at 12:49 AM.

Hey Mike,

Great questions.

Personally I've used up to 36 keywords in one blog.. e.g 1 blog and 36 posts, those blogs are still going strong.

I think WP blogs get targeted for spam and deletion if they have advertising on them.

With the amount of content we supply to these blogs and lack of any ads, they stay up.. I've created over 100 and only had one removed to date.

Create them as I did in the videos and you'll be fine..

though as I noted, my limit was 36 keywords, any over that I can't speak to etc..

Personally I wouldn't risk doing 100 keywords

Here's the thing

Once your project is setup.. you can do say 33 keywords

wait till project is completed

start the software again.

Use the "Continue" button

then swap out those 33 keywords for a different 33 keywords and run it.. then rinse and repeat.. then you have 3 X blogs of 33 keywords each with less risk of penalties, than one Large 100 keyword blog.

Or try both

try one with a 100 keywords and see what happens..

The beauty is, once the project is setup, only takes 2 mins of your time to do these experiements

Cheers
    Pete

Will be implementing your strategies
    today and will report back to the
    group.

Hi Pete,

I've been using your software since the Brute Force Evo Days when I first starterd online marketing. This seems like another winner! I ran a campaign and already have several pages ranking on the first page of Google for a local business that charges 1000's of dollars per job. This is just from the first run!

A couple of questions. How many runs do you use the same article? Should we use a different article for each run? How long do you think we should use article before swapping to another? In the preview window I could see that images were being uploaded to wordpress as the posts were created, but the images never got inserted into the post during the run. Any idea what went wrong there?

Do you do any other backlinking to the created blogs besides doing more runs and linking to the previous one each time?

I guess thats more than a couple questions :-)

Looking forward to taking over the first page of Google with your softwares!

Thanks,
    Scott

Hi am just wounder , where can i find the login instruction to the wp. I would like to use overlay on it....

Hi ,
    I am not getting ranked in the first page for some of hi competitive key words, is there any way I can optomized it to get a better or higher ranking.

where can i find the login instruction to the wp?

Quote Originally Posted by Scott82 View Post
    Hi Pete,

I've been using your software since the Brute Force Evo Days when I first starterd online marketing. This seems like another winner! I ran a campaign and already have several pages ranking on the first page of Google for a local business that charges 1000's of dollars per job. This is just from the first run!

A couple of questions. How many runs do you use the same article? Should we use a different article for each run? How long do you think we should use article before swapping to another? In the preview window I could see that images were being uploaded to wordpress as the posts were created, but the images never got inserted into the post during the run. Any idea what went wrong there?

Do you do any other backlinking to the created blogs besides doing more runs and linking to the previous one each time?

I guess thats more than a couple questions :-)

Looking forward to taking over the first page of Google with your softwares!

Thanks,
    Scott

Hey Scott,

Great to have you back buddy

1. I've literally used the 1 scraped article 100's and 100's of times, all the results you've seen on my pages are from using just one non original scraped article.. I tested using the least effective way, so If I could do that, then people using better original content will do better, you get the idea. If I can get results using the worste strategies, then our market should do very well etc. But of course using original content will be better.

2. Re Images, I'd be guessing you have them stored on a location on your computer that the software does not have access to.. I've seen in support, some people navigate to a folder on dropbox or similar and that will never work.. make sure the folder you select 1. is on your local hard drive. 2. does not require ADmin rights to accesss it.. to test.. create a folder in C: My Documents/testimages/ put your images in there and open up same project, select that folder and do another run.

3 Backlinking
    From the results I've provided using this software no additional backlinking was done at all.

But if you want to stack your links.. read this thread and the follow up post from here
    https://petestrafficsuite.com/showth...ull=1#post2663

Cheers
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by sbahahad View Post
    Hi ,
    I am not getting ranked in the first page for some of hi competitive key words, is there any way I can optomized it to get a better or higher ranking.

Re ranking for more competitive terms, refer to the thread above re Stacking

The Wordpress login info is in your PDF that's created at the end of each project. you can find that located on your computer here.
    C:\Users\PeterMain\Documents\WPBuilder\PDFs

change PeterMain to your username

Quote Originally Posted by sbahahad View Post
    Hi ,

The Wordpress login info is in your PDF that's created at the end of each project. you can find that located on your computer here.
    C:\Users\PeterMain\Documents\WPBuilder\PDFs

Thread Information