Instructions and Video Tutorials - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Instructions and Video Tutorials

Re: Instructions and Video Tutorials

Quote Originally Posted by jasonfrovich View Post
    How many google accounts would you need/recommend for one site/business local ranking?

it's not per project..

you need enough google accounts, so you are not creating to many blogs on each account per day..

you can run different niches/projects on each google account etc.

main point is to not do too many blogs per account per day.. more accounts is obviously better than too few

Cannot start it again. Did not reinstall it, did not install it on some other server or anything, it's installed on the same vps since day 1. First time no issues it started up, then next day, sorry your email is not licensed. They reset it, 1 week later same issue.

hi pete, i bought the gblogger recently and tried it . i have a gmb site ranking no 1 for a particular suburb in a big city and was getting calls . so i know ued gblogger to create to blogger blogs using keyword targeting the bigger city and my ranking for the particular suburb where i ranked NO 1 fell to No 3 almost the day . still i am nowhere on the first page for the keywords i used with gblogger .
    i know it is just less than a week and maybe wait for the new keywords for gblooger blog to rank but why the my ranking for the particular suburb i have been dominating for years should fall to No 3 almost withing 24 hours after using gblogger ??

Thanks . ur perspective is needed.

Quote Originally Posted by flagin View Post
    hi pete, i bought the gblogger recently and tried it . i have a gmb site ranking no 1 for a particular suburb in a big city and was getting calls . so i know ued gblogger to create to blogger blogs using keyword targeting the bigger city and my ranking for the particular suburb where i ranked NO 1 fell to No 3 almost the day . still i am nowhere on the first page for the keywords i used with gblogger .
    i know it is just less than a week and maybe wait for the new keywords for gblooger blog to rank but why the my ranking for the particular suburb i have been dominating for years should fall to No 3 almost withing 24 hours after using gblogger ??

any response anybody?

Quote Originally Posted by flagin View Post

This is typical, it's called the google dance, the rankings go down, before they go back up.

This happens all the time and is an indicator that things are working.

btw. it's been an Easter Long weekend here in AU. First day back on board after a 4 day long weekend etc.

Thread Information