Mass Blogger Software download
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mass Blogger Software download

Mass Blogger Software download

Video Tutorial (Faster for experienced users.)

In Depth Tutorial.

====================
    Preparation Steps

1)
    Ensure your computer has ALL pre-requisite files listed in this post https://petestrafficsuite.com/showth...d-Requirements
    (microsoft/flash etc)

2)
    Before you add a new Google account into the software that hasn't had any blogs created in Blogger for that account you need to log into blogger.com for that account and set a profile name when prompted. Once you've set a profile name you can then run your projects with that account in the software. This only need to be done 1 time for any new account you add.

3)
    Ensure the image folder used to hold images for your project has no other files or sub-folders inside it, only images.

4)
    The screen text size resolution ion your computer must be set to 100%, no higher. To change this right-click on the desktop and select Display settings then under the Scale and layout heading will be a setting relating to changing the size of text so choose 100% from the drop-down then restart the computer.
    ====================

Installation File Download
    Click Here to Download

VPS users Read here First
    https://petestrafficsuite.com/showth...acting-Support

Take the Mass Blogger Generator Trial Here
    https://petestrafficsuite.com/showth...ter-here-for-1
    Last edited by ColWolfenden; 03-31-2020 at 11:28 AM.

Re: Mass Blogger Software download

I do have questions about the in-depth video. I can't understand the distribution of posts/blogs per keywords as you describe among other things.

1) At 7:44 you give the example of 20 keywords and 4 Google accounts. You go on to say that it would result in 5 blogs with 5 posts each. How does that work? Or do you mean 4 blogs with 5 posts each?

2) Second, immediately after that, (at 7:58) you go on to say with 10 Google accounts, it would create 100 blogs and each account would have 10 blogs created on it. Again, where do those numbers come from? How does that break down? You never mention any different number of keywords, so I assume you are still talking about 20 keywords. How do they get distributed out to those 100 blogs? (I would have thought it would be 2 blogs in each account)

3) You recommend no more than 30 keywords/posts for a single blog. So, if we are creating posts (not blogs), then we can only enter 30 keywords AND pick only ONE Google account? (just making sure there is no option for entering 60 keywords and 2 Google accounts, for example)

4) So, we should create our own videos, not just use some random relevant YouTube video?

5) Towards the end of the video, when you are talking about the time savings, you give an example of "Repeat" and "since you already have the project set up ... next, next, next". Are you saying that you are using the exact same keywords, exact same accounts, but because of the randomized images, randomized videos, and spintax - you are creating unique blogs in those accounts? Then in that case, we definitely want to make sure to have more than one image/video (to increase the uniqueness)?

Thanks!

1) At 7:44 you give the example of 20 keywords and 4 Google accounts. You go on to say that it would result in 5 blogs with 5 posts each. How does that work? Or do you mean 4 blogs with 5 posts each?

4 blogs with 5 posts each

2) Second, immediately after that, (at 7:58) you go on to say with 10 Google accounts, it would create 100 blogs and each account would have 10 blogs created on it. Again, where do those numbers come from? How does that break down? You never mention any different number of keywords, so I assume you are still talking about 20 keywords. How do they get distributed out to those 100 blogs? (I would have thought it would be 2 blogs in each account)

yes.. 100 keyword phrases entered in the software and 10 G accounts..

3) You recommend no more than 30 keywords/posts for a single blog. So, if we are creating posts (not blogs), then we can only enter 30 keywords AND pick only ONE Google account? (just making sure there is no option for entering 60 keywords and 2 Google accounts, for example)

Yes, 1 account, 30 terms.

4) So, we should create our own videos, not just use some random relevant YouTube video?

Depending on what you're doing with these sites/blogs etc.. if you're doing affiliate marketing, you could use the vendors videos..

but embedding your videos like this, really helps them rank better in G and YT.. so good to use your own videos if you have them.

It's always my preference to embed my own videos..

5) Towards the end of the video, when you are talking about the time savings, you give an example of "Repeat" and "since you already have the project set up ... next, next, next". Are you saying that you are using the exact same keywords, exact same accounts, but because of the randomized images, randomized videos, and spintax - you are creating unique blogs in those accounts? Then in that case, we definitely want to make sure to have more than one image/video (to increase the uniqueness)?

YES, exactly.. typically I use 9 different great looking thumbnails in the folder I select.. when they rank in google page 1 etc.. I've got a nice variation of different thumbnails presented etc..

as you can see in this video..

<span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250);">

these individual blog posts rank for many different search terms..

I have some blogs ranking for up to 5 different search terms.. so once you've found terms that rank, just create more and more.. Why? because you've already proven they work and it only takes litterally a couple of minutes to make more.. by starting the software and going click, click, click.. once the software has started, I move the preview window off to the site and continue doing what I was doing, (like right now.. posting in this forum, while the software is operating) and continue on with what you were doing.

hth's

pete

Quote Originally Posted by PeterDrew View Post

4 blogs with 5 posts each

yes.. 100 keyword phrases entered in the software and 10 G accounts..

Yes, 1 account, 30 terms.

Depending on what you're doing with these sites/blogs etc.. if you're doing affiliate marketing, you could use the vendors videos..

but embedding your videos like this, really helps them rank better in G and YT.. so good to use your own videos if you have them.

It's always my preference to embed my own videos..

YES, exactly.. typically I use 9 different great looking thumbnails in the folder I select.. when they rank in google page 1 etc.. I've got a nice variation of different thumbnails presented etc..

as you can see in this video..

<span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250);">

these individual blog posts rank for many different search terms..

I have some blogs ranking for up to 5 different search terms.. so once you've found terms that rank, just create more and more.. Why? because you've already proven they work and it only takes litterally a couple of minutes to make more.. by starting the software and going click, click, click.. once the software has started, I move the preview window off to the site and continue doing what I was doing, (like right now.. posting in this forum, while the software is operating) and continue on with what you were doing.

hth's

pete
    So there is no need to change the article content between projects? If we should use new content, how frequently should we change it?

Thanks,

Curtis

Hey Curtis..

"ALL" of the testing I've done, creating 100's and 100's of blogs have used article content I purposely scraped from popular sites online.. I've used 2 different articles.. 1 being from Forbes.com etc

Why? testing our spintax technology and seeing how many I can create that still rank.

So far all are ranking, each non original article used 100's of times.

Proving our spintax technology is working outstandingly

Of course original content will be more effective.

As I've said before using between 300 and 500 word articles seems to hit the keyword density sweet spot.

So in answer to your question, how frequently should we change it? I honestly don't know. as I've had success not changing it at all.

I'd suggest using the software for a week with one article..

then a different one the next week

and see if there's any difference in rankings etc..

cheers
    Pete

Hi Pete,

I am from Spain, and I am on new computer running windows 10 and Everything is set up correctly in the software, but the final PDF does show any blogs created. I had revised everything and yet I cannot see where the bug or error could come from?
    I don't know what to do next? Can you suggest a possible solution?

Thank you,
    Celestin
    PS: COULD IT BE BECAUSE THE COMPUTER IS IN SPANISH LANGUAGE?...??

Quote Originally Posted by Celestin View Post
    Hi Pete,

I am from Spain, and I am on new computer running windows 10 and Everything is set up correctly in the software, but the final PDF does show any blogs created. I had revised everything and yet I cannot see where the bug or error could come from?
    I don't know what to do next? Can you suggest a possible solution?

Thank you,
    Celestin
    PS: COULD IT BE BECAUSE THE COMPUTER IS IN SPANISH LANGUAGE?...??

After the project is completed, there are 2 PDF's created.

check your folder in

C:\Users\PeterMain\Documents\GBloggerBuilder\PDFs

to find the other PDF

if it's not there for some reason contact support plz

www.support.hangoutmillionaire.com

cheers
    pete

Hi Pete,

I found different PDFs all are blank, nothing in them. White paper

Contacting support.

Thanks,
    Celestin

Quote Originally Posted by Celestin View Post
    Hi Pete,

I found different PDFs all are blank, nothing in them. White paper

Contacting support.

Thanks,
    Celestin

normally that means, you've chosen to repeat a project that's already completed.. thus you don't need the info again..

try choosing the "Continue" option and run it again.

These blogs get such good rankings and results, I'm wondering how to convert them best to leads. Was thinking a quote form and call tracking number at the top but not sure how to achieve it.

I can do the call number above the spintax but not sure about a contact form. If I use an HTML form it will be under the content and I'd probably have to use the Blogger contact form widget and I'm not sure how to do that without logging into each blog :?

123formbuilder does a form they host and they provide an iframe that works in Blogger but it has javascript and that's not allowed in the software.

So... do you know a way to easily add a contact form within the software so it just appears on all the blogs?

Thanks!

Thread Information