ASK ANY GOOGLE INDEXER QUESTIONS HERE - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ASK ANY GOOGLE INDEXER QUESTIONS HERE

Re: ASK ANY GOOGLE INDEXER QUESTIONS HERE

I can't seem to get the google accounts to work 'seamlessly' with Google Indexer.

I am trying to run Googoe Indexer on a vps.
    I have logged into each gmail address from the vps and answered the security check email saying Yes, it was me.
    I have logged into google webmaster tools with each gmail address from the vps.

However, when I try to run a Google Indexer set with these gmail addresses, I continually get security challenges.
    Like:
    1. 'Verify it's you' and enter the account password
    2. the I'm not a robot captcha without any confirmation
    3. the I'm not a robot captcha with check the pictures that have crosswalks, palm trees, busses, cars, traffic lights, etc., and
    4. Not exactly a security message, but a 'Welcome to the new Google Search Console' popup that doesn't seem to go away until I click on it.

Basically, whilst the program seems to continue running when I perform these activities it is not a hands off process where I enter the data and check back later to see the finished pdf document.

Have I missed something along the way?
    What can I do to get an unattended run to completion?

Thanks.

Regards,
    Jack Kutzer

Also, I have rechecked the gmail accounts that are continuing to ask for verifications and there is not a security alert message in those accounts.

Thanks.

Regards,
    Jack Kutzer

Another follow-up after watching the process a bit more closely.

1. There appears to be a delay in entering the password in some cases, but when I let it run it seems to put the password in eventually.
    2. The software seems to resolve the 'I'm not a robot' captcha after some time. saw a response elsewhere that the resolution time can vary. I did notice the window as a countdown from 4 to 1 repeatedly in the lower left corner.
    3. Still getting the image captcha resolution at the Google Search Console. I've left this for some time, but it does not seem to resolve.
    4. This is still occurring, and it does not seem to move on until I click the button on the popup.

I am running the second set of sites through these 10 gmail addresses.

Once they complete, I will try a third set. I am wondering if it (google?) will decide these accounts are not 'new accounts'.

Regards,
    Jack Kutzer

Quote Originally Posted by jfkutzer View Post
    Another follow-up after watching the process a bit more closely.

1. There appears to be a delay in entering the password in some cases, but when I let it run it seems to put the password in eventually.
    2. The software seems to resolve the 'I'm not a robot' captcha after some time. saw a response elsewhere that the resolution time can vary. I did notice the window as a countdown from 4 to 1 repeatedly in the lower left corner.
    3. Still getting the image captcha resolution at the Google Search Console. I've left this for some time, but it does not seem to resolve.
    4. This is still occurring, and it does not seem to move on until I click the button on the popup.

I am running the second set of sites through these 10 gmail addresses.

Once they complete, I will try a third set. I am wondering if it (google?) will decide these accounts are not 'new accounts'.

Regards,
    Jack Kutzer
    Hi Jack.

I hear ya, what a PITA..

The only thing I can think of is the

a) The physical location of the VPS..
    b) the VPS IP has been flagged at some point as potential spam

This is certainly not the experience all of us users have..

The other solution is to purchase a cheap PC and run it from your office.. you can get great ones for under 200 on ebay or whereever..

Then it will work like it does for all of us.. just start it and wait for the PDF to pop up to know once it's completed etc.

Cheers
    pete

I'm seeing the recaptcha on the URL Inspection Tool part of the run, this doesn't seem to be getting solved by the software. Also, when a run is complete the software closes and I don't get a PDF. Submitted a support ticket.

Ok, I continued to run my set of 10 accounts to get 5 runs for each article spin.

After about the 4th run, all of these issues went away, and runs would go to completion without user intervention.

I either wore google out, or I was 'using' these accounts enough that google figured I was authorized and didn't need to check anymore.

Running a new spun article now & it goes thought the list of 10 accounts non-stop.

Woohoo!

In response to the above comments, the vps is in the US, and is a new vps on new IP.

I need to figure out how to use the stick pcs... The only issue I see with that is all of the activity then would be on one IP address - mine.

Thanks for the feedback though.

Regards,
    Jack

Quote Originally Posted by jfkutzer View Post
    Ok, I continued to run my set of 10 accounts to get 5 runs for each article spin.

After about the 4th run, all of these issues went away, and runs would go to completion without user intervention.

I either wore google out, or I was 'using' these accounts enough that google figured I was authorized and didn't need to check anymore.

Running a new spun article now & it goes thought the list of 10 accounts non-stop.

Woohoo!

In response to the above comments, the vps is in the US, and is a new vps on new IP.

I need to figure out how to use the stick pcs... The only issue I see with that is all of the activity then would be on one IP address - mine.

Thanks for the feedback though.

Regards,
    Jack

Glad you got it sorted mate LOL

stick PC's are great , using teamviewer or similar, they are on all the time and you can jump into them very fast, and they just run 24/7

we've been using them on and off for years.. the ones available today are extremely powerful compared to what we originally used etc.

Quote Originally Posted by adrian2k View Post
    What else more can I do to index g sites after 2/3 days of. Mostly indexed in 24hrs, but now 10 sites don t index yet
    Thank you

repeat the project again, it will be fine..

otherwise test using different G accounts etc.

Quote Originally Posted by adrian2k View Post
    Hi
    Don t understood how works the amount of gmail accounts I can use (1 or more???)
    If a put 20 links and load 2 gmail accounts,
    how does work the GIS tool? put all 20 links on each account or 10 in 1rst email y the next in the 2nd gmail actss?

Can you clarify me??
    Thank you

simply put. links you enter are created on one G site..

there's one G site created per account you enter in the software.

Thread Information