ASK ANY GMB MAP BLASTER QUESTIONS HERE

Thread: ASK ANY GMB MAP BLASTER QUESTIONS HERE

Administrator

ASK ANY GMB MAP BLASTER QUESTIONS HERE

Any Questions you have relating to GMB Map Blaster post them in this thread.

Re: ASK ANY GMB MAP BLASTER QUESTIONS HERE

Quote Originally Posted by ColWolfenden View Post
    Any Questions you have relating to GMB Map Blaster post them in this thread.
    To rank just using one software. Which software is more effective for getting in the three pack quickly:
    Twitter and Link Monster
    or Gmb Map Blaster?
    Or anther softwar of Peterr Drew?
    Stuart

Quote Originally Posted by Stuartz27 View Post
    To rank just using one software. Which software is more effective for getting in the three pack quickly:
    Twitter and Link Monster
    or Gmb Map Blaster?
    Or anther softwar of Peterr Drew?
    Stuart

When presented with different opportunities that all work.. It's never which one to choose, if you are serious, it's always.. all of them.

Gmb Dominator is at the top of the list
    https://petestrafficsuite.com/showth...ta-Is-Live-Now

then get the 3 you reference above aswell.

Particularly since all of them combined would be paid by just 1/2 of one client, and using these softwares you can scale up to MANY clients easily, by yourself or with VA's etc.

I was going to make a separate thread before the forum got locked down from spam. Since you mentioned something related in the above post...how do you charge clients for services?

Quote Originally Posted by PeterDrew View Post
    When presented with different opportunities that all work.. It's never which one to choose, if you are serious, it's always.. all of them.

Gmb Dominator is at the top of the list
    https://petestrafficsuite.com/showth...ta-Is-Live-Now

then get the 3 you reference above aswell.

Particularly since all of them combined would be paid by just 1/2 of one client, and using these softwares you can scale up to MANY clients easily, by yourself or with VA's etc.
    Peter
    thanks for your answer. but what I do not understand what does Map Baster do that the dominator does not. Also vice versa waht does dominator do that Map blaster does not. It seems you are plugging similar info: video, unique article. Meaning why would I need both softwares?
    Stuart

Hi Guys,
    I've just taken on a client that doesn't have a set address in GMB, he wants to list his product in many countries including the US and UK. Basically Word Wide.
    My question is, how will this effect Ultimate GMB Map Blaster? Will it slow it down? will it work with all these countries listed? I need to use at least 7 or 8 keywords, and I can use just 3 accounts.
    Thanks Jan

Quote Originally Posted by Jan View Post
    Hi Guys,
    I've just taken on a client that doesn't have a set address in GMB, he wants to list his product in many countries including the US and UK. Basically Word Wide.
    My question is, how will this effect Ultimate GMB Map Blaster? Will it slow it down? will it work with all these countries listed? I need to use at least 7 or 8 keywords, and I can use just 3 accounts.
    Thanks Jan

Hi Jan,

I'm not really understanding your question above.

But with 7 to 8 keywords.. 3 accounts is enough, but obviously works better with more accounts etc.

Cheers

Hi Pete,
    What I'm trying to find out is why the program is stopping when I list all the countries he wants in his GMB listing.
    Have you come across this before?
    Am I better off just listing Aus and USA?
    What are your thoughts?
    Thanks

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Jan View Post
    Hi Pete,
    What I'm trying to find out is why the program is stopping when I list all the countries he wants in his GMB listing.
    Have you come across this before?
    Am I better off just listing Aus and USA?
    What are your thoughts?
    Thanks

Hi Jan

If the software stops at any point then the most likely reason is your computer does not have all the pre-requisite files installed which are listed here https://petestrafficsuite.com/showth...d-Requirements

So go through that post and install all the files listed. (If any of the installers give a message that a higher version is already installed just close that installer and move to the next).

Also follow the account management steps detailed at the bottom of that post in relation to logging into accounts used manually in your web browser and also responding to security emails etc.
    PLUS also note the point about ensuring the Youtube account of any google account used must be active (not banned/suspended).

Once you've done those steps restart your computer and run your project again.

If for any reason you still have some issue after those steps please register at the support desk (if you haven't before) then submit a support ticket here http://support.hangoutmillionaire.com with full details.

If for any reason you still

Hi Pete,

I have been running this software for two campaigns. One is in a medium to high competition market (about 5-6 active companies), the other is a low competition market (the 3 pack are NOT optimised). I have followed your guidelines, integrating the Maps blaster, Twitter Citations and Google Indexer.

Campaign #1, the medium to high competition market was comfortably ranked in 4th before starting the Maps Blaster strategy (approx 1 month ago). However, over the last month, the GMB position has declined to 8th position. It seems, the more I run the software, the worse it's getting. Which begs the question, am I doing more harm than good here or am I going to see the benefits of the software soon?

FYI... I have complete control over this GMB and the website. The client is a dentist and has never interfered with the marketing. Plus, all other SEO factors have been addressed and we are posting regularly on GMB.

As for campaign #2... The low competition market, none of the competition including those in the 3 pack have done any optimisation on their GMB or website. Yet, after a month of running the software strategy, I'm not seing anything to suggest this strategy is working. Which was more of a surprise than with campaign #1, because this campaign seemed a lot easier.
    I'm surprised that I've not seen any climb in the GMB rankings. Currently in 9th position.

What are you thoughts Pete and perhaps if there are other members that could share their experience/advice with this software?

Thread Information