Mass Blogger Software download - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mass Blogger Software download

Re: Mass Blogger Software download

Quote Originally Posted by goviral View Post
    These blogs get such good rankings and results, I'm wondering how to convert them best to leads. Was thinking a quote form and call tracking number at the top but not sure how to achieve it.

I can do the call number above the spintax but not sure about a contact form. If I use an HTML form it will be under the content and I'd probably have to use the Blogger contact form widget and I'm not sure how to do that without logging into each blog :?

123formbuilder does a form they host and they provide an iframe that works in Blogger but it has javascript and that's not allowed in the software.

So... do you know a way to easily add a contact form within the software so it just appears on all the blogs?

Thanks!
    Have a play around with the default template we supply to create these blogs

C:\Users\UserName\Documents\GBloggerBuilder\Templa tes

make sure you back up the original template we supply in case you break it LOL

then you can restore it back to original..

backup is imperative when mucking around etc.

These blogs get such good rankings and results, I'm wondering how to convert them best to leads. Was thinking a quote form and call tracking number at the top but not sure how to achieve it.

I can do the call number above the spintax but not sure about a contact form. If I use an HTML form it will be under the content and I'd probably have to use the Blogger contact form widget and I'm not sure how to do that without logging into each blog :?

123formbuilder does a form they host and they provide an iframe that works in Blogger but it has javascript and that's not allowed in the software.

So... do you know a way to easily add a contact form within the software so it just appears on all the blogs?

Thanks!

Also note:

Putting those blogger URL's created in the Google Site Indexer software will make them rank in even tougher niches easily

Just a friendly reminder

Quote Originally Posted by PeterDrew View Post
    Also note:

Putting those blogger URL's created in the Google Site Indexer software will make them rank in even tougher niches easily

Just a friendly reminder
    Absolutely, that's my very next step after building them. Throwing them through the G Indexer. Do you think I can use the same base article that I used in blogger in the G Indexer or should I use a different one?

Thanks for the tip on the template. I'll play around and if I get it right i'll gladly share it with you

Absolutely, that's my very next step after building them. Throwing them through the G Indexer. Do you think I can use the same base article that I used in blogger in the G Indexer or should I use a different one?

Thanks for the tip on the template. I'll play around and if I get it right i'll gladly share it with you

re same article,, well yes you can , but would be better to use two different ones of course

I just had something strange happen. I tried to create a blog on blogger with a Gmail account I've used for the G Indexer (to run software). It asked me to verify with email, I did that and passed but then it just wouldn't let me create a blog with that Gmail. Then, when I ran GBlogger Builder with a different Gmail account, it had a message saving my IP and saying that unusual activity had been seen from this device. Have you seen this?

I ran the Twitter software on this device yesterday 3 x and I've also run GMB Dom a few times on this one. Not sure if it's picking that up and if that'll affect my results. Not sure how to completely clear the device settings. Only know how to clear cache and I do that a lot.

I just had something strange happen. I tried to create a blog on blogger with a Gmail account I've used for the G Indexer (to run software). It asked me to verify with email, I did that and passed but then it just wouldn't let me create a blog with that Gmail. Then, when I ran GBlogger Builder with a different Gmail account, it had a message saving my IP and saying that unusual activity had been seen from this device. Have you seen this?

I ran the Twitter software on this device yesterday 3 x and I've also run GMB Dom a few times on this one. Not sure if it's picking that up and if that'll affect my results. Not sure how to completely clear the device settings. Only know how to clear cache and I do that a lot.
    maybe you reached the limit of blogs created on blogger..

Quote Originally Posted by PeterDrew View Post
    maybe you reached the limit of blogs created on blogger..
    Not sure about that. I was doing the first sign in to allow it to use Blogger. I was told I had to login just once per Gmail account and then it would be fine. This was me just trying to sign in and create the first blog.

Ordering some PC sticks now

Thread Information